Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Polls

Polls Post All Polls in Here.

View Poll Results: Store the car for the winter or not?
Yes 11 47.83%
No 12 52.17%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-25-2005, 05:31 PM   #1
big_schaf
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
big_schaf is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Store for winter

Hey I was woundering who takes off there s13/s14 for the winter, I'm gonna guess but prob mostly canadian's like me
Old 11-25-2005, 06:02 PM   #2
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Store for the winter?

Apparently you're too recently registered or have too few posts to post a poll with your thread, so I started one and merged them, thank me later.

... and I don't store mine, NC winters aren't THAT bad.

And I write too!
Old 11-25-2005, 06:50 PM   #3
Ghettokracker71
Post Whore!

Ghettokracker71 will become famous soon enoughGhettokracker71 will become famous soon enoughGhettokracker71 will become famous soon enoughGhettokracker71 will become famous soon enoughGhettokracker71 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Ghettokracker71 Send a message via Yahoo to Ghettokracker71
werd..I drive my shit in the winter! POS summer only tires and all
Old 11-25-2005, 07:29 PM   #4
Shri2222

Shri2222 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Shri2222 Send a message via MSN to Shri2222
i got a nice lil 10X20 in a gated storage facility for mine, she shall sleep protected from snow rain and salt for the winter.

91 S13 Coupe CA18DET powered, now with smaller siggy
Old 11-25-2005, 11:24 PM   #5
big_schaf
Zilvia Member

big_schaf is on a distinguished road
Sorry Philip, my comp messed up and it didnt create it
Old 11-26-2005, 06:24 AM   #6
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by big_schaf
Sorry Philip, my comp messed up and it didnt create it
No need for apologies, I tried to edit your post to add it and the option was not there.

And I write too!
Old 12-09-2005, 11:30 AM   #7
MELLO*SOS
LAID OUT

Trader Rating: (1)
MELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
No need for that here in Vegas... It's cold but no snow or salt to battle every day! It will be "stored" for a while here soon while I drop my RB in though...
Old 12-09-2005, 01:27 PM   #8
ONYX S-13
Zilvia FREAK!

ONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to ONYX S-13 Send a message via MSN to ONYX S-13
Never stored my car for the winter and I don't think I'll ever do it.. (Southern Californian)

I can never picture myself living in a place where i'd have to.
Old 12-09-2005, 01:40 PM   #9
docrice
Zilvia Junkie

docrice is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to docrice
Mine is for the second year...I did drive it in the snow but it's not worth the risk, plus 3 months in the garage with nowhere to go is a great opportunity for modding...Last winter she got full Z-brakes, shocks/springs, a lsd, and a few other odds and ends....this year its more susp. parts (tension rods, front end bushings/ball joints/etc.), a few motor parts (clutch and a few maintenance things), and some weight redux (A/C and other unused stuffs)...winter sucks, but I'm stuck here til I graduate so what better way to spend the winter than getting the car ready for the next season?

Only downside is I had to buy a beater....a teal 93 Civic DX hatch...it makes me miss my car severely...
Old 12-09-2005, 07:53 PM   #10
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
mr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mr_240sx Send a message via MSN to mr_240sx
i definately winter store mine
Old 12-25-2005, 08:48 PM   #11
psychoblue23
Zilvia Junkie

psychoblue23 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychoblue23 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychoblue23 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychoblue23 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychoblue23 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychoblue23 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychoblue23 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychoblue23 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychoblue23 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychoblue23 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychoblue23 is a glorious beacon of light
i was thinkin about renting a space to store my car.. that way it be safe from getting damaged in my garage.. my grandfather has already bashed into it pulling into the garage, and my aunts fat ass (no seriously its fat liek 3 feet wide) rubs up against it when she goes out to do laundry and ripped off my side veiw mirror... i was think like public storage .. and brign all my tools there but i dont think id have power for the compresor or lights, and if they caught me id prolly get in trouble.
Old 01-16-2006, 10:59 AM   #12
North240
Zilvia Junkie

North240 is an unknown quantity at this point
STORE IT! I'm from Maine and stored my 95 KAT for 3 winters, this current one i came upon some nice snow tires for free and i was like "fuck it, it'l be fun" and it was. Car drove great and i felt completely safe driving untill some dumb shit hit me a totalled my 240. HE couldn't stop fast enough on the ice and t-boned me.