Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2008, 03:03 PM   #1261
Paul2x
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Paul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Paul2x
Quote:
Originally Posted by TravisSW View Post
I might park at a slant for that extra JDM tyteness yo!

Dammm... lol

Professional Driver/ Instructor for Hire
Sponsored Links
Old 08-21-2008, 03:24 PM   #1262
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by sileightyfreak View Post
i want a socal drift sticker! jus like the one that teddy roks on his front windshield. how nuch would they cost? and hook it up with a DTC sticker as well lol
I will bring some next week to meet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhAtXSuMo View Post
Ernie wheres my long a waited sticker huh!?!
You didn't show up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtc 360RT View Post
umm...for the record. i didn't put that sticker there......i wouldn't put it pass ernie though....
I didnt put any stickers on cars unless they asked or were told to put on..lol

If I know you? You don't have a choice! it's gonna get on your car, one way or another.
Old 08-21-2008, 03:32 PM   #1263
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
xkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
I will bring some next week to meet.

bring me the socal drift and the dtc sticker too ernie!!!
Old 08-21-2008, 03:35 PM   #1264
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by xkamikazestormx View Post
bring me the socal drift and the dtc sticker too ernie!!!
Okie Dokie.
Old 08-21-2008, 03:36 PM   #1265
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
xkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
are yu bringing it to the pipeline meet today? if so, i guess ill roll there
Old 08-21-2008, 03:49 PM   #1266
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
No not today. My car is at Ozzie's shop getting painted. I be there next week
Old 08-21-2008, 04:00 PM   #1267
sileightyfreak
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
sileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sileightyfreak Send a message via Yahoo to sileightyfreak
Quote:
can u get sum stickers for me bc i have to be sumplace else for part of the night

Old 08-22-2008, 12:53 AM   #1268
Spencer dougherty
Post Whore!

Location: Santa Ana CA **SideWays Performance** 1(714)330-0021
Trader Rating: (65)
Spencer dougherty is just really niceSpencer dougherty is just really niceSpencer dougherty is just really niceSpencer dougherty is just really niceSpencer dougherty is just really niceSpencer dougherty is just really niceSpencer dougherty is just really niceSpencer dougherty is just really niceSpencer dougherty is just really nice
Feedback Score: 65 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Spencer dougherty
bump for a good pipe line meet.. big turnout.. good to see everyone agen.. anyone need any wook do just hit me up.. Drift Ready Performance
Old 08-22-2008, 01:01 AM   #1269
I10cruiser
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
I10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to I10cruiser Send a message via Yahoo to I10cruiser
damn ! i just saw mines r35 there around 7. . i went in for 30 minutes and it was gone. . but that shit was sick

Old 08-22-2008, 09:08 AM   #1270
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spencer dougherty View Post
bump for a good pipe line meet.. big turnout.. good to see everyone agen.. anyone need any wook do just hit me up.. Drift Ready Performance

Spencer,

You're a cool dude but you gotta stop the pointless revving around the parking lot man. That's what honduh ricers do. Otherwise it's all good

Old 08-22-2008, 10:40 AM   #1271
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TravisSW
Honda guys where pretty chill this time around, what a surprise. Maybe they know what we'll do haha.

Anyways, car issues again. Car wouldn't start, but we where able to push start it to work. Need to work on the wiring for the battery terminal. bleh
Old 08-22-2008, 11:52 AM   #1272
Sliders562
Nissanaholic!

Sliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Sliders562 Send a message via Yahoo to Sliders562
Quote:
Originally Posted by I10cruiser View Post
damn ! i just saw mines r35 there around 7. . i went in for 30 minutes and it was gone. . but that shit was sick
yes indeed that mines r35 is supa sick.

saw that car in person a couple of week ago @ mworkz garage on a lift.
so definetly checkin out that garage sale was a suprise to see that car , lucky we saw it because we won't be around tomorrow, due to event.
Old 08-22-2008, 12:28 PM   #1273
NismoB13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
NismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Yeah, I saw it ay M-workz, too. Car is insane, especially the brakes. The mine's salesperson said they are 400mm rotors. wow.
Old 08-22-2008, 11:45 PM   #1274
UsJdmTUner
Zilvia Member

UsJdmTUner has a reputation beyond reputeUsJdmTUner has a reputation beyond reputeUsJdmTUner has a reputation beyond reputeUsJdmTUner has a reputation beyond reputeUsJdmTUner has a reputation beyond reputeUsJdmTUner has a reputation beyond reputeUsJdmTUner has a reputation beyond reputeUsJdmTUner has a reputation beyond reputeUsJdmTUner has a reputation beyond reputeUsJdmTUner has a reputation beyond reputeUsJdmTUner has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to UsJdmTUner
Quote:
Originally Posted by usdm180sx View Post
Spencer,

You're a cool dude but you gotta stop the pointless revving around the parking lot man. That's what honduh ricers do. Otherwise it's all good
Wattup Norm...nice to meet you there.... ill post some pics soon... meet was a good turn out and all of you guys are cool....
Old 08-23-2008, 12:24 AM   #1275
Oo_Skyline_oO
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
Oo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Oo_Skyline_oO
R35

