Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Electronics

Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2011, 01:35 PM   #31
silver04rsx
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (5)
silver04rsx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broadfield View Post
Yes, every single Viper unit made has keyless entry

Yes sir, you are correct.
Payment sent... Thank you sir....
Old 10-14-2011, 05:02 PM   #32
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (163)
Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 163 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by silver04rsx View Post
Payment sent... Thank you sir....
No, thank you!

I will ship it out the very next business day which is Monday morning. You will receive an email from Paypal with tracking info.

Thanks again!

Follow Along For My Latest Work
My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 10-15-2011, 07:46 AM   #33
silver04rsx
Leaky Injector

I will let you know when it gets to my moms house. She takes care of my mail while I am gone. Might get a head unit and some other goodies from you in the near future.
Old 10-19-2011, 11:04 PM   #34
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Quote:
I will let you know when it gets to my moms house. She takes care of my mail while I am gone. Might get a head unit and some other goodies from you in the near future.
Cool man, I'll honor a return customer discount if you pick up some more goodness from me!

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 10-20-2011, 06:07 PM   #35
silver04rsx
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broadfield View Post
Cool man, I'll honor a return customer discount if you pick up some more goodness from me!
I got the alarm today in the mail. My mom sent me a picture of it. Pretty damn fast shipping. That definitely sounds good. I know for sure I want a new head unit and new speakers all around for my s14. Maybe some boom boom for the trunk. I will get with you for more details when the time comes.

Thanks again. Hurry up and get that LS in there. Your motivating me to put an LS in my vert. Keep up the awesome work.
Old 10-22-2011, 10:51 AM   #36
240sxvaj
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (38)
240sxvaj is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 38 reviews
Viper 5902 2-Way LCD Remote Start/Keyless Entry/Alarm HD Color Supercode with ultrasonic sensor but too broke rite now.

how about in 2 weeks?

do i pay any paypal fees?
Old 10-22-2011, 12:28 PM   #37
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
I know for sure I want a new head unit and new speakers all around for my s14. Maybe some boom boom for the trunk. I will get with you for more details when the time comes.
Sweet, hit me up when you are ready to discuss options.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240sxvaj View Post
Viper 5902 2-Way LCD Remote Start/Keyless Entry/Alarm HD Color Supercode with ultrasonic sensor but too broke rite now.

how about in 2 weeks?

do i pay any paypal fees?
Nope, no Paypal fees... I don't mess with that garbage. The price you see is the price you pay. Just let me know when you are ready to purchase.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 10-23-2011, 03:53 PM   #38
JonathanPrem
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
JonathanPrem is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Can i get free shipping to canada ?
Old 10-23-2011, 03:57 PM   #39
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonathanPrem View Post
Can i get free shipping to canada ?
Sorry, I don't have any more room to work on this stuff. You would add another $15 for Canada. However, I do offer extra discounts depending on how much you buy. So if you were to get one of the packages then add the rest of the sensors, I would give you a discount that's worth more than free shipping.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 10-23-2011, 06:11 PM   #40
JonathanPrem
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
JonathanPrem is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Sweet i'll pm once im ready to purchase.
Old 10-28-2011, 11:34 AM   #41
Alans

Trader Rating: (1)
Alans is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Hello! I wish to purchase pakage 3, with 507M sensor, and Viper Electro-Luminescent Indicator 620V, if possible? What is the total shipping coast to Croatia? thank you, Alan
Old 10-29-2011, 04:10 PM   #42
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alans View Post
Hello! I wish to purchase pakage 3, with 507M sensor, and Viper Electro-Luminescent Indicator 620V, if possible? What is the total shipping coast to Croatia? thank you, Alan
The cheapest shipping would be if I break down the Viper box and put everything into a USPS medium flat rate box. That rate is $43 to Croatia. My free shipping is valued at $10. So it would be an extra $33 on top of the $199. I do not stock the 620V though... I just never have any request for them. I would have to special order that if you really wanted it. If not, then the total would be $232 shipped.

PM also sent!

