Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Closed Thread

Old 08-15-2008, 05:16 PM   #1
Hillkill
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
Hillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Mobile Fabrication Services (SoCal)

Do you need your frame stitch welded? Do you have an open diff that needs to be solid with no slip? How about some part of your exahust thats needs to be fabricated or repaired. Or if you have something metal thats broken and just need fixing..... I'm offering my fabrication skills to you Southern California auto enthusiasts with the ease of mobility. Thats right I come to you

If you have all, some or none of the parts needed to get your project off the ground that's alright. I have a decent supply of typical automotive use materials and can make or get pretty much anything you could need for your project.

I have been into custom fabrication, welding and swaps for over 5 years now. Most of my work was just for friends to help support my drifting habit, but now since my habit is growing it's time to help other enthusiasts out. Here are some of the projects I have completed...

I've been breaking and fixing cars since 99. And just so you guys don't think I'm a fan boy who doesn't test his $#!t here is a pic of me breaking some more stuff.
Thanks Justin and Edrift for the awesome pic

If you have any questions you can contact me @ 415-577-1733 or through email @ [email protected]

~Eric

Last edited by Hillkill; 08-15-2008 at 05:38 PM.. Reason: added pics
Sponsored Links
Old 08-15-2008, 08:31 PM   #2
I10cruiser
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
I10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to I10cruiser Send a message via Yahoo to I10cruiser
got my answer thanks

Last edited by I10cruiser; 08-16-2008 at 03:44 AM..
Old 08-15-2008, 08:56 PM   #3
NismoB13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
NismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I'll contact you later this month for welding in an O2 sensor bung for wideband.
Old 08-16-2008, 01:08 AM   #4
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TravisSW
How much for a seem/stitch welding? hehe
Old 08-16-2008, 02:20 AM   #5
Hillkill
Zilvia Junkie

Hillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud of
I10cruiser: Your accident doesn't look that bad. I mean it doesn't look like your shock tower was affected by the accident. If anything you need a body shop more than a fabricator. That s12 is damaged about as much as your car is (Damn walls)

Everyone else has been PM'd
Old 08-18-2008, 05:10 PM   #6
pbcstylez
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
pbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to pbcstylez
hey i just need a simple bracket cut n welded onto my front crash bar I'm in Norcal, Pm me please

parking lot pimpin...

Seller Feedback here:
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.p...ight=pbcstylez
Old 08-18-2008, 06:13 PM   #7
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
oh orange county... for a second I was going to ask how much were you going to charge after the 150 dollars in gas lol.
Old 08-18-2008, 06:29 PM   #8
Boostin on you
BANNED

Trader Rating: (4)
Boostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
price quote on stitch welding of my s14

all of it

from engine bay to rear struts to the trunk area.
ill have a gutted interior and will strip the adhesivefor you so its easier
plus ill give you some newcastles to cool you down.

pm me back

im located in the 626, san gabriel area
Old 08-19-2008, 01:58 AM   #9
Hillkill
Zilvia Junkie

Everyone has been pm'd
Old 08-19-2008, 09:16 AM   #10
blu808
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
blu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blu808
HillKill is legit.

Nice guy too.
Old 08-19-2008, 11:19 AM   #11
Screenname
Zilvia Member

Screenname has a brilliant futureScreenname has a brilliant futureScreenname has a brilliant futureScreenname has a brilliant futureScreenname has a brilliant futureScreenname has a brilliant futureScreenname has a brilliant futureScreenname has a brilliant futureScreenname has a brilliant futureScreenname has a brilliant futureScreenname has a brilliant future
Where you located and let me know how much it would cost to fab up a bracket so i can run my sohc a/c compressor with my dohc motor? Thanks
Old 08-19-2008, 12:05 PM   #12
marcencar
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
marcencar has a reputation beyond reputemarcencar has a reputation beyond reputemarcencar has a reputation beyond reputemarcencar has a reputation beyond reputemarcencar has a reputation beyond reputemarcencar has a reputation beyond reputemarcencar has a reputation beyond reputemarcencar has a reputation beyond reputemarcencar has a reputation beyond reputemarcencar has a reputation beyond reputemarcencar has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to marcencar
how much to weld a s14 diff in anaheim? pumpkin is already off the car. thanks
Old 08-19-2008, 06:15 PM   #13
bb.b0y
BANNED

bb.b0y is an unknown quantity at this point
price quote on stitch welding of my s13
all of it

from engine bay to rear struts to the trunk area.
ill have a gutted interior and will strip the adhesivefor you so its easier
plus ill give you some Coronas to cool you down.
Old 08-19-2008, 07:22 PM   #14
Hillkill
Zilvia Junkie

Thank you Luke for the kind words.

