Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 06-04-2019, 02:15 PM   #1
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
The Gaming Thread

What y'all hoping to see?

I am hoping we get a release for Red Dead 2 for PC.
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-04-2019, 02:20 PM   #2
[240sx]
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Came for Spark plugs... I'm lost here.
[240sx] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 02:56 PM   #3
Thursday7
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Thursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Forza 4 or Gran Turismo 4 remastered
Thursday7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 05:27 PM   #4
BryanSayWhat
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
BryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
^^ I'd take Forza, or Gran Turismo giving us decent touge/ canyon road courses... It's the biggest reason why I never picked up a PS4/ One.

Death Stranding and the new Modern Warfare might change my mind, though.
BryanSayWhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 05:43 PM   #5
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
i hope theres going to be release dates for cyberpunk and dying light 2.

Id be surprised if red dead came out on PC given that wasnt the case at all
for its predessor. doesnt make a lot of sense it wasnt released on pc.
ronmcdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 06:38 PM   #6
kanyedian
Zilvia Junkie

kanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nice
I was so ticked off when Forza Horizon went to the UK and not Japan! Jeez!
Red Dead 2 looks awesome but I have never played
kanyedian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 08:42 PM   #7
DIENOW
Zilvia Member

DIENOW is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm hoping to get a remaster of Jet Grind Radio or Jet Set Radio Future on switch.

Automodelista...would be a dreeaaammm
DIENOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 08:17 AM   #8
Future240
Future Moderator

Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronmcdon View Post
i hope theres going to be release dates for cyberpunk and dying light 2.

Id be surprised if red dead came out on PC given that wasnt the case at all
for its predessor. doesnt make a lot of sense it wasnt released on pc.

With the success of GTAV on pc and considering they retooled the game to specifically take care of the more power hardware it would be idiotic not to launch it on pc. Plus the original came out in the ps3/360 days. PC was not as big then.

https://www.pcgamer.com/red-dead-red...-release-date/
Old 06-05-2019, 03:02 PM   #9
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
I need new ff7 fapping material!

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 05:52 AM   #10
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanSayWhat View Post

Death Stranding and the new Modern Warfare might change my mind, though.
Death Stranding looks so dumb to me. Even after the recent gameplay video. It just doesn’t look FUN. HJ games have always been pretty out-there but this is on another level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanyedian View Post
I was so ticked off when Forza Horizon went to the UK and not Japan! Jeez!
Red Dead 2 looks awesome but I have never played
I bought a PS4 for RD2 and after a few days of playing it it just didn’t suck me in. Haven’t played it since. Luckily for me the RE 2 Remake is amazing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIENOW View Post
I'm hoping to get a remaster of Jet Grind Radio or Jet Set Radio Future on switch.

Automodelista...would be a dreeaaammm
Those would be dreams. I forgot all about Automodelista!!!!

Metroid Prime 4 basically went back to the drawing board but I’d love to see a teaser. Even if it is a year or more away.
Old 06-06-2019, 11:21 AM   #11
Agamemnon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (20)
Agamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
I'm interested to see if any new info about Borderlands 3 comes out. I wish it had crossplay.
Agamemnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 12:00 PM   #12
Future240
Future Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agamemnon View Post
I'm interested to see if any new info about Borderlands 3 comes out. I wish it had crossplay.
cross play would be so dope. I'd buy it on release if it had that.
Old 06-06-2019, 08:26 PM   #13
Jo_Galezo
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Jo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Excited to see more gameplay for cyber punk & i wish they’d tease something for Forza Horizon heading to Japan, they’ve hit all major continents. All they have left is the middle eastern area and asia. If they dont do japan, they’d seriously be dropping the ball.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jo_Galezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2019, 03:07 AM   #14
Farzam
Post Whore!

Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
2 games I really want:
skate 4 (I wish)
GTA6 (inevitable)

I'm not a hardcore gamer, I mainly play FM7 and GTA5. I have FH4 but only played it handful of times at best. I play fortnite/apex/pubg sometimes but I suck balls at shooting games
Old 06-07-2019, 01:08 PM   #15
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farzam View Post
2 games I really want:
skate 4 (I wish)
GTA6 (inevitable)

I'm not a hardcore gamer, I mainly play FM7 and GTA5. I have FH4 but only played it handful of times at best. I play fortnite/apex/pubg sometimes but I suck balls at shooting games

im waiting on GTA6 as well since itll give me a reason to possibly fire up my xbox again.

hopefully know something on FF7R on Sunday...

