Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 07-08-2012, 09:20 PM   #1
SoloSilvia
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (36)
SoloSilvia has much to be proud ofSoloSilvia has much to be proud ofSoloSilvia has much to be proud ofSoloSilvia has much to be proud ofSoloSilvia has much to be proud ofSoloSilvia has much to be proud ofSoloSilvia has much to be proud ofSoloSilvia has much to be proud ofSoloSilvia has much to be proud ofSoloSilvia has much to be proud ofSoloSilvia has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
S13 SR harness already converted to S13 usdm chassis !!!PLUG-N-PLAY!!!

-S13 US chassis to S13 SR Harness with Z32 MAFS Plug , has different injector plugs on it now for the 550's I had, but I have a complete set of stock injector plugs and pigtails to put back to stock! Off a running SR redtop swapped S13. I swapped the setup into my S14, so I dont need this harness, Plug-n-Play Ready -

First $150 Shipped takes it!

Paypal Verified, check my feedback!

I have the complete lower trans harness as well, I would throw that in for another $30 shipped if you want!

Old 07-09-2012, 06:10 PM   #2
SoloSilvia
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (36)
SoloSilvia has much to be proud ofSoloSilvia has much to be proud ofSoloSilvia has much to be proud ofSoloSilvia has much to be proud ofSoloSilvia has much to be proud ofSoloSilvia has much to be proud ofSoloSilvia has much to be proud ofSoloSilvia has much to be proud ofSoloSilvia has much to be proud ofSoloSilvia has much to be proud ofSoloSilvia has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
SR

$150 SHIPPED FOR CONVERTED PLUG-N-PLAY UPPER AND LOWER HARNESS'!!! SAVE SAVE SAVE! Thats right, I'm including full upper and lower harness' from a runningS13 SR swap into S13 US chassis for $150!