Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk > S Chassis

S Chassis Technical discussion related to the S Chassis such as the S12, S13, S14, and S15.

Old 03-05-2008, 03:51 PM   #1
ecuastyle84
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
ecuastyle84 is a name known to allecuastyle84 is a name known to allecuastyle84 is a name known to allecuastyle84 is a name known to allecuastyle84 is a name known to allecuastyle84 is a name known to allecuastyle84 is a name known to allecuastyle84 is a name known to allecuastyle84 is a name known to allecuastyle84 is a name known to allecuastyle84 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ecuastyle84
exhaust hanger bracket

ok so ive browsed though the web and through here but couldnt find what i was looking....my exhaust hanger rusted off so i figured all right i buy a new one from the dealership....when i went there i got the bracket but they didnt seem have the other piece thats attached to it shown on #1 the picture below...that piece has 4 bolts....two on the bracket shown on #3 and two on the frame shown in #2...is there any place where i can get that part or should i just say f$@k it and just have the bracket welded on....sorry for the blurry pics...hope you understand what im talking about...thanks

ecuastyle84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-05-2008, 06:39 PM   #2
sidewayz240
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
sidewayz240 is just really nicesidewayz240 is just really nicesidewayz240 is just really nicesidewayz240 is just really nicesidewayz240 is just really nicesidewayz240 is just really nicesidewayz240 is just really nicesidewayz240 is just really nicesidewayz240 is just really nicesidewayz240 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Exact thing happened to me, got a new hanger but was missing that piece. I found it on courtesyparts.com after a while of searching. Its in a different section then the hanger, i think it was under "rear bumper" section or something

I ended up just getting a piece of sheet metal, made a template and cut the braket out of the sheet metal, worked like a charm. That little piece was like $40 from nissan, there was no way i was paying that.

Good luck
Old 03-05-2008, 09:14 PM   #3
ecuastyle84
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
ecuastyle84 is a name known to allecuastyle84 is a name known to allecuastyle84 is a name known to allecuastyle84 is a name known to allecuastyle84 is a name known to allecuastyle84 is a name known to allecuastyle84 is a name known to allecuastyle84 is a name known to allecuastyle84 is a name known to allecuastyle84 is a name known to allecuastyle84 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ecuastyle84
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidewayz240 View Post
Exact thing happened to me, got a new hanger but was missing that piece. I found it on courtesyparts.com after a while of searching. Its in a different section then the hanger, i think it was under "rear bumper" section or something

I ended up just getting a piece of sheet metal, made a template and cut the braket out of the sheet metal, worked like a charm. That little piece was like $40 from nissan, there was no way i was paying that.

Good luck
cool thanks for the info
ecuastyle84 is offline   Reply With Quote