Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > Mid-Atlantic States

Mid-Atlantic States DC, Delaware, Kentucky, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia.

Old 03-02-2009, 10:34 PM   #1
00gagt

Trader Rating: (0)
00gagt is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
2009 Great American Sonic Meet! Morgantown, PA - April 11th!

2009 Great American Sonic Meet! Morgantown, PA - April 11th!
2009 Great American Sonic Meet! Morgantown, PA - April 11th! - TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast

That's right folks! Its time to announce this years Sonic meet. This has been going strong for 2 years and has generated endless hype and fun. We want to continue that success into this year's event! We are expecting well over 500 people to show up from over 50 different forums and clubs to caravan from all over the northeast and decend onto Sonic on April 11th, 2009! In the past, people have caravaned from Chester county, bucks county, montgomery county, Philly, New Jersey, Lancaster county, Reading area, York area and some have even come from farther away than that!

Whats new this year? We have relocated to the Morgantown, PA Sonic Drive-in. After overrunning Ephrata 2 years in a row it was clear that space had become an issue. Morgantown has a lot more of that to offer and should result in much better parking situation. Sonic and the local authorities have been made aware of this so please be on your best behavior and such. We want to continue to represent ourselves well and keep this event going!

When: Saturday April 11th, 2009
Rain/Snow Date: April 18th, 2009
Time: Noon at Sonic
What: Meet and Cruise to Sonic Drive In in MORGANTOWN, PA
Address:
850 CROSSINGS BOULEVARD
MORGANTOWN, PA 19520

MAP:
850 CROSSINGS BOULEVARD, MORGANTOWN, loc: Elverson, PA 19520 - Google Maps

If enough interest is generated from the high end car groups, we will arrange for VIP parking so that your vehicle can be kept right where you want it. Please contact [email protected] with inquiries about that and with any other questions!

PLEASE EVERYONE SPREAD THE WORD THAT THIS IS A FOOD DRIVE AS WELL!!!!!

Most people still live at home...just steal some canned food from your parents. I'm hoping everyone can bring at least one can. I know everyone is pumped about the cruise and meet...but please bring something.

For one it feels good to help out the less fortunate. It also helps the car community as a whole. It shows were not a bunch of street racing hooligans, and that's the perception people have of us. So even if we can change a few peoples views of the car community and help the needy its a win in my opinion. It will also get us in good with the local police department and twp.

Thanks to all who are planning on bringing something and please spread the word!

South Jersey Caravan:
April 11th Sonic Meet caravan from South Jersey - TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast

Exton Caravan:
2009 Exton Cruise to Sonic - TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast

Lehigh Valley Caravan:
Lehigh Valley Cruise to Sonic 2009 - TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast

Montgomeryville Caravan:
2009 Montgomeryville Cruise to Sonic - TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast

Lower Bucks caravan:
Lower Bucks Sonic Meet Caravan (Neshaminy Mall) - TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast

Lancaster Caravan:
Lancaster Cruise to Sonic 2009 - TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast

Reading Caravan:
Reading Pa Caravan to Mtown Sonic Meet - TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast

Evo owner caravan from KOP:
****Official EVO cruise to Sonic meet up thread!!!!!!!!****** - TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast
00gagt is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2009, 03:15 PM   #2
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
2 and a half hour drive from where i am ... hmmmmmmmm sonic's is pretty tempting, there's no sonics in the city.

xquizitditz
enkei2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 10:14 PM   #3
00gagt

I think theres actually guys coming form LI also. but we have guys coming form VA, MD, NJ and so on.
Old 03-03-2009, 10:19 PM   #4
P_856
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
P_856 is just really niceP_856 is just really niceP_856 is just really niceP_856 is just really niceP_856 is just really niceP_856 is just really niceP_856 is just really niceP_856 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
TST for the win! now only if they can fix the server problems lol i going to try to go this time missed out last time
P_856 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 11:41 PM   #5
00gagt

Nice, def. try to make it this year. Everybody spread this meet to your friends!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-05-2009, 03:51 PM   #6
whotippedmycow
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
whotippedmycow is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
We really need to get as many 240's as we can there. It's usually ran by STi's and Evo's We need some 240 love out there. I think we had maybe 10 last year haha. Only two had SR's including mine. One did have a JZ swap though! And i think 1 RB so maybe we had a little more then ten but there was like no lie 500 cars there lets go kids step your games up and get there.
whotippedmycow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 05:23 PM   #7
Sleepy240
Zilvia Addict

Sleepy240 is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah ill probably be rolling out with quite a few people! it should be a good time as usual. Luckily theres alot of parking there =P
Old 03-06-2009, 09:48 PM   #8
drifter_for_life06
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
drifter_for_life06 is making a name for him/her selfdrifter_for_life06 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to drifter_for_life06 Send a message via Yahoo to drifter_for_life06
if i get my exhaust leak and hood fixed by then I'll be there.

Anyone from the york area heading out? Thats where I am
Old 03-09-2009, 12:25 PM   #9
pinkarrowsnow
Zilvia Addict

pinkarrowsnow has a spectacular aura aboutpinkarrowsnow has a spectacular aura aboutpinkarrowsnow has a spectacular aura aboutpinkarrowsnow has a spectacular aura aboutpinkarrowsnow has a spectacular aura aboutpinkarrowsnow has a spectacular aura about
Im going with some friends anyone want to start a caravan from the northern NJ area.
pinkarrowsnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 07:36 PM   #10
SR_Vlurs
Zilvia Member

SR_Vlurs is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to SR_Vlurs
hey smelly240 lmk where u guys in reading meeting at im in reading also so id like to join ya
Old 03-17-2009, 11:34 AM   #11
drifter_for_life06
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
drifter_for_life06 is making a name for him/her selfdrifter_for_life06 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to drifter_for_life06 Send a message via Yahoo to drifter_for_life06
you mean sleepy240? smelly240 hasnt posted here, nor do i tihnk he lives in PA
Old 03-17-2009, 04:55 PM   #12
Sleepy240
Zilvia Addict

Sleepy240 is an unknown quantity at this point
smelly lives down towards philly I believe, we usually meet out by the berkshire mall, but we might meet somewhere closer to Exeter to get a decent size group going down
Old 03-26-2009, 12:33 AM   #13
00gagt

Bump Up!!!!!!
Old 03-29-2009, 04:23 PM   #14
Automato
Leaky Injector

Automato is on a distinguished road
if i get my car done by then and catch up in some of my schoolwork, i might be in lancaster easter weekend, so i'll stop by. there will probably be at least 3 or more 240's from lancaster as well as a bunch of honda buddies.
Old 03-29-2009, 08:46 PM   #15
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
Glad to see the word has gone around about this. This was HUGE last year. Let's get some more 240s down here. We have a mini caravan cruising down, if any locals are interested hit me up and I'll let you know.
ILoveMyRHS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 03:00 PM   #16
00gagt

even tho its supposed to ba little rainy, its still goin on as of now!!