Quote:
Originally Posted by I10cruiser View Post
sick ass car indeed
Old 08-23-2008, 01:29 AM   #1276
UsJdmTUner
Zilvia Member

UsJdmTUner has a reputation beyond reputeUsJdmTUner has a reputation beyond reputeUsJdmTUner has a reputation beyond reputeUsJdmTUner has a reputation beyond reputeUsJdmTUner has a reputation beyond reputeUsJdmTUner has a reputation beyond reputeUsJdmTUner has a reputation beyond reputeUsJdmTUner has a reputation beyond reputeUsJdmTUner has a reputation beyond reputeUsJdmTUner has a reputation beyond reputeUsJdmTUner has a reputation beyond repute
Here are few pics I shot from yesterday.... THANKS GUYS FOR THE HOSPITALITY!!!

ENJOY!!!!

Old 08-23-2008, 02:03 AM   #1277
xpertsnowcarver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
xpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
NICE!! im in like... in 6 pictures. haha. that meet was mostly chill. great meeting shaun & robert.
hope to see u guys tomorrow. i gotta work afternoon shift... gay.. retail sucks. will be there in the morning thou

norm: ur benz is nice! except ur back seats.. head rests are defective, hahaha

My YouTube Channel
Old 08-23-2008, 02:14 AM   #1278
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
wow, great shot of the back of my head! angie looks all pissed off too!

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
Old 08-23-2008, 02:21 AM   #1279
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by UsJdmTUner View Post
Wattup Norm...nice to meet you there.... ill post some pics soon... meet was a good turn out and all of you guys are cool....

What up Mel! Nice to meet you as well. If I'm ever in teh NYC I'll hit you up for sure.

Sick pics BTW. Too bad you didn't get any shots of that bad ass silver e 320 parked next to Taka's car haha

Old 08-23-2008, 02:24 AM   #1280
xpertsnowcarver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
xpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
^^^ i take it u made it safely to vegas in ur benz.. nice.. lucky mofo is gonna partay tonight.

My YouTube Channel
Old 08-23-2008, 03:04 AM   #1281
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
WISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WISH ONE
Quote:
Spencer,

^
Gotta let it burrrnnnnnn!!!

i wish my POS coulda been in some photos.. those turned out so FRESH! one day soon enough.. but for now.. My s13 is an ULTRA FAIL.
Old 08-23-2008, 11:26 AM   #1282
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Nice pics.
Old 08-23-2008, 08:24 PM   #1283
MikeC
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
MikeC has a reputation beyond reputeMikeC has a reputation beyond reputeMikeC has a reputation beyond reputeMikeC has a reputation beyond reputeMikeC has a reputation beyond reputeMikeC has a reputation beyond reputeMikeC has a reputation beyond reputeMikeC has a reputation beyond reputeMikeC has a reputation beyond reputeMikeC has a reputation beyond reputeMikeC has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MikeC
i was waiting for you to post these pics in the 310 thread!! sweet pics though!! thanks dude. drive safely!!
Old 08-23-2008, 10:29 PM   #1284
UsJdmTUner
Zilvia Member

Quote:
What up Mel! Nice to meet you as well. If I'm ever in teh NYC I'll hit you up for sure.

Sick pics BTW. Too bad you didn't get any shots of that bad ass silver e 320 parked next to Taka's car haha
Normz... ur benz belong to another category... baller status..i just couldnt stop staring at your interior gadgets.. has more buttons than James bond's ASTON...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
Nice pics.
thanks.... it was an awesome meet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeC View Post
i was waiting for you to post these pics in the 310 thread!! sweet pics though!! thanks dude. drive safely!!
oh i posted our pics there too.. Mike if you need pics, let me know i can send them to yah...
Old 08-24-2008, 10:55 AM   #1285
nmssr08
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
nmssr08 will become famous soon enoughnmssr08 will become famous soon enoughnmssr08 will become famous soon enoughnmssr08 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
thanks for the pics mel. you took awesome pics of my ls1!!!! i like it. it was nice meeting you and hope you have a safe trip back home!!
Old 08-24-2008, 11:07 AM   #1286
1five10
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Damn. Taka made a post. We need to celebrate. lol
Old 08-24-2008, 11:52 AM   #1287
s13boy89
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
s13boy89 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13boy89
damn i wanted to go to the meet but my friend blew his single cam so pulled it out
Old 08-25-2008, 02:07 AM   #1288
Addicted2Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
Addicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1five10 View Post

That was the first post I've seen him make.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreansurfer View Post
zenki's are for poors and lames

with the exception of norm who is big ballin
FS:CUSCO,GREDDY,KA-Tparts
Old 08-25-2008, 12:15 PM   #1289
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
WISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WISH ONE
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1five10 View Post
hahahhahahahahaha.
Old 08-26-2008, 08:32 AM   #1290
Sliders562
Nissanaholic!

Sliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Sliders562 Send a message via Yahoo to Sliders562
anyone got a spare ka24de 5sp transmission ^_^, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh