Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Closed Thread

Old 09-27-2008, 12:30 AM   #181
mad-ass
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
mad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mad-ass
So...will they warranty their products or what? cuz that'd be bomb.
Old 09-30-2008, 10:50 PM   #182
Brye

Trader Rating: (1)
Brye is a splendid one to beholdBrye is a splendid one to beholdBrye is a splendid one to beholdBrye is a splendid one to beholdBrye is a splendid one to beholdBrye is a splendid one to beholdBrye is a splendid one to beholdBrye is a splendid one to beholdBrye is a splendid one to beholdBrye is a splendid one to beholdBrye is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I ordered one of each!

Get'em to me!
Old 10-02-2008, 11:47 PM   #183
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
KwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to KwKouki
Quote:
Originally Posted by mad-ass View Post
So...will they warranty their products or what? cuz that'd be bomb.
the company isnt getting back to me, I dunno if they are defunct or what. It kind of pisses me off because I was repeating what they told me.

from what I can see it looks like mildew in between the base and the laminate, thats the only thing I can think of thats discoloring it
Old 11-08-2008, 11:34 PM   #184
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

KwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfection
got a wee few of these left, about 20 OGs and 8 raawr cones
Old 11-09-2008, 04:50 PM   #185
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

dayum, one bump and I almost clear out my stock I love you guys *nohomo* here is an exact count of what I have left

19 OG PENGUIN
4 RAAWR CONE
Old 11-11-2008, 10:19 PM   #186
mad-ass
Nissanaholic!

mad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud of

Yup Yup
Old 11-11-2008, 10:27 PM   #187
smellslikecurry
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (33)
smellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
anymore cones?

as soon as you let me know paypal is coming your way

my gf loves penguins
Old 11-11-2008, 11:03 PM   #188
bejota180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
bejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
hey, just asking, when are the next ones shipping out? thanks...
Old 02-05-2009, 03:44 AM   #189
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

The next batch of stickers are waiting to be cut. The RAWR cone is now retired and a new design is coming out. I will still stock the OG penguins and do a run of 100 per new design. Here is the new design, say hello to the BBOY penguin. Just another fun design that people seem to like.

You all can wait till I get the funds up to order the next batch, or preorder and help me get them here faster
Old 02-11-2009, 01:12 PM   #190
mad-ass
Nissanaholic!

Yup..the two I have...in better picture
Old 02-11-2009, 01:15 PM   #191
cc4usmc
Post Whore!

Location: Formerly Elk Grove/the916/95758/NorCal - Now teh 970
Trader Rating: (19)
cc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
I just took my Genki stickers off the other day. I have to say, I was very impressed how easily they came off. They were even sticky enough to stick on my dads crown vic lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s141996 View Post
is this exhaust california friendly? thnx lmk
Old 02-11-2009, 01:21 PM   #192
brokeAs240sx
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (40)
brokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by KwKouki View Post
the company isnt getting back to me, I dunno if they are defunct or what. It kind of pisses me off because I was repeating what they told me.

from what I can see it looks like mildew in between the base and the laminate, thats the only thing I can think of thats discoloring it
Perhaps you should remove the 4 year outdoor rating completely (from your fs post & from your site)? Mine has brown spots as well (OG Penguin - haven't put the rawr cone one on yet).

I don't need a warranty or anything considering it's only $6 a penguin, but you shouldn't advertise it as lasting 4 years when it doesn't (only took about 6 months for mine to start having spots).
Old 02-11-2009, 01:26 PM   #193
sillydrift
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (12)
sillydrift has a reputation beyond reputesillydrift has a reputation beyond reputesillydrift has a reputation beyond reputesillydrift has a reputation beyond reputesillydrift has a reputation beyond reputesillydrift has a reputation beyond reputesillydrift has a reputation beyond reputesillydrift has a reputation beyond reputesillydrift has a reputation beyond reputesillydrift has a reputation beyond reputesillydrift has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sillydrift
Just picked up one, these are awsome

