Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 12-15-2023, 05:37 PM   #1
tacobellman_2007
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
tacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
3SGE BEAMS engine swap

Stock Toyota 3SGE BEAMS G3 engine, 6-speed manual transmission, ECU, and complete engine harness purchased through JDM Engine Pro in La Habra. Engine and transmission are in overall good working condition. Compression numbers for each cylinder are as follows (shown in last photo):

Cylinder 1 = 165 psi
Cylinder 2 = 168 psi
Cylinder 3 = 170 psi
Cylinder 4 = 167 psi

I installed this engine and transmission setup on my 240SX in order to make sure I could properly test everything out before the shop's warranty expired. The only main issue that I noticed is that there is a slight continuous noise while the transmission is in neutral which goes away once the clutch is put in, which leads me to believe that either the pilot bearing, output shift bearing, or main shift bearing is going out and should be replaced. There is also a damaged VVTi solenoid connector on the exhaust side of the engine that needs to be replaced if you plan to run this engine with the stock ECU (shown in photos). If you are going standalone and plan to plug up all the sensors, however, this will obviously not be an issue.

The fuel rail has also been professionally modified and welded with AN fittings by Martin at OMD San Diego in order to convert it from a returnless system to a return system using AN fittings and lines.

The reason for me putting this up for sale is because I obtained a third 3SGE BEAMS and transmission that included several aftermarket parts needed to run a turbo setup as a package deal, all of which I would have had to purchased anyways if I was to keep this one.

Asking $2600 for the engine and transmission package.

PM me if interested.

Example photo of how it can sit in the engine bay.

Amateur photography by me

Last edited by tacobellman_2007; 02-17-2024 at 11:37 AM..
tacobellman_2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-17-2024, 11:38 AM   #2
tacobellman_2007
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
tacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
BUMP. Asking price dropped to $2600.

Amateur photography by me
tacobellman_2007 is offline   Reply With Quote