Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2020, 12:43 PM   #3541
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Happy Thanksgiving y’all!

I’m very thankful for all of the laughs the red tictac squad has provided this election season. Thank you guys! <3
Old 11-26-2020, 12:44 PM   #3542
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Trader Rating: (0)
kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post
Just a point proven that we're a page removed from my comment and he's still acting like a little bitch. Cry, little girl. Cry.
Does irrelevance hurt your feelings?
Old 11-26-2020, 01:03 PM   #3543
S14rebuild
BANNED

Trader Rating: (8)
S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
Happy Thanksgiving y?all!

I?m very thankful for all of the laughs the red tictac squad has provided this election season. Thank you guys! <3
Your very welcome
Old 11-26-2020, 01:07 PM   #3544
Green Arrow
BANNED

Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14rebuild View Post
So you know loud noises is nothing but "mudslinging bullshit" that post counts arent effected but you allow the reputation system tobe exploted there. Got it...swift and just my lord.
This.

And no Zar, the flag doesnt represent racism. The flag represents numerous
times of saving everybody?s ass. Whatever country you reside (your not American, or hate America) sometime has taken US money. You dont get real news, you only get whats considered mass media. Large corps. So shut the fuck up barking over the fence. You cant even get in.
Old 11-26-2020, 01:10 PM   #3545
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
You clearly have not read the cornerstone speech. Maybe uh learn about the heritage and not spread the hate.
Old 11-26-2020, 01:29 PM   #3546
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Oh no some rigger called me racist bc they're a salty little un-American bitch whose fragile skin gets hurt by funny words.

Color me surprised.
Old 11-26-2020, 01:40 PM   #3547
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiewolf513 View Post
Oh no some rigger called me racist bc they're a salty little un-American bitch whose fragile skin gets hurt by funny words.

Color me surprised.
Okay, racist.
Old 11-26-2020, 01:43 PM   #3548
zombiewolf513
BANNED

zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
its not my fault you hate your own skin
Old 11-26-2020, 01:49 PM   #3549
LEG1T
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
LEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiewolf513 View Post
its not my fault you hate your own skin
strong reach right there. lol keep going.
Old 11-26-2020, 02:05 PM   #3550
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Keep crying about rahcisms, jogger. See how much I care.
Old 11-26-2020, 02:12 PM   #3551
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
This type of shit is why you can eat a dick.
problem?
Old 11-26-2020, 02:47 PM   #3552
zombiewolf513
BANNED

This is the people at Dominion right now

Monday details.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iSVYaU_KNU

Old 11-26-2020, 02:51 PM   #3553
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

I'm sitting here looking at my mom's medals, ribbons, coins, jump wings, commo semaphore and lightning bolts, retirement flag, etc knowing that her twenty years of active duty service informs and underpins my understanding of freedom and sacrifice. You can trash talk all you want but you know you can't touch her service. You have to know the sorts of things an army warrant from the 80s through the 2000s saw, and you should have enough sense to imagine the sort of wisdom she has to give me.

It's all jokes and shit talking for you assholes until you catch feelings. Well maybe catch some feelings on this shit.
Old 11-26-2020, 02:56 PM   #3554
zombiewolf513
BANNED

P R O J E C T I N G
R
O
J
E
C
T
I
N
G

You're the only one talking about muh feelz desu
Old 11-26-2020, 03:05 PM   #3555
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

You've been trying to project your tough guy ain't care bullshit here for years. Fuck off. lol
Old 11-26-2020, 03:06 PM   #3556
S14rebuild
BANNED

S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Quote:
I'm sitting here looking at my mom's medals, ribbons, coins, jump wings, commo semaphore and lightning bolts, retirement flag, etc knowing that her twenty years of active duty service informs and underpins my understanding of freedom and sacrifice. You can trash talk all you want but you know you can't touch her service. You have to know the sorts of things an army warrant from the 80s through the 2000s saw, and you should have enough sense to imagine the sort of wisdom she has to give me.

It's all jokes and shit talking for you assholes until you catch feelings. Well maybe catch some feelings on this shit.

Okay....... she should of swallowed. That would of been the her biggest achievement and service for this country!
Old 11-26-2020, 03:07 PM   #3557
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Oh man. You sure got me.
Old 11-26-2020, 03:40 PM   #3558
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
Quote:

I'm just sitting here looking at my mom because she's alive.

If I want to look at my medals and ribbons and coins and jump wings and tabs for schools I've attended and the deployment certificates and Presidential letters and purple heart and all the dumb shit, I'll go in the other room and look through all the chests. I don't publicize that shit because I don't someone to stroke my ego. If I recall, a couple weeks ago you called those of us who deployed racist mercenaries or some stupid shit. Now your mom is a patriot? Roger that, foxtrot mike.
Old 11-26-2020, 03:45 PM   #3559
S14rebuild
BANNED

^New signature is onpoint.

Im sure he will wear it like a badge of honor.
Old 11-26-2020, 03:55 PM   #3560
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

You don't even read my comments. You don't know what I said. That's been 2/3 of the issues with you fucking idiots. You run on assumptions and ignorance.

