Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 12-29-2007, 01:33 PM   #5611
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Quote:
Originally Posted by WISH ONE View Post
i know this is not really related to your guys' very interesting convo but... does anyone even go to this meet anymore? i been hearing that its like only a few cars or no one at all.
Yeah, it normally dies down around the holidays because all the newcomers stay home for the holidays or have other plans. Us regulars are pretty good friends to we usually show up and hang out with each other. It's also been pretty cold which means people won't make the effort to make the meet unlike the regulars. However, like Nessa said, once school starts back up and people are back in the area, the meets get bigger.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-29-2007, 03:23 PM   #5612
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
Quote:
Originally Posted by articdragon192 View Post
Yeah, it normally dies down around the holidays because all the newcomers stay home for the holidays or have other plans. Us regulars are pretty good friends to we usually show up and hang out with each other. It's also been pretty cold which means people won't make the effort to make the meet unlike the regulars. However, like Nessa said, once school starts back up and people are back in the area, the meets get bigger.
i made the effort. where's my gold star and 20 dollars in gas money?

actually edgar.... just give me a banana. i'm sure you've been eating a lot of those up until recently... since you needed all that potassium......................... lol.

btw, where's my helmet!
EDacIouSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 03:55 PM   #5613
articdragon192
Post Whore!

articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Where's my money? Lol.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 05:15 PM   #5614
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tacotacotaco
white thunder got back some of its thunder woooooo
tacotacotaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 05:47 PM   #5615
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
Quote:
Originally Posted by articdragon192 View Post
Where's my money? Lol.
it's in my pocket.

MSG LENGTH effin zilvia
Old 12-29-2007, 06:17 PM   #5616
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
i miss you guys! lol
SimpleSexy180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 09:38 PM   #5617
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
WISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WISH ONE
koo thanks for the the heads ups, im usually at the autobacs meet one thurs, pizza is good. i remember goin to this meet like a year ago and everyone ended up going to block buster and meeting there.
Old 12-29-2007, 10:14 PM   #5618
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
wow holy shit that was way back when wasnt that when there was a blackout?
Old 12-30-2007, 07:52 AM   #5619
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TravisSW
Hey guys and Vanessa,

Andrew and I where thinking about doing a DnB Meet/Party thing. Since I work there, I get hookups on the party rooms so I can rent one out.

Maybe open bar, some food, have movies/music playing and play a bunch of games.

Think anybody would be game or is everybody poor? lol. I'm going to assume the later.
Old 12-30-2007, 07:58 AM   #5620
r6_240sx
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
r6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I would so be down, but you already know that. LOL.
r6_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 11:00 AM   #5621
flclsteve
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
flclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
how much would it be travis and wat day would it be new years?

flclsteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 12:49 PM   #5622
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
Not on NYE, way too early to get things done lol. I just came up with this idea the other day.
Old 12-30-2007, 04:24 PM   #5623
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
WISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WISH ONE
yeah there was a black out all throughtout that area, that was a funny night i rolled out with my friend bryan in his fit and a couple other buddies, my car wasnt running at the time, i recall one of my friends getting swatted out of a tree lol...
Old 12-30-2007, 07:02 PM   #5624
azndummie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (14)
azndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
travis do it i think alot of us are up for it
azndummie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 07:10 PM   #5625
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

woooo paaaaaaaaarty!!
Old 12-30-2007, 09:27 PM   #5626
autobahNESSA
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
autobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to autobahNESSA
me too, yeah!
Old 12-31-2007, 01:13 AM   #5627
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

I'm thinking more likely after the next track event lol. But the problem with that is that track days are early in the morning and go on into the afternoon don't they?

Body fatigue from driving a road course + being up early will make ppl tired. So I guess scratch that haha.

Hmm..pure Zilvian party or a lil mix of NICO? lol =x
Old 12-31-2007, 03:31 AM   #5628
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
coreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
pics from the party that EDGAR and TRAVIS failed to come to

there are girls making out off camera... i think, i was fucking drunk. that cut off head is c3 steve

mike was drinking "sprite" cuz he's a minor

coreansurfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 04:33 AM   #5629
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

Lol. small party.
weak!
Old 12-31-2007, 05:05 AM   #5630
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

wow someone invite me please. vatche, that girl under your left arm. I'd totally make out with her after 6 shots of vodka.
Old 12-31-2007, 07:53 AM   #5631
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

^haha i doubt shed make out with you even from the other end of a ten foot pole. Woo woo
Old 12-31-2007, 09:43 AM   #5632
Jung918
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Jung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I can't see shioooot Captain.
Jung918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 11:33 AM   #5633
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

coreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by TravisSW View Post
Lol. small party.
weak!

haha, there was like 50 people there.
Old 12-31-2007, 12:32 PM   #5634
autobahNESSA
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
autobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to autobahNESSA
Am I not worthy enough to say I didn't show up?

There's got to be more than 3 pics, what a teaser..
Old 12-31-2007, 02:44 PM   #5635
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by autobahNESSA View Post
Am I not worthy enough to say I didn't show up?

There's got to be more than 3 pics, what a teaser..
i only put up pics of people from the meet, the rest are on fb
Old 12-31-2007, 02:50 PM   #5636
yangs14
Zilvia Junkie

yangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to yangs14
Quote:
Originally Posted by TravisSW View Post
I'm thinking more likely after the next track event lol. But the problem with that is that track days are early in the morning and go on into the afternoon don't they?

Body fatigue from driving a road course + being up early will make ppl tired. So I guess scratch that haha.

Hmm..pure Zilvian party or a lil mix of NICO? lol =x

lol fail travis, you are originally a nico member so quit it..lol

who cares if its nico or zilvia members as long as everyones cool which most people are anyways fuk that zilvia> nico or vice versa, all of us have cars as hobbies dang seriously....
yes anyways im down for anything man!

but how come i was never invited to the party? i mean yes i know if i came i wouldve brought underage girls...but phil wouldnt of minded..hahahahahaha j/k
yangs14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 03:12 PM   #5637
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by yangs14 View Post
lol fail travis, you are originally a nico member so quit it..lol

who cares if its nico or zilvia members as long as everyones cool which most people are anyways fuk that zilvia> nico or vice versa, all of us have cars as hobbies dang seriously....
yes anyways im down for anything man!

but how come i was never invited to the party? i mean yes i know if i came i wouldve brought underage girls...but phil wouldnt of minded..hahahahahaha j/k
Because Phil thought you were Andrew

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 03:14 PM   #5638
r6_240sx
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
r6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Damn David still tappin jailbait?
r6_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 03:30 PM   #5639
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

ok guys

MEET IS MOVED TO CORNER 3 garage this week, for bbq and beer.

i have the beer taken care of, but we still need people to bring cups, plates, food and other drinks if you don't do beer.
Old 12-31-2007, 03:32 PM   #5640
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Ok PEOPLE BRING STUFF POST UP WHAT YOUR GONNA BRING OR CAN BRING SO WE CAN ORGANIZE THIS