Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 07-10-2019, 07:34 AM   #1471
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post
Not triggered at all. You're just not really good at insulting people. Even if you could grasp the fact of autocorrect or using proper punctuation, I've heard funnier shit in middle school. I'd just hate for someone to actually find you entertaining.
So triggered.
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2019, 07:41 AM   #1472
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Lifted truck owners - single handily keeping Base Pro/Cabela's in business by scooping up anything that has a flag and/or camo on it and trucker hats in all color schemes.
An cereal fam, Chek out ya own spelling and gramer b4 cryn a boot utters.

It's fucking Bass Pro Shop, not Base Pro.
Old 07-10-2019, 10:36 AM   #1473
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Hahaha yall so grumpy. Damn.
Old 07-10-2019, 10:51 AM   #1474
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
Wow. So clever. It's a good thing you posted again 7 minutes later with all that good content. The internet cheers for you.
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2019, 02:12 PM   #1475
Green Arrow
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
The butthurt is strong in this one......

Carry on..
Green Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2019, 09:45 PM   #1476
Farzam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
cliff notes:

OmG u SpeL BaD

No U SpElL wUrSe
Old 07-11-2019, 06:21 AM   #1477
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Cliff notes: Talks like a child at almost 40 years old. Gets called out for being a fucking idiot. Types like a meme that isn't irrelevant anymore. The bottom barrel members post something even more stupid to feel included.

Case in point why people left here.
Old 07-11-2019, 08:06 AM   #1478
jedi03
Nissanaholic!

jedi03 is on a distinguished road
i think it was really the facebook pandemic and people tired of getting flamed and not spoon fed information...
jedi03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 09:42 AM   #1479
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Saw a brodozer that had rear ended an Avalon week before last.
If not for gainful employment and parenthood, I would have stopped to ridicule.

(this post contains no spelling/grammar errors)

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 10:03 AM   #1480
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

I've honestly never seen a truck sit like that in person. It's not practical here in New England I guess. I've seen the dual rear wheel trucks dragging frame and I've seen them lifted into the sky but never anything of that nature. I sometimes wonder who thinks things like that are 'cool.'
Old 07-11-2019, 10:57 AM   #1481
Krusty_s13
Zilvia Addict

Krusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
I've honestly never seen a truck sit like that in person.
I hope you never have to lay eyes on an atrocity of such.
Old 07-11-2019, 11:09 AM   #1482
TheBlackHand
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
TheBlackHand is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
I sometimes wonder who thinks things like that are 'cool.'
High school kids from what I can tell. Brodozers have been showing up to our monthly meets lately. Any genre of vehicle is welcome to show up but they don't even speak to us. They just hang out with the other brodozer owners and make no attempt to talk to anyone else.
Everyone else besides them speaks to each other regardless of the type of car they drive.
TheBlackHand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 11:24 AM   #1483
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

I hadn't even heard the term until this thread. Maybe the North East is just blessed with some small shred of practicality. A truck like that is doomed 7-8 months out of the year here when the weather is the most unpredictable.
Old 07-11-2019, 12:12 PM   #1484
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

jumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud of
Quote:
I've honestly never seen a truck sit like that in person. It's not practical here in New England I guess.
its not practical anywhere (except in Corbic's mom's driveway).

i dont know if you can have double possessive apostrophes in one sentence, but i put them there. sue me.
jumpman2334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 02:08 PM   #1485
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

I'll send a constable over shortly.
Old 07-15-2019, 08:39 AM   #1486
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Cliff notes: Talks like a child at almost 40 years old. Gets called out for being a fucking idiot. Types like a meme that isn't irrelevant anymore. The bottom barrel members post something even more stupid to feel included.

Case in point why people left here.
So my meme typing is relevant?

Pro Hint: When calling someone out for spelling and grammar, make sure your own spelling and grammar are correct.

Cliff Notes: Crying about grammar and spelling is the nerd version of calling someone a racist/nazi in politics. It means you have no fucking argument.

Last edited by Corbic; 07-16-2019 at 12:09 PM..
Old 07-16-2019, 10:29 AM   #1487
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
So my meme typing is rerelevant?

Pro Hint: When calling someone out for spelling and grammar, make sure your own spelling and grammar are correct.

Cliff Notes: Crying about grammar and spelling is the nerd version of calling someone a racist/nazi in politics. It means you have no fucking argument.
"rerelevant" what is this word?

It's "PROTIP" "ProTip, the name for small pieces of gameplay advice used as screenshot captions in GamePro magazine. The advice in a hoax version of a ProTip for id Software's Doom ("To defeat the Cyberdemon, shoot at it until it dies") was so comically obvious that it later became an Internet catchphrase."

