Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 11-05-2009, 01:33 AM   #1
BustedS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
town in colorodo legalizes marijuana

Colorado ski town legalizes pot - Yahoo! News

21 and over can possess up to an ounce. not for medical. just for whatever.
wow.
this is actually pretty huge news, even though it's still illegal at state and federal levels. just... wow.
Old 11-05-2009, 02:15 AM   #2
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Breckenridge is a classy town in a really pretty location, hope a bunch of trashy people do not start going there.
There are probably like 10 permanent residents, who are all ski lift operators or rent out mountain bikes during the summer, haha.

Edit
Just logged into Myspace. Some girl who has pot leaves and Bob Marley all over her profile posted a status update saying she wants to move to Colorado.

Last edited by Matej; 11-05-2009 at 02:37 AM..
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 03:12 AM   #3
DETT
Leaky Injector

DETT is an unknown quantity at this point
Federal law trumps state law.... think about how having a state registered and legal skyline is, just because you have it doesn't make it legal. If you do it, or wave it infront of a a FBI or fed I guaran-fuckin-tee your ass is grass, pun not intended.
DETT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 03:21 AM   #4
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
as of about two weeks ago federal policy is to not interfere, so long as it's legal at state level. so you can put that federal baby to bed right now.

New Medical Marijuana Policy: Obama Administration Will Not Seek Arrests For People Following State Laws

but, in this case, of course, it IS still illegal at the state level.
whatever, it's a symbolic gesture, it's still pretty amazing.
Old 11-05-2009, 05:01 AM   #5
DETT
Leaky Injector

I honestly don't see it being controlled for much longer, considering the stance that the oh great savior seems to be taking on that topic. Especially considering the revenue that can be brought on from taxation if it goes full blown legal, but hey I could be wrong and I probably am. Just speculating.
Old 11-05-2009, 10:23 AM   #6
S14_Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
S14_Kouki can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Well this is good news. But it just has to happen to all the states now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
Breckenridge is a classy town in a really pretty location, hope a bunch of trashy people do not start going there.
Yeah I thought about this too hopefully that does not happen.
S14_Kouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 10:35 AM   #7
Ineedparts
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
Ineedparts is a jewel in the roughIneedparts is a jewel in the roughIneedparts is a jewel in the roughIneedparts is a jewel in the roughIneedparts is a jewel in the roughIneedparts is a jewel in the roughIneedparts is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Wonderful, now Breck will be even more crowded
Ineedparts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 11:12 AM   #8
WanganRunner
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
WanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Yeah, this will spread like fire. Expect most of the more liberal states (and some more Libertarian western states, like CO) to legalize the stuff in relatively short order.

I'd love to walk around with a QO in my backpack and not have to worry about it, lol. I don't even really smoke anymore, it's been years, but I'd just be amused by the legality all the same.
WanganRunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 11:16 AM   #9
20 til 3
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
20 til 3 is making his/her stupidity well-known20 til 3 is making his/her stupidity well-known20 til 3 is making his/her stupidity well-known20 til 3 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
its deff a big step imo

but colorado has been decriminalized for years now... along with many other states

anyone read fortune magazine?... big articles about pot in there also(front cover headline reads "is pot already legal?", because basicly... it is, i mean i can find green almost any day... and i live in bum-fu*k nowhere
20 til 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 11:19 AM   #10
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
I will explain this only ONCE in this Thread.

As Marijuana use is still FEDERALLY ILLEGAL, it is still against Forum Guidelines to speak about it's use. Do not attempt to flex your local laws, or even a Medical perscription as an excuse to discuss FEDERALLY ILLEGAL activities.

In short, do yourself a favor, do NOT talk about the use of said substances.

Thank you, enjoy your discussion.
Old 11-05-2009, 11:22 AM   #11
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
shouldnt this be in loud noises?

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 11:28 AM   #12
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
shouldnt this be in loud noises?
good question.
to be conservative, I'd have to agree.
(best to safe in this respect, but it's not my forum needless to say)
suppose it could be interpreted either way.

Interesting discussion though nonetheless.
I doubt this will be the last town to do that sort of thing.
would be interesting to see whether or not,
CO enforces their law (should what the town be doing is illegal).
would really depend on the details of their state law.
ronmcdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 11:29 AM   #13
dudermagee
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
dudermagee is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
time to move.....
dudermagee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 11:30 AM   #14
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
You guys are silly. This IS Loud Noises.

Old 11-05-2009, 11:33 AM   #15
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
alright I take that back, apologies.

good call on the move, thanks!
Old 11-05-2009, 11:52 AM   #16
S14_Kouki
Nissanaholic!

S14_Kouki can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 til 3 View Post
its deff a big step imo

but colorado has been decriminalized for years now... along with many other states

anyone read fortune magazine?... big articles about pot in there also(front cover headline reads "is pot already legal?", because basicly... it is, i mean i can find green almost any day... and i live in bum-fu*k nowhere
You do live in the middle of no where. But you have alot of hot girls that live around you.
S14_Kouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 11:54 AM   #17
20 til 3
Zilvia Addict

20 til 3 is making his/her stupidity well-known20 til 3 is making his/her stupidity well-known20 til 3 is making his/her stupidity well-known20 til 3 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14_Kouki View Post
You do live in the middle of no where. But you have alot of hot girls that live around you.

if you like cowgirls?
20 til 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 11:55 AM   #18
Slideways^Jordan
Zilvia Member

Slideways^Jordan is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Slideways^Jordan Send a message via Yahoo to Slideways^Jordan
WoW that's a really big leap in the activist eyes.

