Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Nissan News

Nissan News Nissan related news about the 240sx, Silvia, Z cars, or anything that may be of interest to Zilvia.net

Old 08-21-2007, 12:10 PM   #1
ZilviaBot
Zilvia.net Bot

Trader Rating: (0)
ZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Post Los Angeles Auto Show: Nissan GT-R to Drop in on Los Angeles Show

Some not-entirely-unexpected news came today via the North American Nissan GT-R Owner's Club. Word is, following the new Nissan sports coupe's unveiling at the Tokyo Motor Show in October, the GT-R will make its North American debut at the Los Angeles show in November. Specifically, it'll be showcased in the South Hall (though don't start camping out quite yet). That makes perfect sense, considering the LA show follows directly after Tokyo, with press preview days on November 14 and 15. We'll be there with cameras, laptops and a single Rolling Writer Pentel Pen split among five people. That's just how we roll. [NAGTROC]

More...
ZilviaBot is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-21-2007, 12:12 PM   #2
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZilviaBot View Post
[IMG] Word is, following the new Nissan sports coupe's unveiling at the Tokyo Motor Show in Octoberl]
This makes me most excited. Since the GTR is not in my price range. Another confirmation that our car is coming. Debuting sooner then expected too it seems.
Old 08-21-2007, 12:58 PM   #3
SiI40sx
BANNED

SiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SiI40sx
SiI40sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 04:42 PM   #4
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
I have seen the future and it is bright!!

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 06:10 PM   #5
sean350z
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
sean350z is a glorious beacon of lightsean350z is a glorious beacon of lightsean350z is a glorious beacon of lightsean350z is a glorious beacon of lightsean350z is a glorious beacon of lightsean350z is a glorious beacon of lightsean350z is a glorious beacon of lightsean350z is a glorious beacon of lightsean350z is a glorious beacon of lightsean350z is a glorious beacon of lightsean350z is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
I think what they are refering to there is the GTR debuting in October in Toyko, not another rwd coupe, but that would be cool if they weren't refering to the GTR.
Old 08-21-2007, 10:53 PM   #6
kognition
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (6)
kognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
I have been excited for the car since 2003
Enough allready and release the car!

Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
This makes me most excited. Since the GTR is not in my price range. Another confirmation that our car is coming. Debuting sooner then expected too it seems.
kognition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 11:37 PM   #7
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean350z View Post
I think what they are refering to there is the GTR debuting in October in Toyko, not another rwd coupe, but that would be cool if they weren't refering to the GTR.
Heh I was talking about the GTR but ya Nissan is bringing the Silvia back as well in 2009.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 06:38 AM   #8
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq View Post
Heh I was talking about the GTR but ya Nissan is bringing the Silvia back as well in 2009.

Is that confirmed for sure now dave?

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 07:47 AM   #9
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
i will be at the uato show now to see it!

TEAM SUS*PECT
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 09:18 AM   #10
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean350z View Post
Ah, I see. You are correct. i read it wrong. Darn

Quote:
Originally Posted by fliprayzin240sx View Post
Is that confirmed for sure now dave?
Nissan has said they are working on it for 2009-2010 timeframe. Nothing I guess is "confirmed" at this point.
Old 08-22-2007, 10:36 AM   #11
Andrew @ 240sxMotoring
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (17)
Andrew @ 240sxMotoring is just really niceAndrew @ 240sxMotoring is just really niceAndrew @ 240sxMotoring is just really niceAndrew @ 240sxMotoring is just really niceAndrew @ 240sxMotoring is just really niceAndrew @ 240sxMotoring is just really niceAndrew @ 240sxMotoring is just really niceAndrew @ 240sxMotoring is just really niceAndrew @ 240sxMotoring is just really nice
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Andrew @ 240sxMotoring
Nothings ever confirmed till it hits the production line IMO. Even when the manufacture says it is.

Cannot wait for LA this year! Hopefully all the good concepts and new production cars make their way to NY this year! Last year's shows were unexciting if you ask me.

Read what people have to say about 240sxMotoring!
Andrew @ 240sxMotoring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 11:21 PM   #12
J300zx

J300zx is an unknown quantity at this point
Is it me or the new G37s has close reslemblence to the New GTR. And test driving it was exciting. The way it sound is better then the G35. It has a huge potential, and very attractive car. At first I saw pictures of the G37s in the magazines and did not like it at all. Working at the nissan plant in TN, our first shippment of those G37s came earlier from Japan. I say take a test drive in one of those and it will give you a feeling that the GTR will be insane. Eventhough the G37s is heavy as fcuk.
J300zx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007, 10:09 PM   #13
bardabe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bardabe
well time to sell the S13... I can daily my accord for a while i don't really mind popin Vtec for a while lol it will suck but a new RWD Nissan Coupe will be awesome.

Review Thread
bardabe is offline   Reply With Quote