Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Old 10-29-2008, 11:58 PM   #1
TheWayItGoes909
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
TheWayItGoes909 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
what size wheels does koguchi run with his kit?
TheWayItGoes909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-30-2008, 09:57 AM   #2
brainfood
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
brainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWayItGoes909 View Post
what size wheels does koguchi run with his kit?
he runs something small with giant spacers.

Thanks Steve it is rom tuned now and will be for a while then maybe PFC or e8 havnt decided. I have a lot more money to spend in other places and don't need retarded numbers to prove I'm cool. Even 300 whp is fine and it should do that easily.
Old 10-30-2008, 08:07 PM   #3
steve shadows
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
Quote:
Originally Posted by brainfood View Post
he runs something small with giant spacers.

Thanks Steve it is rom tuned now and will be for a while then maybe PFC or e8 havnt decided. I have a lot more money to spend in other places and don't need retarded numbers to prove I'm cool. Even 300 whp is fine and it should do that easily.
Rom is ok.

In the future money spent on this will make smoke a lot easier...It's amazing what another 100 ft lbs of torque from 3000-4500 rpms will do
Old 10-30-2008, 10:37 PM   #4
brainfood
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
brainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve shadows View Post
Rom is ok.

In the future money spent on this will make smoke a lot easier...It's amazing what another 100 ft lbs of torque from 3000-4500 rpms will do
yeah the extra response from a real tune would be nice. One step at a time and the rom tune dyno with similar setup was still more power and earlier than a 2871 so I'm sure it will be great while I sort the chassis and then probably the head then if I get rid of the maf I need a new compressor housing. Just a lot of $ to think about would rather have a lot of other stuff at the moment.

"drifting is all about the people" -brogers