Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Closed Thread

Old 04-30-2009, 10:16 PM   #1
n_my_coupe
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
n_my_coupe is not welcome here anymoren_my_coupe is not welcome here anymoren_my_coupe is not welcome here anymoren_my_coupe is not welcome here anymoren_my_coupe is not welcome here anymoren_my_coupe is not welcome here anymoren_my_coupe is not welcome here anymoren_my_coupe is not welcome here anymoren_my_coupe is not welcome here anymoren_my_coupe is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Exclamation Fs::parts for the s13 and RB20det

i am cleaning out my shed and need to keep it clean..so buy my stuff
everything is in excellent working condition....I AM LOOKING FOR CASH AND MAYBE PARTS RELATED TO MY 91 240 COUPE RB20det...which at this point im willing to trade for a coupe with no engine mods because i got a ref ticket so if your looking for a head start on a track car TRADE ME!!!!! seriously fresh RB swap....(car should preferably be stick and have the dual cam...) the car is in a pic below here's the RB.. http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm12 ... 0_4949.jpg
RB20det its bone stock , mishimoto radiator(w/dual e fans) , optima Red top battery and aftermarket over flow tank
side by side inlet/outlet FMIC....
http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm12 ... 4948-1.jpg (if you need more pics ask be specific

i have 4 matching wheels and 4 other matching wheels and 2 matching wheels GOT IT 10 ALL TOGETHER ......perfect for the stock engine warrior........i also have a pignose lip (kinda beat up)take it as is for $10,.and a coupe stock spoiler off my 91 s13..,a sterring pump and an alternator off a KA24DE both work fine (make offer on each).. i have an open diff off same car...(make offer) and a 5spd drive sharft (the rubber bearing needs replacing...pics upon request.)(make offer)..KA24DE performance sparkplug wire set(cant rember which brand at the moment...)(make offer) stage two exeddy clutch and pressure plate(came out when i did my swap..lots of miles left on it (make offer)...i currently have a system in my 240 and would rather sell so i can buy parts i will sell everything together or seperate ...it has the door speakers that light up and aftermarket rears (sound great but cant rememer what they are right now) of course an amp...and two bad a$$ acoustic 10 inch comp. subs dual voice coils (real carbon fiber) and last but not least the head unit...(auto zone special haha..with remote..and 1/8" jack...)

first up is the toyota/nissan 4 lug meshies...16x6ish..unknown offset.close to zero maybe???...all four available...

and some 5 spoke 14x6ish 4 lug nissan pattern whateva the numbers are??? unknow offset also??? all four also available

and here is the pair ...2 only unfortunately i wish i had all four their not bad looking or fitting wheels....also 4 lug and they are 15x7ish(ican get you exact specs on these wheels if need be just let me know..i'll need to take them off my car to look on back...)

and the diff...

and the lip...beat up ...i didn't do the zip tie job so be quiet bough it this way for effin 20 bucks ...lame...yours for ten..hahaha

and the wing...(no hardware)

and the 10 inch subs (pair) no pics of other speakers cause their in my car still you can come make sure their not blown....and that they light up
subs are brand new and in original box's these go for apprx 250.00 each brand new ...but i understand you never get what you paid right???

Last edited by n_my_coupe; 05-01-2009 at 03:04 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 05-01-2009, 09:10 PM   #2
n_my_coupe
Zilvia Junkie

n_my_coupe is not welcome here anymoren_my_coupe is not welcome here anymoren_my_coupe is not welcome here anymoren_my_coupe is not welcome here anymoren_my_coupe is not welcome here anymoren_my_coupe is not welcome here anymoren_my_coupe is not welcome here anymoren_my_coupe is not welcome here anymoren_my_coupe is not welcome here anymoren_my_coupe is not welcome here anymore
Bump #1 .
mesh wheels have possible buyer...all others are still available ....if you see something you like text me your offer @ 951 205 8125 ...Ryan...thanks for looking
Old 05-01-2009, 09:57 PM   #3
Dee
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (21)
Dee is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
pm'd you....
Old 05-02-2009, 12:15 AM   #4
S14Cuhh
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (23)
S14Cuhh is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to S14Cuhh
i want the lip. pm me please
Old 05-02-2009, 12:32 AM   #5
jonasblack
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (8)
jonasblack is not welcome here anymorejonasblack is not welcome here anymorejonasblack is not welcome here anymorejonasblack is not welcome here anymorejonasblack is not welcome here anymorejonasblack is not welcome here anymorejonasblack is not welcome here anymorejonasblack is not welcome here anymorejonasblack is not welcome here anymorejonasblack is not welcome here anymorejonasblack is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jonasblack Send a message via Yahoo to jonasblack
Yo I live REALLY close to you I can get that lip tommorrow morning.
Old 05-02-2009, 03:33 AM   #6
n_my_coupe
Zilvia Junkie

mesh wheels sold!!!
like four ppl's want the lip @ ten bucks so YOU!!! up the price and first come gets it
and for the clutch 30 bucks or som used 18 inch tires will do ...my wheel size...18x9.5 & 18x8.5
i some how cant find the catback??? no longer for sale...
Old 05-02-2009, 08:07 AM   #7
DDDsquad_s13panda
BANNED

Trader Rating: (7)
DDDsquad_s13panda is making a name for him/her selfDDDsquad_s13panda is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Pmed you about the lip,

btw how much for the mesh?
Old 05-02-2009, 03:12 PM   #8
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
^if he doesn't get the lip i want it
Old 05-10-2009, 03:15 PM   #9
Nick240sx
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
Nick240sx will become famous soon enoughNick240sx will become famous soon enoughNick240sx will become famous soon enoughNick240sx will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
ill pick up the lip asap.... TODAY.. hit me up, i pmed you.
Old 05-12-2009, 04:21 PM   #10
heavenboundkevin
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
heavenboundkevin is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
20$ for the alternator, i come pick it up? im looking all over this site for one and theres a couple going for 20$, if you can do that.
Old 05-12-2009, 04:29 PM   #11
blue rexsti
Zilvia Member

blue rexsti is an unknown quantity at this point
how much for the dif shipped to 22207?
Closed Thread