Cliff notes: pointing out simple errors in someone else's statements in an argument is an easy counterpoint to easily discredit the other person's reputability.

I would hardly call this place a professional environment, but if you use written text to communicate in your day to day; brushing up on grammar and spelling definitely improves the guise of professionalism.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2019, 12:12 PM   #1488
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post
"rerelevant" what is this word?

It's "PROTIP" "ProTip, the name for small pieces of gameplay advice used as screenshot captions in GamePro magazine. The advice in a hoax version of a ProTip for id Software's Doom ("To defeat the Cyberdemon, shoot at it until it dies") was so comically obvious that it later became an Internet catchphrase."

Cliff notes: pointing out simple errors in someone else's statements in an argument is an easy counterpoint to easily discredit the other person's reputability.

I would hardly call this place a professional environment, but if you use written text to communicate in your day to day; brushing up on grammar and spelling definitely improves the guise of professionalism.
Sorry, not a gaming nerd, don't give a shit.

I stand by my statement. Kaypey is all triggered and making a hypocrite of himself. No need to white knight him fam.
Old 07-16-2019, 02:08 PM   #1489
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

He isn't white knight'ing. He's just pointing on simple points in why you are making yourself look like the least intelligent 35-year-old that types like a fucking idiot to still use a forum to argue with people.

What exactly is a 'Kaypey' and 'meme typing?'
Old 07-16-2019, 07:44 PM   #1490
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Fun fact: I got neg rep'd back in May and the comment said my 'name-calling' wasn't mature enough to make me a moderator...but I was calling Corbic a name (not really in the post linked to the rep?) and if you're on Zilvia and don't know Corbic has a kink for being called names I don't know wht to tell you lol.
Old 07-16-2019, 08:22 PM   #1491
silnv
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (39)
silnv is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Send a message via AIM to silnv
How many of the grumpy old assholes still have a s-chassis? I still have 2.
Old 07-16-2019, 10:48 PM   #1492
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Just my one and only from 05. I should start driving her again..

Also, Corbic's grammar has been shit for years this is old news. I bet his SN was originally supposed to be Corbin but he misspelled that also lol
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2019, 08:00 AM   #1493
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I still have my coupe.

Also, im grumpy about truck shopping.
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2019, 10:58 AM   #1494
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by silnv View Post
How many of the grumpy old assholes still have a s-chassis? I still have 2.
me! my ex moved out back in april and it really pushed me to get the car finished as its been sitting for 2 years pretty much untouched in my garage. since the ex left, ive done SO much to it!!! full manual JDM seat belt conversion (including interior panels), clean fenders, moved both fender well harnesses, rerouted a few harnesses, fixed front bumper fitment, removed rear seat belts, greddy turbo timer, S15 sun visors, glass H4 conversion housings, new hood bumpers, new hatch bumpers, new sun roof trim, new hatch area weatherstripping, car is FINALLY going in for tuning in a week or two along with getting a ton of engine bay stuff powder coated, having my PS pump + rack rebuilt (no more leaky leaky), installing a ton of urethane bushings, installing greddy intake manifold etc etc. doing full Z32 brake conversion once tuning stuff is paid off... then FINALLY OFF TO PAINT NEXT YEAR!!!

but yeah, heres how it currently sits

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand heres how im hoping it will look this time next year...

but yeah, time to finish the beast... im glad my ex split and moved out! funny how motivation comes from the strangest places

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2019, 12:29 PM   #1495
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

jumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud of
now that we've heard about dori's dirty laundry, who else wants to share?
jumpman2334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2019, 11:01 PM   #1496
Standard
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
Standard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Dorki, black a-pillar/roof = good. Black hood, no. Why? Also, black trim line -front bumper/fender looks goofy. Done being grumpy
Standard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2019, 06:35 AM   #1497
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

The black hood is super 'early 90s' and I don't know how I feel about it. If the hood shapes weren't so weird on a S13 then maybe it would flow better but I agree and stay white with it.
Old 07-18-2019, 07:53 AM   #1498
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Standard View Post
Black hood, no. Why?
because carbon fiber thats why!

Quote:
Also, black trim line -front bumper/fender looks goofy. Done being grumpy
because the trim line is old school AF!

Old 07-18-2019, 08:35 AM   #1499
Krusty_s13
Zilvia Addict

Krusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
because carbon fiber thats why!

because the trim line is old school AF!
As long as that rear marker gets shaved, we're all happy!
Old 07-18-2019, 09:10 AM   #1500
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krusty_s13 View Post
As long as that rear marker gets shaved, we're all happy!
well im not trying to make everyone else happy, im working on making myself happy... so the rear markers stay as ive never had a problem with them being where they are.