Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 03-11-2015, 09:36 AM   #1
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Thumbs up 2015 F1 Season

Annnddd we're back!

Code:
Sun, Mar 15	Australian Grand Prix	
2:00 AM ET	Albert Park		

Sun, Mar 29	Grand Prix of Malaysia		
4:00 AM ET	Sepang International Circuit	

Sun, Apr 12	Grand Prix of China		
3:00 AM ET	Shanghai International Circuit	

Sun, Apr 19	Grand Prix of Bahrain		
8:00 AM ET	Bahrain International Circuit		

Sun, May 10	Grand Prix Of Spain		
8:00 AM ET	Circuit De Catalunya		

Sun, May 24	Grand Prix Of Monaco		
8:00 AM ET	Circuit De Monaco		

Sun, Jun 7	Grand Prix Of Canada		
2:00 PM ET	Gilles Villeneuve Circuit		

Sun, Jun 21	Austrian Grand Prix		
8:00 AM ET	Spielberg		

Sun, Jul 5	British Grand Prix		
8:00 AM ET	Silverstone Circuit		

Sun, Jul 19	German Grand Prix		
8:00 AM ET	Hockenheimring		

Sun, Jul 26	Hungarian Grand Prix		
8:00 AM ET	Hungaroring		

Sun, Aug 23	Belgian Grand Prix		
8:00 AM ET	Circuit Of Spa Francorchamps		

Sun, Sep 6	Italian Grand Prix		
8:00 AM ET	Autodromo Nazionale Di Monza		

Sun, Sep 20	Singapore Grand Prix		
8:00 AM ET	Singapore Street Circuit		

Sun, Sep 27	Japanese Grand Prix		
2:00 AM ET	Suzuka International Racing Course		

Sun, Oct 11	Russian Grand Prix		
7:00 AM ET	Sochi International Street Circuit		

Sun, Oct 25	United States Grand Prix		
4:00 PM ET	Circuit Of Americas		

Sun, Nov 1	Mexican Grand Prix		
2:00 PM ET	Autodromo Hermanos RodrĂ*guez		

Sun, Nov 15	Grand Prix Of Brazil		
11:00 AM ET	Autodromo Carlos Pace		

Sun, Nov 29	Abu Dhabi Grand Prix		
8:00 AM ET	Yas Marina Circuit
Old 03-11-2015, 10:48 AM   #2
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Can't wait for this week end! Gooooo LEWIS!
Old 03-11-2015, 02:37 PM   #3
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Sad to see Alonso miss the first race. Would be nice to see what he can do with the McLaren.
Old 03-11-2015, 08:46 PM   #4
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
Sad to see Alonso miss the first race. Would be nice to see what he can do with the McLaren.
I agree, one of my fav drivers. I believe the stories that say he got electrocuted, I don't buy that it was only a concussion after the crash. Jenson Button must be very uncomfortable right now.
Old 03-11-2015, 10:23 PM   #5
Agamemnon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (20)
Agamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Seb in a Ferrari?
WTF mang!?
Agamemnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 10:00 AM   #6
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
^^^Yeah, I really don't like Vettel at all. But I found it really odd to see him switch teams after just 1 losing season. Its like, if he doesn't have an overwhelmingly dominant car, he just falls apart instead of working with what he's got. Jensen + Alonso is going to be so strange. I love Jensen Button, but Alonso is such an anti-hero to me. I want to hate him, but he's just too damn good! Alonso has turned out some truly heroic drives in some truly shitty cars... lol
Old 03-12-2015, 10:17 AM   #7
Trinidrift3
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
Trinidrift3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
hyped for this season to start. anyone have a good site for streaming of practice, qualifying, and race day?
Old 03-12-2015, 10:20 AM   #8
slideslidegnarslide
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (29)
slideslidegnarslide is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
^ this I haven't seen a race in 2 years.... I'm dying. We don't have cable because there is no reason for it with Hulu and Netflix. But I miss f1
slideslidegnarslide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 11:12 AM   #9
simmode1
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slideslidegnarslide View Post
^ this I haven't seen a race in 2 years.... I'm dying. We don't have cable because there is no reason for it with Hulu and Netflix. But I miss f1
I'm the same way! Been having to torrent the races after they air, but that can be unreliable. Need to find a good streaming site...
Old 03-12-2015, 11:27 AM   #10
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
^^^Yeah, I really don't like Vettel at all. But I found it really odd to see him switch teams after just 1 losing season. Its like, if he doesn't have an overwhelmingly dominant car, he just falls apart instead of working with what he's got. Jensen + Alonso is going to be so strange. I love Jensen Button, but Alonso is such an anti-hero to me. I want to hate him, but he's just too damn good! Alonso has turned out some truly heroic drives in some truly shitty cars... lol
It really is not odd when you think about the fact that Schumacher was Vettels idol since Vettel was a kid. Of course he is going to want to go to Ferrari at some time in career. He already stacked up a phenomenal winning streak at Red Bull that would be hard to continue. It was time to go to the penultimate team in F1.

