Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 06-28-2005, 02:38 PM   #1
Yoshi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
Yoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
JC Whitney

Boo.
I can't say I'd ever recommend them. As huge as they are, they couldn't even tell me where my order was (status? shipped? processing? lost?). All I wanted was a couple gauges from them... I got them 3 months later without so much as a return phone call (I called them 3 times, got hte run around first time, finally the found my order and said it was on hold, but nothing more specific, other 2 times I was told my call would be retuned, it never was).

When my order finally DID arrive, I got an obviously mass produced (read as: this happens all the time apparently) "sorry! here's a coupon for $5 off your next order!". WHOOP-DE-FRIGGIN-DO.

Needless to say I won't be ordering from them again, all they seem to care about is domestics and civics anyhow...

edit: fogot to mention, the only reason I ordered from them in the first place was cuz I was on a deadline and they said items were in stock and shippable via FedEx (on top of their inflated prices)... They when the package got to me, it arrived by UPS ground, when I'd already paid for the fedex overnight... yeah, that worked out well. Wayne @phase2 helped me meet my deadline.

I suppose I should have contested at least the shipping charge, but I decided to just cut my losses... I bet they have a whole group of people who think up how to make little loopholes like that to make just that much more $. grrr.

Sorry mods, I tried to be fair not to get heated about it, but if i need to be censored I have no issue with that.

www.360realms.com/S13-S15
Yoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links