Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Administration > Forum Suggestions & Technical Support

Forum Suggestions & Technical Support Post any suggestions or questions related to this site.

Old 01-20-2011, 04:44 PM   #61
codyace
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (58)
codyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 58 reviews
Send a message via AIM to codyace
Quote:
Originally Posted by sr20detman View Post
im up to like 6 or 7 threads of exactly the same continuously updated for sale thread. where as before i would just not make a new one and wait a month then make a completely new one.
anyway im used to it after all these years. whatever happens, happens
I don't mean this as a typical dbag forum comment, but if you've had to bump or remake your for sale thread that many times, wouldn't that be a sign to either lower the price or maybe reword it? To me, if something I'm selling takes 2-3 bumps, I'm either not in the right price range or I mis spelled something.

I know for myself (limited bumping, if ever) has always worked out. I had some other members comment in a part out thread that I never EVER bumped...I recently sold some items that I hadn't updated since November! My thought process revolves around the educated consumer; that is, if someone wants something they will search the for sale area for it and get the recent posted/cheapest one. Those just tire kicking or shopping hang out on page 1-2, and seem to send 867652 PM's, only to back out, or ball-bust over 5 dollars.

Want Air Conditioning in your SR20 Swapped car? Check out www.sr20acbrackets.com for more information!

Quest Alternator Conversions for SR20! Check my Group Buy!

Tired of lousy internal gates? Go external wastegate with one of my manifolds, Check out my group buy
codyace is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-20-2011, 04:49 PM   #62
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Personally I fucking HATE when people tell me to bump their fucking threads. Seriously go fuck your thread. If you need money that bad sell your shit for a price that would make the thread float itself instead of asking me to help you come up.

I don't get a cut back for wasting my time and I see bumpbumpbumpbump in a thread it's obviously going to look like some shady ass fire sale to me.
Old 01-20-2011, 07:43 PM   #63
Couped_up'd
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (47)
Couped_up'd is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Couped_up'd View Post
I would also be down for a prem. account..if it decreases the bump time limit.

Ya, I went ahead and got a premium account. Just in case we get to bump more. =) Or what ever. I liked a lot of things about the premium member anyways.
Old 01-20-2011, 08:13 PM   #64
sidewaysil80
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
sidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
yeah but cody thats an unfair statment to make. somone could have it worded perfectly and the price right and no one wanting to buy it...or the uneducated consumer doesn't see it. for instance i have a set of wheels for well below retail and other used versions and i've been trying to sell since november. i continually lower the price etc. does that mean i should just keep lowering the price until they are free? not too mention i've had to make 3 or 4 threads because after my two bumps i have to wait and start a new one...wouldn't it be easier on the site because thats now 3 additional threads that aren't needed? multiply that by however many people are doing the same thing i am? i just don't understand why its such a big deal to allow more then one bump IF it is controlled...i.e. 3 initial...then 1 a week or 1 every 2 days. i mean how is that worse then multiple threads trying to sell something. this argumenet has been brought up soooooooo many times too, i'm just baffled that nothing has been changed yet.
sidewaysil80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 09:36 PM   #65
Vatche
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (289)
Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 289 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by codyace View Post
I don't mean this as a typical dbag forum comment, but if you've had to bump or remake your for sale thread that many times, wouldn't that be a sign to either lower the price or maybe reword it? To me, if something I'm selling takes 2-3 bumps, I'm either not in the right price range or I mis spelled something.

I know for myself (limited bumping, if ever) has always worked out. I had some other members comment in a part out thread that I never EVER bumped...I recently sold some items that I hadn't updated since November! My thought process revolves around the educated consumer; that is, if someone wants something they will search the for sale area for it and get the recent posted/cheapest one. Those just tire kicking or shopping hang out on page 1-2, and seem to send 867652 PM's, only to back out, or ball-bust over 5 dollars.

thats the miscommunication on this debate i believe. What I am doing is continuously updated my thread with new items. and removing sold items asap. My prices are correct. and my items do sell. with this bad economy some items do take longer to sell, and some random items i have laying around i have for sale just in case someone might need it to help out the community, otherwise 10 bucks ain't worth my time.

