Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > Japan 日本

Old 12-15-2009, 03:39 PM   #61
yokotavia
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
yokotavia will become famous soon enoughyokotavia will become famous soon enoughyokotavia will become famous soon enoughyokotavia will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via MSN to yokotavia
yeah, shits mad close yo.

ill be back before march to hit up nikko

haha

billy, youll never guess what car i just bought....
Old 12-15-2009, 06:36 PM   #62
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
thouht you were going in the AF?
yokotas13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 06:38 PM   #63
yokotas13
Post Whore!

yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slidin' Sam View Post
I may head down there next saturday if we don't go to ebisu fri/sat. I am going to Okinawa for a week next sunday. sounds good...none of us here want to mess with Yokota Auto Hobby. They called the cops on a guy putting a test pipe in his car last week and they are now inspecting (jci style) peoples cars before you can work on your car there...and aparently you have to pay for the inspection too. Yokota AutoHobby = FAIL.
i haev no problem
just put air suspension on my van, and 19s....and pulled my fenders, and added spacers and camber
noone said a word to me.
doind my aero this weekend.

Stop making all of the pieces of shits so loud and people wont bitch. Your car doesnt have to look like dirt and sound like it also.
Old 12-15-2009, 06:41 PM   #64
yokotavia
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
yokotavia will become famous soon enoughyokotavia will become famous soon enoughyokotavia will become famous soon enoughyokotavia will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via MSN to yokotavia
I am, im in the DEP

LOL so chances are its going to be a few months, its already been 2 months since ive "enlisted"

pretty lame, so i bought this peice of shit 13 that im going to smash into trees and such

itll be my gay american missile,

and lhd sucks

and so does your stepwagon

its a stepwagon grant, thats why no one cares haha
Old 12-15-2009, 07:20 PM   #65
yokotas13
Post Whore!

stepWGN...get it right
and vans roll hard son!
ill never go back!!!!!
Old 12-16-2009, 10:33 PM   #66
motegineon
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (2)
motegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to motegineon Send a message via MSN to motegineon
im here..been here almost a year now but still no car.. not so easy for the non-military..hopefully soon though

until then 8ggalant is nice enough to let me beat on his whip haha
motegineon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 03:36 AM   #67
Biggamehit
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
Biggamehit will become famous soon enoughBiggamehit will become famous soon enoughBiggamehit will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Biggamehit Send a message via MSN to Biggamehit Send a message via Yahoo to Biggamehit
have not seen you in a while bro.. hows things going?

Facebook: Pink Ranger Drift
Biggamehit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 08:20 PM   #68
Slidin' Sam
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
Slidin' Sam is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Grant, there is a certain person or two on base that has a witchhunt going on for drifters. Luckily for you, your car is not on the neighborhood watch list by any means. And to each his own as far as loud cars that look dirty or whatever else.
Slidin' Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 09:15 PM   #69
yokotas13
Post Whore!

its becuase i got smart and stopped driving trash so everyone leaves me alone
since i got rid of my loud cars (stagea being the last one) gate guards dont bother me about being low, scraping through the gate, being too low, blah blah blah.
noone bothers me anymore about the stupid shit. its the fact that yalls cars are so damn loud, and can hear you two stoplights away that fuck you
start driving 4 doors, and not looking all ghetto and yuod see youd fly under the radar too

c33/34/stagea/r34 4dr/chaser/etc
keep it classy to an extent and dont hit shit
Old 12-23-2009, 11:22 PM   #70
titan83642

Trader Rating: (0)
titan83642 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
looks like ill be in yokohama for about six months starting in jan. any locals?
titan83642 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 07:48 PM   #71
dino6192
Zilvia Addict

dino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond repute
yokohama isnt to far awy from mst of us here. alot of the guys in this thread also post on yplatedrifting.com.
you going to be doing some driving while your out here?

oh.....MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Old 12-25-2009, 04:36 AM   #72
titan83642

Trader Rating: (0)
titan83642 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I just sold my car and don't think I can get one there so prob just spectating, I would like to meet some locals though as I dont really know any car people there.
titan83642 is offline   Reply With Quote