Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Wanted to Buy

Wanted to Buy Post your needs and wants here.

Old 07-20-2008, 04:17 PM   #1
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
DataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
WTB Turbo Manifold

I have a crack thats getting bigger in my stock manifold on my SR20. Time to replace.

It's for a stock S13 blacktop, stock turbo and everything. Please lmk!

I dont really want to replace it with another stock one, but still let me know anyways in case I change my mind.
DataXUnknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-20-2008, 04:40 PM   #2
bunnathp
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
bunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bunnathp
ka24de ftw. lol

free bump for wes =)
bunnathp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 05:50 PM   #3
bshotts
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (13)
bshotts is making a name for him/her selfbshotts is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bshotts
You have a PM sir!
bshotts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 05:51 PM   #4
Prelude Guy
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (22)
Prelude Guy is not welcome here anymorePrelude Guy is not welcome here anymorePrelude Guy is not welcome here anymorePrelude Guy is not welcome here anymorePrelude Guy is not welcome here anymorePrelude Guy is not welcome here anymorePrelude Guy is not welcome here anymorePrelude Guy is not welcome here anymorePrelude Guy is not welcome here anymorePrelude Guy is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
I have a stock one available....if you change your mind. lol
Prelude Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 08:28 PM   #5
slide180sx
Zilvia Member

slide180sx is a glorious beacon of lightslide180sx is a glorious beacon of lightslide180sx is a glorious beacon of lightslide180sx is a glorious beacon of lightslide180sx is a glorious beacon of lightslide180sx is a glorious beacon of lightslide180sx is a glorious beacon of lightslide180sx is a glorious beacon of lightslide180sx is a glorious beacon of lightslide180sx is a glorious beacon of lightslide180sx is a glorious beacon of light
I have a top mount...Let me know if you are interested.

slide180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 10:33 PM   #6
devonkyle77
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
devonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to devonkyle77
that doesnt look like a t2 flange, lol.
Old 07-20-2008, 11:32 PM   #7
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
i have a stock red top one ( im no sr pro so i dont know if itll fit or not)

so if u need it come pick it up for 15 bucks....shipping is gonna kill sinc eits a heavy mofo...

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 01:24 AM   #8
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
DataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
PM's replied

Any other non OEM ones?

And DALAZ you were right when you were at Paul's house, it was a crack in the manifold besides the missing turbo outlet bolts.
DataXUnknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 01:49 AM   #9
bunnathp
Zilvia Member

bunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of light
poor poor wes. haha
bunnathp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 10:54 AM   #10
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:
Originally Posted by DataXUnknown View Post
PM's replied

Any other non OEM ones?

And DALAZ you were right when you were at Paul's house, it was a crack in the manifold besides the missing turbo outlet bolts.
well i have a manifold if u need it

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 12:20 PM   #11
PhAtXSuMo
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
PhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PhAtXSuMo
-_- remember to change your oil to wes... and sparkplugs... and water pump.... and ur manifold
SuMo Review
http://phatxsumo.mybrute.com Pupil Me
PhAtXSuMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 01:52 PM   #12
bunnathp
Zilvia Member

phatxsumo is fat =D
Old 07-24-2008, 03:52 PM   #13
Jdm_of_miami
BANNED

Trader Rating: (2)
Jdm_of_miami is a glorious beacon of lightJdm_of_miami is a glorious beacon of lightJdm_of_miami is a glorious beacon of lightJdm_of_miami is a glorious beacon of lightJdm_of_miami is a glorious beacon of lightJdm_of_miami is a glorious beacon of lightJdm_of_miami is a glorious beacon of lightJdm_of_miami is a glorious beacon of lightJdm_of_miami is a glorious beacon of lightJdm_of_miami is a glorious beacon of lightJdm_of_miami is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
i got a nice super made manifold (t2 Flange) it was on my motor and changed it for a greddy one.

Let me know if you want it $225.00 shiped
Jdm_of_miami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 06:15 PM   #14
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
WISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WISH ONE
custom, 100% tig apimotoring.com
Old 07-24-2008, 09:30 PM   #15
mjjstang
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
mjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mjjstang
PM me if you want a stock one which is ceramic coated. It would be something like 60 shipped but is a nice unit, looks pretty good too.