You demand your fucking attaboys for enlisting but refuse to acknowledge the realities of it outside of the most literal direct impact on you, all the while shitting on civilians that have no reason to know what's going on with the military.

And you stan for a fucking draft dodger that called you a loser and a sucker while refusing to respect those that died on D day. Go off though. lol
Old 11-26-2020, 05:01 PM   #3561
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
Patriotism in the US has turned into hatred for others.

For the first time, flying the American flag can be seen as a symbol for racism. How stupid is that? Patriotism has turned from loving and caring about your country and the members which encompass it, to one of hatred for outsiders, and building malice for those within the country.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Arrow View Post
And no Zar, the flag doesnt represent racism. The flag represents numerous
times of saving everybody?s ass. Whatever country you reside (your not American, or hate America) sometime has taken US money. You dont get real news, you only get whats considered mass media. Large corps. So shut the fuck up barking over the fence. You cant even get in.
You're funny. You're. Not your.

Re-read what I said. I didn't say it represents racism. I said it can be seen that way due to the people who are trying to use "patriotism" to push hatred and ideas which separate instead of bringing togetherness. The flag should unite, not divide.

People outside of the US are certainly realizing those who are generally supporting Trump and saying negative things waive the American flag proudly while doing so.

The "Blue Lives Matter" flag is literally a fucking US flag with abstract colors. Which by the way is degrading to the American flag.

I hate America? Please elaborate.

For news, I prefer BBC News, RT News, Al Jazeera News, CNN, and Fox. It gives me a well rounded representation as to what's going on.
Old 11-26-2020, 05:02 PM   #3562
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
You run on assumptions and ignorance.
Big facts. Ol Green Arrow boy is hating on me because I'm in North Korea.

SMH.
Old 11-26-2020, 05:05 PM   #3563
S14rebuild
BANNED

Ur sayn it like trump didnt serve 4yrs.
Old 11-26-2020, 05:36 PM   #3564
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Quote:
People outside of the US are certainly realizing those who are generally supporting Trump and saying negative things waive the American flag proudly while doing so.
As opposed to the crowds burning the flag while chanting 'death to America' and hating on Thanksgiving? I'll take mUh MeAnY PaNtS RaAaAaAaYcIsMs.
No American gives a shit what Canada thinks, you're about to become New Somalia anyway.

Quote:
The "Blue Lives Matter" flag is literally a fucking US flag with abstract colors. Which by the way is degrading to the American flag.

Quote:
For news, I prefer BBC News, RT News, Al Jazeera News, CNN, and Fox. It gives me a well rounded representation as to what's going on.
LMFAO well rounded. more like smooth brained
Old 11-26-2020, 06:29 PM   #3565
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14rebuild View Post
I wonder...... could a black woman be a "karen"?
Funny thing...
I grew up in church with two girls named Karen. One of their mothers told me at my father in law's funeral that she went to the prom with him back in the 60s. I once worked with two black women named Karen and currently work with one in an adjacent (well, when we worked in the building) department named Kareen basically pronounced Karen.
Shit, I was almost 30 before I ever met an actual white woman named Karen.
I wonder if any of them was married to a white dude named Tyrone.

And I write too!
Old 11-26-2020, 06:33 PM   #3566
LEG1T
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
LEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Us: Racism exist
Zombie: No it doesn?t- As he Posts a video of a white guy getting beat up by a black person.

Just because you take the worst representations to deflect and counteract your stance doesn?t prove anything. In fact it makes your stance worse because you are seemingly suggesting that if one person does something, that it somehow automatically cancels the statistical equation out. It doesn?t.

Wrong is wrong. PERIOD no matter who is doing it left or right, but your ignorance as to basic comprehension of basic societal problems I is scary because according to you nothing exists.

What will it take for you ever to just admit ok, yes that was wrong??

It?s almost as if your brain is a backboard with everything bouncing off, except for shots from the Proud Boys, Alex Jones, and Fox and Friends

If your life depended on someone of color to perform life saving surgery on you, but first you showed and read them all your derogatory comments written by you on here how do you think things would go?
Old 11-26-2020, 06:38 PM   #3567
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
Funny thing...
I grew up in church with two girls named Karen. One of their mothers told me at my father in law's funeral that she went to the prom with him back in the 60s. I once worked with two black women named Karen and currently work with one in an adjacent (well, when we worked in the building) department named Kareen basically pronounced Karen.
Shit, I was almost 30 before I ever met an actual white woman named Karen.
I wonder if any of them was married to a white dude named Tyrone.
This is a good question.....

Back from dinner already! Dam how was the food? Was ur turkey delicious? What you eat.... the white meat or the dark meat?....
Old 11-26-2020, 06:39 PM   #3568
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Entirely too much hostility in here. Let's calm things down a bit...
What kind of phone you guys using, iOs or Android? Brand?

And I write too!
Old 11-26-2020, 06:40 PM   #3569
S14rebuild
BANNED

Racism 100% exist..... but to think minorities (specially blacks) cant be is just fuck stupid
Old 11-26-2020, 06:42 PM   #3570
S14rebuild
BANNED

Naw, lets stoke the fire..... its finally getn toasty in here
Closed Thread