Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Wheels & Tires

Old 03-30-2013, 01:59 AM   #1
sLowCL9
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
sLowCL9 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Wtt: Home theatre surround sound w/ onkyo receiver

as the title states, i have a home theature system and onkyo receiver for trade. the home theatre system is brand new in box (just speakers). the brand is rolkolsen r-10. the receiver is a onkyo tx-sr505b. the speakers were given to me as a gift, but i already have a home theatre system so i have no need for it. im including the receiver (which is used) because i noticed that it doesnt come with one and i dont use the receiver anymore. i have the original box the receiver came in along with the manual and remote. im looking to barter for rims (18x9.5 with tires and lug pattern 5x114.3) or a small 2 stroke motorcycle like a kx60 or bigger. open to other offers as well! i've done my research and found that its only worth about $200-$300 and the receiver is worth about the same used.

I also have a tippman a-5 paintball that hasnt been used in years. it's just sitting around so i can also include that as well for something better! if you have any questions, Pm me! Thank you in advance!
sLowCL9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links