I wont change my style of listing items because i dont want to make a thread for each item im selling.

most users of the internet are not super bright and talented, so the search and all that crap is a bit confusing for them.

i dont want to make it a bump free for all. i tried to explain that the revolving of the threads is going to happen any way you look at it. allowing users to bump more than twice, will just even the odds. it wont make it worse. it will just give a chance for recent updated still for sale items to be at the top more then the sold ones. and this concept could get rid of multiple threads from same person too. they could list all their items in one place. but whatever.

Oh and i would like to make it clear that items priced correctly always eventually sell. but like the post above mine, sometimes it takes a while longer. its not like the thread needs to be on page 1 constantly. but with the amount of users on the forum and that people dont have all the time in the world. they wont always see it, so if it gets bumped to the top every so often they might catch it. it might be exactly what they were looking for . or they might fall in love with so and so wheels cuz they never seen or heard of them before haha. whatever just saying. i check the for sale threads very often and i still miss shit all the time but when it gets bumped to the top i see it.
The Ultimate For Sale Thread <> Review Thread
Vatche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 08:19 AM   #66
sidewaysil80
Nissanaholic!

sidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to all
so mods...any updates? it's been two months since this was brought up and we really haven't gotten anything concrete...
Old 01-31-2011, 09:43 AM   #67
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 106 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by codyace View Post

I disagree. From my experience as a seller it continuously gets harder to sell anything. Maybe it's the economy, maybe it's the dominant retard kid population, maybe it's both... I saw Johnny (crimsonrockett) trying to sell a greddy KADE header for $150 for like 3 months. A couple years ago that header would have sold in a matter of hours for that price.
racepar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 09:01 AM   #68
choleaoum
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
choleaoum is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
any updates? i'm tired of getting my threads closed trying to sell the same damn thing over. the current method is not effective at all.
choleaoum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 09:56 AM   #69
racepar1
Post Whore!

racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
A simple google search was all it took to find a link to download the bump button. It seriously took 5 minutes. Here's the link...

Bump Threads/Make Threads older - vBulletin.org Forum

I suck at the internet a little though so you'll have to copy and paste it.

Old 02-05-2011, 10:08 AM   #70
sidewaysil80
Nissanaholic!

damn, i didn't know it was as simple as that. i thought the site would be down for awhile or something during the process lol. we should put a poll together or something so they (mods) can see the majority of the site wants this.
Old 02-05-2011, 10:13 AM   #71
s tuned
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
s tuned is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
i wil say a bump every 2 days so people dont abuse it
s tuned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 11:24 AM   #72
racepar1
Post Whore!

OK, at this point I have single handedly handed the moderation/administration staff the answer on a silver platter. Would anyone like to comment? Or just hoping the thread will die and everyone forgets???

Old 02-09-2011, 11:33 AM   #73
Drift N Dragg
Username Monster!

Trader Rating: (14)
Drift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
As it has been said before.. Moderator's can not change the options ofthe Forum, as well as not all admins have premission to do it..

I HAVE brought this up to the Owner .. He is still looking into it..

But having a life outside of Zilvia, sometimes things take a little bit longer to get things done ..

So NO, no one is forgetting.. I have taken it as far as I can take it ..

2015 Subaru STI
1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
A Ton of Projects
Drift N Dragg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 11:40 AM   #74
shiftdrift
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (42)
shiftdrift is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 42 reviews
who has a life outside of zilvia? loser haha. jay kay d&d.
Old 02-09-2011, 12:31 PM   #75
racepar1
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drift N Dragg View Post
As it has been said before.. Moderator's can not change the options ofthe Forum, as well as not all admins have premission to do it..

I HAVE brought this up to the Owner .. He is still looking into it..

But having a life outside of Zilvia, sometimes things take a little bit longer to get things done ..

