Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 12-20-2023, 07:07 PM   #1
Wnar32
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Wnar32 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
R32 GTR for sale

]I have a R32 GTR for sale. It?s at a shop getting finished. Something came up so I?m going to have to part ways. The engine is fully built head to bottom head is ported with over size valves. 272 cams je pistons, I beam rods, n1 water pump,n1 crank ,high pressure oil pump, head drain system, over sized oil pan prp trigger kit, cam gears etc. also a full race turbo manifold with the new gen gt35. It?s completely decked out engine neverhttps://www.instagram.com/p/C1GSgJ5N...hhZWM5NmIwOQ== ran. Also has a dual clutch geiken too much to list. Who ever buys it is responsible to complete it. Has haltec computer dual hanger etc. everything is paid for except odds and ends like fitting. Small stuff like that. Most interior is in but some has to be put together. Selling complete car and build for $35k no less. Just in parts I have almost that not including the car. Car needs a little tlc but not horrible.
Wnar32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-23-2023, 10:25 PM   #2
l3eltinck
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
l3eltinck is making his/her stupidity well-knownl3eltinck is making his/her stupidity well-knownl3eltinck is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Sweet!!!!!!
l3eltinck is offline   Reply With Quote