Slideways^Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 12:15 PM   #19
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
The government should only legalize marijuana in one state. They should pick a state no one wants to live in, so everyone wanting to smoke it legally will move to the middle of the desert somewhere.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 12:54 PM   #20
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Lol, i'm fairly sure other states might want in, should CO be making $$$.
I'm inclined to agree there should be at least a limited number of places where the substance is sold.
maybe not a good idea to open shops next to local high schools, family places, & such.
use and/or possession would prob be much more difficult to enforce.

will be interesting to see how this plays out.
times are certainly changing, lmao.
Old 11-05-2009, 01:08 PM   #21
cc4usmc
Post Whore!

Location: Formerly Elk Grove/the916/95758/NorCal - Now teh 970
Trader Rating: (19)
cc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
I'm glad I don't live in that town.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
The government should only legalize marijuana in one state. They should pick a state no one wants to live in, so everyone wanting to smoke it legally will move to the middle of the desert somewhere.
I vote for Utah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s141996 View Post
is this exhaust california friendly? thnx lmk
cc4usmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 01:44 PM   #22
ESmorz
Post Whore!

ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronmcdon View Post
Lol, i'm fairly sure other states might want in, should CO be making $$$.
I'm inclined to agree there should be at least a limited number of places where the substance is sold.
maybe not a good idea to open shops next to local high schools, family places, & such.
use and/or possession would prob be much more difficult to enforce.

will be interesting to see how this plays out.
times are certainly changing, lmao.
There is a liquor store less than a mile away from my old High School, hell if you have a beard and it's past 10pm you don't even need an ID.

I fail to understand the double standard with dispensaries.
Old 11-05-2009, 01:46 PM   #23
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

I vote West Virginia or Kentucky. (should it be hypothetically limited to 1 state)
the hill-billies are growing it in bulk anyways.
might as well just legit their existing industry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESmorz View Post
There is a liquor store less than a mile away from my old High School, hell if you have a beard and it's past 10pm you don't even need an ID.

I fail to understand the double standard with dispensaries.
Yah there's a double standard for sure.

personally I would find having liquor sold anywhere close to a hs to be in poor taste (if not also reckless).

then again if you're desperate enough drunk and/or pothead,
I suppose any reasonable distance isn't going to discourage you.
maybe it matters little, idk.
Old 11-05-2009, 04:44 PM   #24
Touge Noob S13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
Touge Noob S13 is making a name for him/her selfTouge Noob S13 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by cc4usmc View Post
I'm glad I don't live in that town.

I vote for Utah.

Agreed, lets see how the Mormons will handle it.
Touge Noob S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 06:35 PM   #25
ESmorz
Post Whore!

ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Touge Noob S13 View Post
Agreed, lets see how the Mormons will handle it.
Probably something like this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_j1_lajirY
Old 11-05-2009, 06:52 PM   #26
Sleepy240
Zilvia Addict

Sleepy240 is an unknown quantity at this point
So from what I can gather from this article its legal to possess up to an ounce of marijuana on your person, but it is still illegal to purchase and/or consume the product anywhere. If you consider that a step forward more power to ya.
Old 11-05-2009, 10:18 PM   #27
DETT
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronmcdon View Post
I vote West Virginia or Kentucky. (should it be hypothetically limited to 1 state)
the hill-billies are growing it in bulk anyways.
might as well just legit their existing industry.

Yah there's a double standard for sure.

personally I would find having liquor sold anywhere close to a hs to be in poor taste (if not also reckless).

then again if you're desperate enough drunk and/or pothead,
I suppose any reasonable distance isn't going to discourage you.
maybe it matters little, idk.
Meh california has gone to the wasters anyway, I'll let you guys keep all the hippies and potheads, hell you have dispensaries and private farms FAR larger than our backwards hill jacks farms lol

End of argument, you keep the hippies in CA the rest of us don't want them.
Old 11-05-2009, 10:38 PM   #28
murda-c
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
murda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to murda-c Send a message via MSN to murda-c
CA is where it's at.

Totally the state of the future.

You can wear jeans to the office and stuff.

I'm serious.
Old 11-06-2009, 02:34 AM   #29
drift_limo
Zilvia Junkie

drift_limo is a well-known jackass
Send a message via AIM to drift_limo
I wonder what state is next .

To bad its STILL A FEDERAL CRIME...
Old 11-06-2009, 08:15 AM   #30
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DETT View Post
Meh california has gone to the wasters anyway, I'll let you guys keep all the hippies and potheads, hell you have dispensaries and private farms FAR larger than our backwards hill jacks farms lol

End of argument, you keep the hippies in CA the rest of us don't want them.
Bah, more like yuppies!
there really aren't that much hippies here as the media would like you to believe (or at least not any more than any place else).

Where I live los angeles really doesn't have that many hippies.
weed smokers are plentiful nonetheless.
our freeways (particularly the 101 along hollywood) smell like skunk all the time.
You don't have to be a hippy to smoke.