Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 05-27-2012, 08:57 AM   #1
Sickboy240sx
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Sickboy240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sickboy240sx Send a message via Yahoo to Sickboy240sx
s13 92 240sx SE Coupe 5-Speed Rolling Chassis $2000 OBO

I have a rust free, black 1992 Nissan 240sx Coupe SE with a 5 speed transmission. The car has 144k on it. The motor was rebuilt and the corresponding parts have less than 10 miles on them. This is a rust-free coupe. The motor will have to be rebuilt (pistons 3&4 went bye bye). The block is in fine shape, the cylinder walls aren't scored that bad, can be honed out. Head has been ported and polished. I tried to turbo the motor and unfortunately a stuck wastegate caused an overboost and blew the head gasket and caused piston damage. The block has been bored out .30 over stock. Can easily be rebuilt and put back NA or turbo'd with a better set up. The body is straight, only one dent on the drivers side front fender. The interior is great. Has a center gauge pod in the vent area with an AEM wideband, boost gauge and fuel pressure gauge. New performance clutch has had less than 10 miles on it (the first trip out and she blew). Wheels are 14x8 Western Mesh with +0 offset and a nice lip. They're wrapped in brand new BF Goodrich tires (still have nubs on them). The hood has been vented with a louver that looks really clean. There is also a hole for an air inlet. Drivers seat has a rip in the outside bolster and the carpet has the normal "heel hole". This is a sunroof, Heads-Up-Display car. The dash has no cracks or fading in it. Interior is gray. It has a dual turn-up exhaust. The brakes are all stock, but brand new rotors and pads.

You'll get the car, the blown motor, all of the gauges, the port and polished head, air intake, all piping and couplers, wheels and tires, freshly rebuilt Garrett T3/T04, BEGI rising rate fuel pressure regulator, 75 GPH fuel pump (installed already), center blower gauge pod (blower vent is already blocked off with a metal plate), a printed out factory service manual, etc. Everything works, aside from the motor, of course. Would be perfect for an SR20, VG30, RB20, RB25, RB26 or a CA18 motor swap. The hard part is done, ready for a new heart. I don't have time to redo all the work and I don't have a place to store it, as my house is on the market and I could sell at any time. Price is or best offer. Really need to move. Have clear TN title in hand and motivated to sell. DM or text me at 865-661-7331. Please don't hesitate to ask questions. Willing to trade for a 4 door import, Accord, Altima, Legend, etc with a 5 Speed.

Old 05-28-2012, 06:19 AM   #2
JDMpurest
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
JDMpurest is making his/her stupidity well-knownJDMpurest is making his/her stupidity well-knownJDMpurest is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
why is your BMC spaced out like that with the huge blue pipe?
Old 05-28-2012, 06:37 AM   #3
jsfdrums

jsfdrums is an unknown quantity at this point
brake master ??
jsfdrums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 11:51 AM   #4
4x4le
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
4x4le is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 4x4le Send a message via Yahoo to 4x4le
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMpurest View Post
why is your BMC spaced out like that with the huge blue pipe?
Wow, i wouldnt have noticed (i didnt) and i have never seen that done before. That is wierd but i would guess to get it away from the turbo. Wonder if there is slop in the pedal?
4x4le is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 12:53 PM   #5
Sickboy240sx
Leaky Injector

It's an old hot-rod trick when you swapped in a different motor and had clearance issues. The blue pipe is just a mounting pipe. I did it to get it away from the turbo. This project was started many years before you could buy a turbo mani on ebay for $80. Inside of that is a encased rod that extends the actuator. It does not affect the pedal feel at all, because it's still the same movement to do the same reaction. It's just longer. It can also be removed and put back right on the booster.
Old 05-31-2012, 07:33 PM   #6
Sickboy240sx
Leaky Injector

Bump, solid body, still for sale. Price is OBO! Clear title in hand!