Old 06-09-2019, 06:45 AM   #16
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
I wasn’t super excited for the new Star Wars game staring gay Jesus/Joker but after seeing the extended gameplay yesterday I’m changing my tune. The developers also said there’s a Metroidvania type of exploration system. I’m pretty much sold.
Old 06-10-2019, 06:25 AM   #17
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
Hahaha they announced its coming out March...2020! Longest development ever. Zelda BotW didn’t take that long to develop.
Old 06-11-2019, 11:28 AM   #18
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
Hahaha they announced its coming out March...2020! Longest development ever. Zelda BotW didn’t take that long to develop.
SAW IT! already preordered 1st class.

though ill be peeved when the PS4 SE comes out.

Old 06-11-2019, 01:04 PM   #19
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Whoa! Bombshell! New Zelda BotW sequel trailer at the end! Lost my shit. Probably won’t be out for another year and a half but holy fuck!

Nintendo comes with the surprises.
Old 06-11-2019, 03:22 PM   #20
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

jumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farzam View Post
2 games I really want:
skate 4 (I wish)
GTA6 (inevitable)
i dont usually play video games, but hot damn. i will buy a console if these two titles drop (or just gta 6)
jumpman2334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 07:15 AM   #21
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

No GTA.

Crazy Sony just skipped the whole thing.

Looking forward to holiday 2020 for the new consoles.
Old 06-12-2019, 09:08 AM   #22
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Ah damn no release for Red Dead 2 on PC yet. Very sad.

very cool to know cyberpunk release is less than a year away.
ronmcdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 10:05 AM   #23
Future240
Future Moderator

Quote:
No GTA.

Crazy Sony just skipped the whole thing.

I kind of want a PS4 in December to go along with the PC but I am concerned about paying full price for a console for the ps5 to drop 12 months later.

I am most def buying a switch in Dec though. I NEED Zelda in my life.
Old 06-12-2019, 01:31 PM   #24
Agamemnon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (20)
Agamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Future240 View Post
I kind of want a PS4 in December to go along with the PC but I am concerned about paying full price for a console for the ps5 to drop 12 months later.

I am most def buying a switch in Dec though. I NEED Zelda in my life.
Im in the same boat. My PS3 seems to be showing her age and I want to get caught up on God of War. I also am looking to upgrade my plasma TV to OLED this holiday season. I want the PS4 pro but dont want to pay full price with the next gen consoles around the corner.
Agamemnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 07:30 AM   #25
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Quote:
I'm still skeptical. We've been burned many times before. But it does look good.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBZyJl7_OPM
Old 06-13-2019, 10:48 AM   #26
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
I'm still skeptical. We've been burned many times before. But it does look good.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBZyJl7_OPM

already ordered it. im stuck either way lol

Old 06-13-2019, 10:51 AM   #27
Future240
Future Moderator

Quote:
already ordered it. im stuck either way lol
Booooo to pre-orders!!!!!
Old 06-13-2019, 02:44 PM   #28
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
I'll bet that when Forza Horizon finally does Japan it's going to be with nearly the exact same car list and missing all the Japanese cars and tracks people would want in the game.
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 02:59 PM   #29
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

jumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud of
Quote:
No GTA.

I apologize if it was announced, but is that the new date range for the new sony and microsoft consoles? my buddies have been trying to get me to get a console to play with them online. i refuse to buy a console if im not going to get a solid 3-4 years out of it. as i know they will buy a new console as soon as it comes out.

i have other expensive hobbies and dont want to drop money on one, just to turn around and see the newest, latest, and greatest be released. i dont mind buying a console, but i think im going to have to wait.
jumpman2334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 04:03 PM   #30
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpman2334 View Post
I apologize if it was announced, but is that the new date range for the new sony and microsoft consoles? my buddies have been trying to get me to get a console to play with them online. i refuse to buy a console if im not going to get a solid 3-4 years out of it. as i know they will buy a new console as soon as it comes out.

i have other expensive hobbies and dont want to drop money on one, just to turn around and see the newest, latest, and greatest be released. i dont mind buying a console, but i think im going to have to wait.
Yep, for the next X-Box at least.