So NO, no one is forgetting.. I have taken it as far as I can take it ..
I've got a life outside of the internet too, that's why it took me so long to take the 5 mins that it took to google search for it. I understand that not just any mod can change it. I understand that it has to be discussed amongst the moderation/administration staff before any change can be made. I just see no evidence of any discussion. I am not a moderator or an administrator. Finding the information that I found was not my job or responsibility. I still took it upon myself to find said information because I believe that it will make the F/S forum better. If I took the time out of my busy day to do something for ZILVIA.NET that could be a big improvement then I expect the people whose job it is to do what I did to at least discuss it openly. I don't see how that is unreasonable...
Old 02-09-2011, 12:42 PM   #76
Drift N Dragg
Username Monster!

Drift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud of
OK I will put it simply..

We already had the information .. The 5 mins it took you was on you, and yes, it is nice to see Zilvians looking for things to Improve the site..

No, you will not see evidence of discussion because the thread in which i started for this option is not in a section you can see, unless you are a Moderator or Admin..

No one is saying anything is unreasonable. Just plainly put.. My hands are tied till I get a straight answer from someone..

Now, I do take slight offense to your trying to deem what our jobs are and what we are suppose to do with said jobs..

I personally do not care what your ' Expectations ' are of me or this staff .. We do the best we can with the time we have.. Maybe you haven't noticed.. but there is always something going on and things slip our minds and we get side tracked..

Remember, we are taking time out of OUR work days to Moderate.

Now, I do appricate the link you gave and taking the time to do it. And I know there is a strong possiblity that you will rebute what I said with only the retort at you .. But in the instance that you dont and read further on.. I did say I appericated it .. As we appericate all of our Members here on Zilvia.net... Even if we do not get a chance to say it..

2015 Subaru STI
A Ton of Projects
Old 02-09-2011, 02:06 PM   #77
racepar1
Post Whore!

Quote:
OK I will put it simply..

We already had the information .. The 5 mins it took you was on you, and yes, it is nice to see Zilvians looking for things to Improve the site..

No, you will not see evidence of discussion because the thread in which i started for this option is not in a section you can see, unless you are a Moderator or Admin..

No one is saying anything is unreasonable. Just plainly put.. My hands are tied till I get a straight answer from someone..

Now, I do take slight offense to your trying to deem what our jobs are and what we are suppose to do with said jobs..

I personally do not care what your ' Expectations ' are of me or this staff .. We do the best we can with the time we have.. Maybe you haven't noticed.. but there is always something going on and things slip our minds and we get side tracked..

Remember, we are taking time out of OUR work days to Moderate.

Now, I do appricate the link you gave and taking the time to do it. And I know there is a strong possiblity that you will rebute what I said with only the retort at you .. But in the instance that you dont and read further on.. I did say I appericated it .. As we appericate all of our Members here on Zilvia.net... Even if we do not get a chance to say it..
You did what you're supposed to do, good job. But you're (speaking to the staff as a whole) supposed to inform us as to what's going on as well, which you have now also done (after a little prodding). That's all I asked for, someone to comment on what's going on. If the information that I posted was already known to the staff then I would expect it to be mentioned in this thread. The last it was discussed here I think it was Kevin that was asking for a link or some sort of info. I provided that information with no response. I'm just looking for someone to acknowledge that the information has been recieved and is being discussed. I shouldn't have to poke at the staff with an e-stick to get that.
Old 02-27-2011, 11:44 AM   #78
sidewaysil80
Nissanaholic!

any progress on the bump rule? i'm very confused because of the following incident:

i exhausted my two bumps and waited well past the three days to start a new thread. then i figured instead of wasting bandwith and making a new thread (for the 5th time) i would just bump the old one...of course it got locked. someone PLEASE explain to me why it makes more sense or is more practical to create a whole new thread vice waiting the 3 days after you've used all your bumps and re-bumping the old thread?