Everyone has been pm'd.
Old 08-20-2008, 02:09 PM   #15
tani160
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
tani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I'm interested in getting stock S15 fenders cut and welded onto stock S14 fenders for a set of S14.5 fenders with better fitament than the frp ones on the car at the moment.
Old 08-20-2008, 11:36 PM   #16
cornloaf
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (55)
cornloaf is just really nicecornloaf is just really nicecornloaf is just really nicecornloaf is just really nicecornloaf is just really nicecornloaf is just really nicecornloaf is just really nicecornloaf is just really nicecornloaf is just really nice
Feedback Score: 55 reviews
Send a message via AIM to cornloaf
Hillkill came to my house today to start the stitching of my new vert project. Just thought I would share some pictures and tell you guys he is a chill dude with mad welding skills. He just did the engine bay today, but tomorrow we will move on to the rest of the car and get going on the cage soon after that. Hit him up if you want some qualty welding at a great price. He likes beer too.

check it out

Before he started - engine bay prepped and clean (for the most part)

Friendly guy - like I said. This is him before I fed him beer.

Just getting started

Old 08-21-2008, 02:03 PM   #17
Don Nguyen
Zilvia Member

Don Nguyen is making his/her stupidity well-knownDon Nguyen is making his/her stupidity well-knownDon Nguyen is making his/her stupidity well-knownDon Nguyen is making his/her stupidity well-known
Send a message via AIM to Don Nguyen
Can you fab up custom engine mounts/brackets, and headers?
Old 08-22-2008, 02:44 AM   #18
Hillkill
Zilvia Junkie

Well I just had a nice long day finishing Josh's Mr. RBPerformance stitch welding on his track vert. He'll probably post some pics later. I'm ready for the next project...

Everyone else has been pm'd.
Old 08-22-2008, 08:37 PM   #19
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
sick shit, you still never gave me a ballpark figure how much you would charge for the welding of the roof skin lol. no rush!
Old 08-22-2008, 09:40 PM   #20
cornloaf
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (55)
cornloaf is just really nicecornloaf is just really nicecornloaf is just really nicecornloaf is just really nicecornloaf is just really nicecornloaf is just really nicecornloaf is just really nicecornloaf is just really nicecornloaf is just really nice
Feedback Score: 55 reviews
Send a message via AIM to cornloaf
ok here are some pics of the rest of the car - thanks again for the excellent job Eric.

Friendly Eric

door jam

eric getting down

rear shock tower

other rear shock tower

Old 08-23-2008, 03:34 PM   #21
Hillkill
Zilvia Junkie

Thanks Josh.

Last edited by Hillkill; 08-31-2008 at 02:57 AM..
Old 08-31-2008, 03:11 AM   #22
Hillkill
Zilvia Junkie

Well I just finished up an exhaust on a KA dual cam powered s12 the other day. I must say it's much quicker than my dual cam powered vert. Go s12 I also just finished a bumper for my Land Cruiser today. If you have a project that needs that finishing touch, I can help, let me know. I can also assist and troubleshoot many engine swap problems including but not limited to the CA, KA, RB, SR, etc. I have over 7 years of bastard car experience. If you have any questions it's best to reach me through PM.
Old 08-31-2008, 03:23 AM   #23
240love
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
if you werent so far id hit u up
Old 08-31-2008, 03:51 AM   #24
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Trader Rating: (4)
S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
how is it that NO ONE reported this? This is a 'service' that is being offered, and in order to advertise this on zilvia, you must be a paid advertiser. Please contact RJF in regards to becoming one of our advertisers. Until then, refrain from posting 'services' such as this.

To OP~ Don't take this personal as ALL 'services' threads (fender rolling ect) are being closed. Thanks for understanding.

And on that note, that is some really clean work.

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
Closed Thread