Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 09-13-2011, 10:00 AM   #1
Okinawandrifter87
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
Okinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
s14 S14 Kouki HID Headlights (TSX Projectors & Toyota Ballasts) Raybrig HID H1 Bulbs

I bought this setup from username vutony and have no need for these as I have no 240sx anymore. I am not looking to make profit I just want to try and get back what I bought this for. This a complete kit is custom made for S13's but will work for S14's as well. Everything is there and ready to be installed. The headlights are Brand New from Nissan (only one minor chip on the lense, see pics when up), projectors are from a TSX, ballasts are from Toyota, and bulbs are Phillips D2S. I never got a chance to installed on my car so the buyer needs to align the projectors and glue the lense together.

I will be getting pics up as soon as possible so be patient with me as I am a full time Marine/ full time college student.

If you have any questions at all or are remotely interested lmk as I need these gone as of yesterday! I have unexpected bills due so lets get these sold! Thanks! You can reach me here 24-7.

Asking $700

Price does NOT include shipping and shipping is not free. Please add 3% for paypal unless sent as a gift. NO trades.
Old 02-17-2012, 07:05 PM   #2
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
hid s14 lights

still got the kouki headlights and hid setup?
Old 02-17-2012, 07:06 PM   #3
Okinawandrifter87
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
Okinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Damn bro my bad I sold these a while back locally. Mods lock up thread!