the reason for not allowing multiple bumps is contradicted because of the above example. you don't want to see the same threads over and over yet members are forced to make a new one every three days (if they use their bumps daily)? wouldn't that just mean their would be tons of duplicate threads instead of the same thread being bumped every few days?
Old 03-04-2011, 10:06 AM   #79
s15lover
Zilvia Junkie

s15lover is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to s15lover
even updating info is considered a bump. If it automatically bumped that would be great as I would just update in the original post rather than through reply. The price range thing isn't the issue...as most of the time the stuff I sell is in the range it needs to be, however most people aren't going to search through 50 pages of ads, and sometimes you find something you were looking for that you didn't even think about getting or searching for. I think the bigger issue here is the classifieds forum needs subforums for category specific parts...you know exterior, interior, engine, misc, etc. People sell all sorts of BS in one forum and that combined with all the 2 bump locked threads IS a FUCKIN MESS. <excuse the profanity> Either way great idea with the premium membership getting some bump perks, but the bump limit in general should be raised just a little, a bump a day seems a bit much...maybe 2-3 days, but I think in general if there are subforums that will solve alot of the issue as people will be able to focus on a specific area of their car they're wanting parts for. Either way something NEEDS to change. It's getting ridiculous.
s15lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 10:24 AM   #80
MisawaJason
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
MisawaJason is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Damn, you're really pissed about this huh?
Say for instance, the bump limit goes up to 5 total, everyone bumps their shit 5 times and your thread will still end up 7 pages deep. If your shit gets locked, start a new thread in a few days and you're good to go again. You could also try craigslist to sell your stuff
Old 03-04-2011, 10:42 AM   #81
s15lover
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisawaJason View Post
Damn, you're really pissed about this huh?
Let's say screw the bumps...I'm all for sub-forums though...people sell all sorts of nonsense in the same forum as people selling legitimate car oriented goods...it's cluttered and ridiculous. Categorical forums would eliminate a 100 page fs forum...plus as I stated it would be easier to find what it is you were looking for and even the stuff you're like "oooo didn't even think of that".

Craigslist is good for one thing...finding people that don't know what a part is worth...and getting it cheap. I mainly use allofcraigs for that. I still don't understand how people get thousands of posts though lmfao...I have very few on all the forums but have made quite a few useful interchange/diy threads. And I've been a member since 2003! lol

Anyway...you don't agree that subforums would fix alot of the issue?
Old 03-04-2011, 11:14 AM   #82
Drift N Dragg
Username Monster!

The Issue is being reviewed. Period.

We are looking for Updates and Added Product changes to the forum, but it is not the say of the Moderation staff on what to do.

If the Owner wants it this way, it will remain this way.

Complaining does nothing but waste space and time..

Though you bring another Idea to it.. I think it can be better addressed then getting all pissed about it..

This is how the Forum is run... You can deal with it or you can Click the Little Red X and do something else.

2015 Subaru STI
A Ton of Projects
Old 03-04-2011, 12:37 PM   #83
s15lover
Zilvia Junkie

Thumbs up

Quote:
The Issue is being reviewed. Period.

We are looking for Updates and Added Product changes to the forum, but it is not the say of the Moderation staff on what to do.

If the Owner wants it this way, it will remain this way.

Complaining does nothing but waste space and time..

Though you bring another Idea to it.. I think it can be better addressed then getting all pissed about it..

This is how the Forum is run... You can deal with it or you can Click the Little Red X and do something else.
Everyone understands the hierarchy involved...the bump thing is not my biggest concern...it will probably stay the way it is...and that is the right of the owner/moderation staff. However, you have to admit the sub-forum idea would add a great deal of organization to a ridiculously cluttered classifieds section. I'm sure if it came to a vote from all the members the vote would be unanimous.
Shoot post it on the home page for a vote and let that be the voice of the members of zilvia. Whether or not the mods agree, I completely understand in the end it is the owner's word...however being such I would expect that person to take the idea seriously. I say all this in a humble manner as well. Not trying to stir shit up, just trying to voice an opinion that I feel would make the forum better...something everyone here would appreciate.
Old 03-04-2011, 12:53 PM   #84
Drift N Dragg
Username Monster!