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 11-28-2011, 03:24 AM   #43
TipStylez
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
TipStylez will become famous soon enoughTipStylez will become famous soon enoughTipStylez will become famous soon enoughTipStylez will become famous soon enoughTipStylez will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I currently have a python alarm on my 96' 300zx. How simple would it be to just upgrade or swap over to a basic viper 2way?
Old 11-28-2011, 07:28 AM   #44
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by TipStylez View Post
I currently have a python alarm on my 96' 300zx. How simple would it be to just upgrade or swap over to a basic viper 2way?
It depends on how old your Python is... it may just plug in for the most part. The antenna and antenna cable will definitely be different though. Regardless, all of the wiring will be the same color. So you could simply cut off the Python plugs and wire on the Viper plugs if they are different.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 11-30-2011, 07:20 AM   #45
venom2034
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
venom2034 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
package 4 is still available with a tilt sensor? really would like to buy this thing.
Old 11-30-2011, 08:15 AM   #46
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Replied to PM

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 12-06-2011, 11:42 PM   #47
SinCityS14
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (12)
SinCityS14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Payment sent for package 6 with the 507m and 506t! thank you.
Old 12-07-2011, 11:15 AM   #48
venom2034
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
venom2034 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
for the 5701 is it possible for the remote to switch a relay?
Old 12-07-2011, 11:29 AM   #49
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinCityS14 View Post
Payment sent for package 6 with the 507m and 506t! thank you.
Got it man! You will receive an email from Paypal once it ships.

Quote:
Originally Posted by venom2034 View Post
for the 5701 is it possible for the remote to switch a relay?
Absolutely! It has multiple outputs that can even be programmed for pulsed, latched, timed etc.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 01-07-2012, 04:31 PM   #50
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
lewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
How much is the tilt sensor and package 3, and will i need to buy any extra wiring? My vehicle 2011 F-150. Also i was wondering about window sensors, does package 3 come with that or extra?
Old 01-07-2012, 05:05 PM   #51
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewisfk View Post
How much is the tilt sensor and package 3, and will i need to buy any extra wiring? My vehicle 2011 F-150. Also i was wondering about window sensors, does package 3 come with that or extra?
Well package 3 comes with one free premium sensor... so you could choose the 507M(tilt sensor) as your free sensor. If not it's $37. You would not need anything extra for the F-150 unless you want to have a tad bit of wiring on hand to extend any of the wires if necessary. By window sensor I assume you mean the glass break sensor? It does come with the built-in impact sensor... which would cover someone breaking a window with a bat/pipe etc. However it would not detect someone breaking the glass with a spring loaded glass punch... that's what the 506T(glass break sensor) is for. It runs $19 or you could obviously substitute that in for the free sensor if you wanted to.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 01-12-2012, 10:51 PM   #52
waynecross88

waynecross88 is an unknown quantity at this point
when shipping to canada are there any customs/duty fees?
Old 01-12-2012, 11:42 PM   #53
jrocslider
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
jrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
really interested in package 6 with 507m for a e46 m. i'll let you know soon. thanks

Sent from my Epic 4g using Tapatalk
Old 01-12-2012, 11:45 PM   #54
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynecross88 View Post
when shipping to canada are there any customs/duty fees?
Yes, you would have fees on your end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrocslider View Post
really interested in package 6 with 507m for a e46 m. i'll let you know soon. thanks

Sent from my Epic 4g using Tapatalk
Sweet, good choice!

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 01-13-2012, 07:59 AM   #55
waynecross88

waynecross88 is an unknown quantity at this point
are all these products new or refurbs? and for warranty purposes do we go through you or directly through viper
Old 01-13-2012, 11:08 AM   #56
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynecross88 View Post
are all these products new or refurbs? and for warranty purposes do we go through you or directly through viper
Yes, all products are brand new in the box and are NOT refurbished. I am an authorized dealer and have been for over 20 years, so all warranties will go through me.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 01-13-2012, 10:37 PM   #57
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
lewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Pack 3: so my total price would be some where around $280, 507M(tilt sensor) is free sensor! 4 506T(glass break sensor) is that about right?
Old 01-14-2012, 02:57 AM   #58
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewisfk View Post
Pack 3: so my total price would be some where around $280, 507M(tilt sensor) is free sensor! 4 506T(glass break sensor) is that about right?
It would be $218 shipped for Package 3 + 506T... you only need one 506T to cover all of the vehicle.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 01-15-2012, 10:37 AM   #59
unknownkris_s14
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
unknownkris_s14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
sweet deals toby! will be placing an order with you soon
Old 01-15-2012, 01:38 PM   #60
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by unknownkris_s14 View Post
sweet deals toby! will be placing an order with you soon
Can't wait to do business with you!

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Closed Thread