I was more surprised about Fernando getting the heave ho from Ferrari . Alsonso pulled some great performances out Ferrari at a time when there was much confusion and the chassis was less than ideal.
He actually represent a long time tradition at Ferrari of Spanish drivers in Italian cars.
Now granted Seb is a record breaking world champion and that goes right back to the whole Schumacher thing. Which does put a bit more perspective on the whole turnaround.

So here we are practice tonight 9:30 pacific. Sattelite TV man.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 06:56 AM   #11
nghuicaso

nghuicaso is an unknown quantity at this point
Jenson Button must be very uncomfortable right now.
nghuicaso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 07:56 AM   #12
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Those asking for streams, check your PMs.

The first race was pretty odd. Didn't like the reduced grid of 14 cars and only 11 finishing. Albert Park did not look as great this year either and there were minimal on track battles. I was more entertained by all the surrounding story lines happening off track for the weekend.

Hopefully Malaysia is a better show.
Old 03-21-2015, 09:47 AM   #13
Agamemnon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (20)
Agamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Maya ladies should be better. Manor racing has promised they'll race for sure. Albert park looked dirty because of high than usual wind activity and was blowing lots of debris on the track.

I have high hopes that Ferrari and Williams can make some commotion behind Mercedes.
Agamemnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 10:04 AM   #14
JadedNazgul
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (5)
JadedNazgul is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
No more German GP guys... thanks Bernie..
http://www.planetf1.com/driver/3213/...d-Prix-dropped
Old 03-29-2015, 05:01 AM   #15
migzs14
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (17)
migzs14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Waaaaahhhhhooooo. Vettel/ Ferrari. Only thing missing was Schumi. Great battles and overall great race.
migzs14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2015, 03:55 PM   #16
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Great race! First time I have full respect for Vettel. Should be an exciting season and Williams, Renault, Sauber and Torro Rosso are keeping things interesting in the middle.

I started watching the NBCSN broadcast I DVR'd and it was annoying as fuck. Found out BBC was covering this one (as well as every other race it seems) so I grabbed the recording. Holy crap! It's 100x better than even the SkySports coverage!
Old 04-14-2015, 09:44 PM   #17
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Awkwardddddd
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNxtOz_6skA
Old 04-15-2015, 03:04 PM   #18
Jibbberish
Leaky Injector

Jibbberish is an unknown quantity at this point
Nico right now:

I want to see Kimi ahead of Vettel cause Vettel is a dork and Kimi hangs with the dudesons.
Jibbberish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2015, 06:21 PM   #19
Gnnr
Post Whore!

LMFAO
Old 05-21-2015, 09:05 PM   #20
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Bump for Monaco
Old 05-21-2015, 09:08 PM   #21
Jibbberish
Leaky Injector

I was almost certain maldonado was gonna put it in a wall when he was out in the rain on slicks.
Old 05-31-2015, 02:29 PM   #22
Gnnr
Post Whore!

The Monaco race was the biggest croc of shit. It was a boring practice, qualy and race. I was amused with Kimmi cursing up a storm. Then the way it ended just soured the outcome for me.
Old 05-31-2015, 02:53 PM   #23
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnnr View Post
The Monaco race was the biggest croc of shit. It was a boring practice, qualy and race. I was amused with Kimmi cursing up a storm. Then the way it ended just soured the outcome for me.
Ya I really feel Lewis got royally screwed out of a win for the sake of giving Nico a three time win at Monaco. Nico is a good driver but not quite at the level of Hamilton.

It definitely felt like a sympathy hwin as Lewis had it sewn up and that last minute pit call just hosed him.
Now granted this probably was a honest mistake but how could Lewis's chief mechanic be so dumb?

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 08:34 PM   #24
Jibbberish
Leaky Injector

Yeah poor lewis that was crap. Not happy that Rosberg is now being compared to senna for three wins there in a row. If you can even call being handed like 15 seconds on a silver platter winning.
Old 06-01-2015, 08:34 AM   #25
simmode1
Post Whore!

Well, Nico grew up in and lives in Monaco. Judgments in the favor of this hometown boy aren't really surprising to me at this point. But yes, it does suck.
Old 07-29-2015, 09:43 AM   #26
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
RIP Jules
Nico robbed Ricciardo of a win. He should have been penalized.
What happened to Williams this race? They should have been in the top mix.
Poor Kimi.
Honda seems to be getting it together.
Old 07-29-2015, 10:43 PM   #27
Jibbberish
Leaky Injector

It was fun to watch Mercedes melt down after not claiming the start. Hamilton made a rookie status mistake that first lap.
And yeah I'm excited for Honda. They both had great drives. Alonso finished P5 ahead of Hamilton haha. Red bull seems to slowly be getting better as well, maybe Renault is finally figuring their shit out.

Here we go on another couple week break
Old 09-23-2015, 03:50 PM   #28
soryu
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
soryu is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
ferrari stepping it up.

Last edited by soryu; 09-23-2015 at 03:51 PM.. Reason: there's a fan on the track.
soryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2015, 05:12 PM   #29
Jibbberish
Leaky Injector

Yeah hoping Ferrari will be a serious contender next year. We'll see about Red Bull as well because their chassis seems to be pretty good, an engine may bring them back.
Old 11-05-2015, 09:29 AM   #30
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews