Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > North Eastern States

North Eastern States Connecticut, Maine, Massachussettes, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont.

Old 05-06-2010, 09:00 AM   #1
WoolyS14DET
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (18)
WoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to WoolyS14DET
****Employment Oppertunity**** Parts Counterman At Infiniti Of Manhattan NYC

Looking For A Parts Counterman At Infiniti Of Manhattan

Guys I have a great opportunity for a motivated, organized, energetic individual to join a great company to help make Infiniti Of Manhattan grow and mature to the next level in automotive parts sales. I'm looking for someone to fill a Parts Counterman position for a busy fast paced new car dealer right in the heart of New York City !!! Nissan/Infiniti experience is a plus. Job duties will include retail parts sales, wholesale parts sales, assist Technicians with parts as well as inventory up-keep. It is a full time position that will have a 40hr work week with a potential to earn overtime.
If this is something that interests you then please come down and fill out an application or email a resume to [email protected]

Thanks and I hope to here from you.

Josh Woolcott
Parts Manager
Infiniti Of Manhattan
WoolyS14DET is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-06-2010, 10:00 AM   #2
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
I'm interested! for sure, i'll email you a resume later tonight when i get home. hope the position doesn't get filled too fast

xquizitditz
enkei2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 06:11 PM   #3
WoolyS14DET
Zilvia FREAK!

WoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by enkei2k View Post
I'm interested! for sure, i'll email you a resume later tonight when i get home. hope the position doesn't get filled too fast

Get that email to me asap and we can set up an interview.
Old 05-06-2010, 07:43 PM   #4
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by WoolyS14DET View Post
Get that email to me asap and we can set up an interview.
sent! thanks man

xquizitditz
enkei2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 03:29 PM   #5
240mike1022
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
240mike1022 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Im interested as well i will send you my resume as soon as i get home. Like said before i hope the position doesnt get filled to quicky
Old 05-09-2010, 08:28 PM   #6
hotlavaflow
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (23)
hotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to hotlavaflow
Josh is the man. Hooking people up already, you just basically got in bro real cool.

I'm working on a meet I'll keep you in tune.
Old 05-09-2010, 08:57 PM   #7
redline240sx
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
redline240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Great opportunity, will also send my resume.
Old 05-09-2010, 09:30 PM   #8
negrosx13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
negrosx13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to negrosx13
Please pm me with more info...super interested
Old 05-10-2010, 02:18 PM   #9
WoolyS14DET
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by negrosx13 View Post
Please pm me with more info...super interested

If you read the original post all the info you need is stated there.
If you are interested in the job the please email me your resume and we can go from there.

To all the others that sent me their resume thank you and I will be in contact with you to soon.

Thanks

Josh
Old 05-20-2010, 12:18 PM   #10
WoolyS14DET
Zilvia FREAK!

I would like to thank all of the people who sent me emails and applied for the job.
Thanks
Old 05-20-2010, 12:22 PM   #11
WoolyS14DET
Zilvia FREAK!

I would like to thank all of you who applied for the job opening.
We have found someone to fill the position. I will however be keeping the resume that have been submitted for future oppertunities.

Thanks

Josh