And if you read my Post .. and I qoute
Quote:
It is a good Idea and I will address it with the Staff..

2015 Subaru STI
A Ton of Projects
Old 03-05-2011, 01:58 AM   #85
Vatche
Post Whore!

Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
personally im glad its being talked about.

were getting feedback, and voicing our thoughts.

thats what a forum is for anyway.

if the owner or any staff would want suggestions on how to make something better, if they couldn't figure it out themselves, i'm sure they would ask.

otherwise they are fully capable of handling stuff. they have done an excellent job thus far.
Old 03-14-2011, 05:48 PM   #86
howyfeltersnatch
Leaky Injector

howyfeltersnatch is an unknown quantity at this point
ban me, give me points, bang my sister, kick my dog.. i dgaf

i fucking hate the "you can create a new thread in 3 days" garbage after bumping my 17 day old (6-7 post max) thread due to no intrest. upon doing so immediately several offers came thru.

coincidence?

who ever the fuck made that rule; either
A) has never used a proper working forum or
B) wants to piss people off in the most annoying way possible.
(maybe im just an asshole who doesnt understand)

there are some points that were made above that stand out
those being a sub forum in the for sale section (fantastic idea) i think that alone, maybe with a revised bump rule would prompt people to actually want to buy memberships. an

the very least a one bump per 24 hour rule. with maybe a every other day type situation i dunno im not charlie sheen i dont win at everything.

what gets me is most of the forums tend to copy one another (tristatetuners and nasioc)**sorta... which is sorta gay at first. but then when you realize why fix something that isnt broken it makes sense. take some notes.. see why a forum has 300,000 members. maybe im just spoiled having been on nasioc for many years and taking certain luxeries for granted. i dunno.

but in all seriousness having to make a thread more than twice for something that should have only taken one thread (however many posts long) to deal with is beyond retarded.
itd be kinda like going out to eat and only being able to actually sit down to eat your food for ten minutes. then having to move to another table and re order your food just to try to eat it again...

im aware the mods are taking the brunt of this anger. im not really directiing it towards any of you. this forum would be shittier if you didnt do what you are supposed to.

like i said ban me, give me points, bang my sister, kick my dog.. i dgaf im thru trying to sell anything on this site
Old 03-14-2011, 06:02 PM   #87
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Yeah, we get it...

I'm really confused as to why you guys think constantly beating your head against this wall is going to make us change anything.

The rule will change, IF the owners of Zilvia.net decide they want them changed, and not before. It's unfortunate, but it's the truth. I'm not being mean, I'm not insulting any of you, I'm just being honest. Unless word comes down from the owners that they want the site that they own to change it's standing ruling, I'm not going to touch it. I can understand your frustration, especially in this economy where less people are buying, and more people are looking to sell, but the rules will stand until further notice. Neither this thread, nor any other thread of this nature are going to expedite that.

I'll leave this open for now for your witty retorts. I'll suggest, politely, keeping a civil tone towards the people who work here though.
Old 03-14-2011, 06:07 PM   #88
holemilk00
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (33)
holemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
The only real issue I have about it, is with more unique or complicated items. For instance, my RB30's, I started with four, and I'm down to two. I've had to make three threads for them and I get the same 5-10 questions in each thread. So the last one I made a FAQ section to it, and still I get asked. It would have been nice to just keep bumping the old one so people will read all the information.

But with more common stuff, it shouldn't take more than one thread if you're priced right.
Old 03-15-2011, 08:01 PM   #89
Vatche
Post Whore!

guys, i think the point has been made, its like beating a dead horse if continued

we have put our opinion and made our arguments. good ones.

the only thing that can happen now is if they decide to change stuff for us

if we keep pushing its just gonna get to peoples nerves.

obviously a lot can be said, which could be true but it wouldnt help the progression of the original request
Old 03-26-2011, 01:50 AM   #90
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
Here's an idea:

Allow more threads per page. By default there seems to be 40 threads on each page. How about increasing it to 50 or 60? Doesn't seem like much but I'm sure it'll help out a little bit.