Old 02-11-2009, 01:46 PM   #194
HiddenCharacter
Zilvia Member

HiddenCharacter is an unknown quantity at this point
So no more RAWR cone stickers? .....I'm down to buy a set of the bboys once they come in. What does the Kanji stand for?
Old 02-11-2009, 02:55 PM   #195
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

it stands for Genki, I got the samples of the Bboys in, they are pretty sweet. I may lighten up the penguin a wee bit he is kind of dark
Old 02-11-2009, 03:11 PM   #196
reaxion
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
reaxion is making a name for him/her selfreaxion is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to reaxion
man im ordering a few of these from you later this week, how did I never see this thread before. so you just have the OG penguin and the new design?
Old 02-11-2009, 04:42 PM   #197
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

keep the payments off till I get them, I already have a humongous waiting list when they come in.

correct thats what will be in stock when they come in
Old 02-12-2009, 01:53 PM   #198
HiddenCharacter
Zilvia Member

HiddenCharacter is an unknown quantity at this point
Make more of the cone ones
Old 02-12-2009, 04:37 PM   #199
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

I might redo the cone design, he was a bit too cartoony. I think I can tweak him so that hes serious business
Old 02-14-2009, 12:14 PM   #200
reaxion
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
reaxion is making a name for him/her selfreaxion is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to reaxion
Id like that cone design, thatd be sickness if you brought it back
Old 04-05-2009, 08:15 PM   #201
red s14
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
red s14 has a reputation beyond reputered s14 has a reputation beyond reputered s14 has a reputation beyond reputered s14 has a reputation beyond reputered s14 has a reputation beyond reputered s14 has a reputation beyond reputered s14 has a reputation beyond reputered s14 has a reputation beyond reputered s14 has a reputation beyond reputered s14 has a reputation beyond reputered s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
yo kw you have the new batch in yet?????????
Old 04-05-2009, 09:17 PM   #202
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

I have ben in contact with my supplier every other day. He is taking care of local business first... I keep getting bumped back on the job line. I am about 30 orders behind >_<
Old 04-06-2009, 06:18 AM   #203
hotlavaflow
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (23)
hotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to hotlavaflow
In for the new design.
Old 04-06-2009, 06:55 AM   #204
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (27)
Altered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to Altered_Image
You may want to consider a new printer... heheh. [/sales pitch]
Old 04-10-2009, 03:12 PM   #205
red s14
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
red s14 has a reputation beyond reputered s14 has a reputation beyond reputered s14 has a reputation beyond reputered s14 has a reputation beyond reputered s14 has a reputation beyond reputered s14 has a reputation beyond reputered s14 has a reputation beyond reputered s14 has a reputation beyond reputered s14 has a reputation beyond reputered s14 has a reputation beyond reputered s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
yo k dub kouki... i'll take 2 when you get them. but i will wait to place my order cause i thought you said not to place them until you get them in correct???
Old 07-15-2009, 03:52 AM   #206
mad-ass
Nissanaholic!

any update on this? one of mine was so bad that the whole thing turned black and had spider line cracks everywhere.

shortest lasting sticker I've put on a car yet.
Old 07-15-2009, 06:57 PM   #207
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

I appreciate the feedback guys. I am very sorry for the quality of the vinyl. The last batch is the last from this printer. I am having a hard time finding another printer. If you all have any names to pitch shoot me a PM
Old 07-15-2009, 10:56 PM   #208
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
hope you find one soon

hopefully i can save my original genki style sticker to put on my new car.
Old 07-15-2009, 11:06 PM   #209
Vision Garage
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
Vision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Vision Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by KwKouki View Post
I appreciate the feedback guys. I am very sorry for the quality of the vinyl. The last batch is the last from this printer. I am having a hard time finding another printer. If you all have any names to pitch shoot me a PM

ANDREW BOHAN!! LAB 17

he is the SEX!!!

Get on it!

Old 07-16-2009, 12:12 AM   #210
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

shot him a few emails a while back and didnt get any response. just emailed altered image the files so he can cut samples for me....if he comes through consider him your savior