Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 01-04-2011, 01:49 PM   #1
rokurokuroku

Trader Rating: (0)
rokurokuroku is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
fs/ft: 1995 impreza wagon

im selling my 1995 impreza wagon, ive become bored with the car so its time for something new. im the second owner of the car and have only put around 30k on it in 3 1/2 years. 3500.00 obo

the car has some light mods:

cusco zero 2 coilovers

17x8 rota boost with 225/45/17 continentals

front and rear strut tower bars

gforce steel braided brake lines

custom exhaust (car now has a stock 2.5 rs exhaust.)

intake

4300k hids

detachable steering wheel

jdm window visors, clear corners, eyelids, grill

pioneer avic n1 touch screen, with another pioneer head unit, rockford amp, jl w6 10' sub

the interior was a little dirty when i got the car and had the materials laying around so i wrapped it. its only glued so it could be removed and cleaned up if you wanted it to come out. i just steam cleaned the seats the other day.

if someone buys the car and doesnt want the interior how it is i would be willing to pull it all out for you, but the car would have to be paid for before i do that.

i also have the stock suspension, steering wheel, wheels, an extra set of 17' tires, and intake laying around so they would also come with the car.

the car was just recently in to nate wade subaru to have sensors replaced and runs amazingly, the only issues with the car is it needs a front passanger cv axle.

im willing to consider trades but it would have to be something i really want since i dont really know what im looking to get yet. any other questions please feel free to ask. 8018150742, text is the easiest way to get ahold of me.

i would consider selling the car for 2500 minus the wheels and coilovers. so it would come with stock suspension and wheels.

rokurokuroku is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-07-2011, 08:57 PM   #2
rokurokuroku

Trader Rating: (0)
rokurokuroku is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
traded.... delete.
rokurokuroku is offline   Reply With Quote