Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Wheels & Tires

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-12-2009, 03:56 PM   #1
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
*hottest 4lug evarr* (4) Rota D2 =gold/polished= 17x8.5 +20 4x114 <<with 6 tires!!>>

Aiight guys, anyone reading the Tax Season thread knows I got a phat return - and since I'm going 5lug...

The hottest 4lug wheels for S-chassis' are available.

Rota D2 (SSR Professor SP-1 knockoffs) in the most aggressive size available (17x8.5 +20) - PERFECT fitment on stock-bodied S13 or S14.

Fitment on my S14 (5mm spacers in back, included):

Fitment on my S13 (5mm spacers front and back, included) - little sunk in the front because I ran 20mm overs:

The only time they've ever been tracked:

They've been my street tires for about a year, probably 6000mi. Two wheels are pretty much perfect, two have a tiny nick or so. I'd say conservatively 8/10. Gold paint and polish on the lips is in great shape.

Wheels are on the car ATM, my new wheels/5lug aren't ready yet, come check 'em out!

=================================================

Comes with (2) Dunlop Sport Z1 fronts (not DZ101, the *Z1* trackday tire) @ 50% or so (two track days as fronts) 235/40/17 - mounted/balanced

(2) Nexan 3000's 235/40/17 @ 50% or so (half day as rears - tons left!) - mounted on rears

(2) Federal 595SS 235/40/17 *BRAND NEW* - my gift to you!

=================================================

Get your 4lug hotness on, with tires to burn and stories to tell boyyyyyyyyyyyyy

$700 picked up for all of it! (this weekend plz)

Get at me.

Edit: pics when they were new - they clear Z32 no problem, and look at that sweet, sweet, sexy stepped lip! Centercaps included, and are in great shape!

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com

Last edited by GSXRJJordan; 02-12-2009 at 06:02 PM..
Sponsored Links