Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 11-23-2009, 01:23 AM   #31
SexPanda
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
SexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SexPanda Send a message via MSN to SexPanda
2 words to the question:

FUCK NO.

I am a complete asshole when it comes down to this stuff. Survival of the fittest. We need to cull the herds.

And yes, I pay for health insurance.
SexPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-23-2009, 01:17 PM   #32
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 106 reviews
I am all for federalizing healthcare. The only real reason to fear it is some ridiculous lagging fear of communism, which is dumb as fuck. I find it appalling that we can live in the most powerful and prosperous nation in the world and still not be able to see a doctor when we are sick.
racepar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 01:29 PM   #33
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 106 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SexPanda View Post
2 words to the question:

FUCK NO.

I am a complete asshole when it comes down to this stuff. Survival of the fittest. We need to cull the herds.

And yes, I pay for health insurance.
Two words, FUCK YOU! I've been sick for a fucking week and a half and I don't have health insurance. Not all of us are lucky enough to have healthcare available to us through our employer. If you have to buy health insurance on your own it is absolutely un-affordable and that is fucking ridiculous. I'm all for survival of the fittest. I do not believe in things like welfare. I say if you are physically and mentally "able" you are responsible to work and provide for yourself and your family. If you fail, you and your family die. Sorry about your luck. I don't need free healthcare, I need an affordable healthcare option which I feel the government should provide. As it is healthcare is extraordinarily overpriced. Should the federal government run our healthcare system as a non-profit type orginization it would be totally affordable for pretty much anyone.
racepar1 is offline   Reply With Quote