Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 01-09-2018, 01:38 AM   #1
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
RARE OEM Navan foglights, OEM Navan front and side markers

Hey guys, I just recently bought this bumper with no desire to run the fogs, front or side markers so I'm going to sell them. This is probably the cleanest Navan bumper I've seen, and all of the lights are in amazing shape.

First up are the OEM Navan foglights made by Bosch. These are very rare, and you'll have a hard time finding a cleaner set than these. There are zero cracks, there's not even corrosion on the hardware; also includes the mounting brackets and harness plugs male and female. SOLD SOLD SOLD

Next up are the front markers and side markers. I have clear versions of both of these that I plan on running. These are also in perfect shape. Include all harnesses and plugs and any mounting hardware pictured. SOLD!!

Last edited by ILoveMyRHS13; 01-22-2018 at 12:28 PM..
ILoveMyRHS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-09-2018, 07:30 AM   #2
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
Almighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Sheesh this stuff looks like you just pulled it out of the box.
Bump for clean parts and cool dude
Spice yo shit up
Almighty So is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 09:06 AM   #3
Bluejayde
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
Bluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
So you're not willing to split the marker lights?
Bluejayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 09:24 AM   #4
Kallixtos
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (61)
Kallixtos is just really niceKallixtos is just really niceKallixtos is just really niceKallixtos is just really niceKallixtos is just really niceKallixtos is just really niceKallixtos is just really niceKallixtos is just really nice
Feedback Score: 61 reviews
Wish I didn't have other stuff to spend my money on at the moment. These look NOICE!!
Kallixtos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 12:12 PM   #5
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Almighty So View Post
Sheesh this stuff looks like you just pulled it out of the box.
Bump for clean parts and cool dude
Spice yo shit up
Thanks homie! The whole bumper was this clean and I couldn't be happier with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluejayde View Post
So you're not willing to split the marker lights?
I'd rather not because I'm sure the side markers are kind of hard to sell alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hscalixto View Post
Wish I didn't have other stuff to spend my money on at the moment. These look NOICE!!
I hear you man. That's why I'm selling these so I can buy other cool stuff haha.
Old 01-09-2018, 12:25 PM   #6
s1421
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
s1421 is a jewel in the roughs1421 is a jewel in the roughs1421 is a jewel in the roughs1421 is a jewel in the roughs1421 is a jewel in the roughs1421 is a jewel in the roughs1421 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Kinda want to buy all of this for spares! Let me think about it and ill get back to you man!
s1421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 03:36 PM   #7
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by s1421 View Post
Kinda want to buy all of this for spares! Let me think about it and ill get back to you man!
I’ll do $700 shipped for the set; let me know.
Old 01-09-2018, 03:48 PM   #8
Bluejayde
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
Bluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveMyRHS13 View Post
I'd rather not because I'm sure the side markers are kind of hard to sell alone.
Haha that's what I need. I understand though.
Bluejayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 11:19 AM   #9
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Front and side markers sold. Foglights are still available.
Old 01-16-2018, 08:37 PM   #10
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Bump it up.
Old 01-19-2018, 11:16 AM   #11
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Fogs sold; mods please close (if you see this).