Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 12-17-2018, 01:43 PM   #1
smellslikecurry
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (33)
smellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farzam View Post
my grumpy rant

People can't keep their word for shit anymore.
How much for a bottle of piss?
Old 12-18-2018, 07:56 AM   #2
scottie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
scottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
The day I realized I was an Old Grumpy Asshole in the automotive world.....

Attend local meet. See a bunch of newer model cars (aka BLAND) modified. Finally see a super clean FC and AE86 roll in. OG guys flock to the clean 80's-90's chassis, discuss the trash in the parking lot and talk about how the 90's Japanese tuner cars will never be equaled. Kids in the lot glance at the cars and move on to the slammed/stanced/bagged cars.

I would like to think its because kids in the "scene" do not have taste but perhaps its because I am now that old guy in the lot who is stuck on the classics.
Old 12-18-2018, 11:57 AM   #3
DJDANGER24
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
DJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DJDANGER24 Send a message via MSN to DJDANGER24 Send a message via Yahoo to DJDANGER24
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottie View Post
The day I realized I was an Old Grumpy Asshole in the automotive world.....

Attend local meet. See a bunch of newer model cars (aka BLAND) modified. Finally see a super clean FC and AE86 roll in. OG guys flock to the clean 80's-90's chassis, discuss the trash in the parking lot and talk about how the 90's Japanese tuner cars will never be equaled. Kids in the lot glance at the cars and move on to the slammed/stanced/bagged cars.

I would like to think its because kids in the "scene" do not have taste but perhaps its because I am now that old guy in the lot who is stuck on the classics.
Same thing happened to me. I stopped going to those meets. I now have fallen into the Cars and Coffee stuff, you know, old guy meets.
Old 12-18-2018, 01:33 PM   #4
scottie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
scottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tearlessj View Post
I don't mind younger kids being into different things. Everyone's going to have different taste when it comes to cars. I CAN NOT stand how fucking cheap everyone is these days though. All the OG's pay asking price and all the new 240 owners want to low ball 50% off asking price. Shit is annoying as fuck.
PREACH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJDANGER24 View Post
Same thing happened to me. I stopped going to those meets. I now have fallen into the Cars and Coffee stuff, you know, old guy meets.
Agreed. These meets have been a nice refuge from the import shows I used to attend.