Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Closed Thread

Old 07-24-2010, 01:55 AM   #1
keeeban
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (22)
keeeban is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Exclamation ATTENTION: Sheriffs Department Alert To All Citizens

This was circulating around.. so I thought it would be even better to post on here too.
*I received this in an email being circulated between friends & family. Please, pass this on.
Subject: Santa Clara County Sheriff’s Department - Alert
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010
CITIZENS ALERT
“Thursday morning, I saw an infant car seat on the side of the road with a blanket draped over it. I did not stop, even though I had all kinds of thoughts running through my head. But when I got to my destination, I called the local police and they said they were going to check it out. This is what I was told…”
- Local eyewitness report
BE AWARE - NEW GANG TACTICS UNCOVERED:
1. San Jose and San Francisco area gangs and thieves have been discovered plotting different ways to get a person to stop their vehicle.
2. Informants have told local police and sheriff’s departments that there is a new gang initiation ritual in which gangs deliberately place a car seat by the road with a fake baby in it. They wait for a woman to stop and check on the fake baby. Note that the location of this car seat will usually be beside a wooded grassy field or isolated area. The victim – a woman - will then be kidnapped, dragged into the woods, battered and raped and usually left for dead. DO NOT STOP FOR THIS. DIAL 9-1-1 AND REPORT WHAT YOU SAW
3. If you are driving at night and eggs are thrown at your windshield, do not turn on your wipers and do not spray any water on it because eggs mixed with water becomes milky and you will not be able to see anything. You will be then forced to stop beside the road and become a victim of these predators and thieves. This is new techniques used by the gangs. Please inform your friends and relatives of this danger. These are desperate times and these unlawful individuals will take desperate measures to get what they want.
4. No matter what – if you see a stranger, male or female, approach your car, stay inside your vehicle and keep windows closed. Do not allow them to get into your vehicle. Be alert to the possibility of a gang attack on your car. Escape and call 911 immediately.
5. Please talk to your loved ones about this news. There are new tactics being used by local gangs and you would hate for anyone to fall victim to this kind of crime.
PLEASE BE SAFE AND NEVER STOP YOUR VEHICLE FOR ANYONE OR ANYTHING. KEEP YOUR DOORS LOCKED AT ALL TIMES. BE

SAFE.

Idiotic inhumane people.. anyways, just letting everyone know. Thought it would be helpful.
Old 07-24-2010, 02:26 AM   #2
spindrift187
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
spindrift187 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
jesus...i didn't realize it was that bad over there. wow!
Old 07-24-2010, 03:00 AM   #3
cc4usmc
Post Whore!

Location: Formerly Elk Grove/the916/95758/NorCal - Now teh 970
Trader Rating: (19)
cc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Taking advantage of the fact that nobody can or wants to defend themselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s141996 View Post
is this exhaust california friendly? thnx lmk
Old 07-24-2010, 05:35 AM   #4
VertTwins
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
VertTwins is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
HOAX ALERT: Not real just a variation of a hoax being circulated on the net.

snopes.com: National Gang Week

http://www.snopes.com/crime/warnings/eggthrow.asp
Old 07-24-2010, 05:39 AM   #5
Fonix36
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (34)
Fonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 34 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Fonix36 Send a message via Yahoo to Fonix36
but even before this sur13 was killing people at stop signs for no reason

DRiFT 4 A Cure!
Old 07-24-2010, 11:07 AM   #6
bardabe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bardabe
fucked up thing about it is some 17 year old chick here in socal was a victim of the baby thing. she was pretty hot too. sad sad sad.

Review Thread
Old 07-24-2010, 09:28 PM   #7
jdhariwal
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
jdhariwal is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
dude thats fucking insane. why the need to kill someone for no reason. SOB's
Old 07-24-2010, 09:34 PM   #8
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by VertTwins View Post
HOAX ALERT: Not real just a variation of a hoax being circulated on the net.

snopes.com: National Gang Week

snopes.com: Eggs Thrown at Cars