Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > Japan 日本

Old 09-22-2010, 09:30 AM   #1
Drift N Dragg
Username Monster!

Trader Rating: (14)
Drift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
UP Garage

Anyone near there?

There is a Item there I would like to buy from them and do not at all understand there page ..

Let me know if someone can help me out.

I will pay for Item, Time, Packing, and Shipping.

2015 Subaru STI
1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
A Ton of Projects
Drift N Dragg is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-23-2010, 12:38 AM   #2
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
You know upgarage is japan wide right? You can go to any upgarage with a print out of what you want and they will then contact the store that posted up the item. You pay for shipping to get it sent to the upgarage your at and they will call you when it gets there. You pay for the item when you pick it up.

Or if you have an upgarage account, you can order it and you can pay for it when they deliver it to you.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 04:15 AM   #3
Slidin' Sam
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
Slidin' Sam is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
I'm guessing he is not in Japan and he is trying to get somebody to ship whatever it is to him in the states...

...post up the link of what you want. It's kinda hard to do because you have to factor in the Yen rate and paypal fee's, and then after your buyer receives payment, they have to order the parts, assuming their still available and somebody else hasn't purchased them yet.
Old 09-23-2010, 09:00 AM   #4
Drift N Dragg
Username Monster!

Trader Rating: (14)
Drift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by fliprayzin240sx View Post
You know upgarage is japan wide right? You can go to any upgarage with a print out of what you want and they will then contact the store that posted up the item. You pay for shipping to get it sent to the upgarage your at and they will call you when it gets there. You pay for the item when you pick it up.

Or if you have an upgarage account, you can order it and you can pay for it when they deliver it to you.
I am not in Japan or I would have purchased the Part already

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slidin' Sam View Post
I'm guessing he is not in Japan and he is trying to get somebody to ship whatever it is to him in the states...

...post up the link of what you want. It's kinda hard to do because you have to factor in the Yen rate and paypal fee's, and then after your buyer receives payment, they have to order the parts, assuming their still available and somebody else hasn't purchased them yet.
Would rather PM Item to ' Said ' Buyer .. Not worried about fee's .. Just would like to have the part.

2015 Subaru STI
1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
A Ton of Projects
Drift N Dragg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 09:10 AM   #5
astigsmo

Trader Rating: (0)
astigsmo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Dude upgarage is awsome 90% of my parts on my car is from there, it was a good 2 years in JP but This guy is on yahoo auction but i believe he does upgarage as [email protected] and here is a guy on cardomain that does upgarage http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3842054/5 ..hope this helps
astigsmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 09:55 AM   #6
K_style
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (63)
K_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 63 reviews
Hey I am in Tokyo right now of course I will be visiting Up garage to get get some parts..
let me know what you need and I will see the location I am going has it.
and I will be back in state next Tuesday..
K_style is offline   Reply With Quote