Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 11-10-2009, 02:23 AM   #61
drift_limo
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
drift_limo is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to drift_limo
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronmcdon View Post
^^^
that's another can of worms

I would hope that employers retain the option of discriminating the hiring/firing of employees.
(at least for medical reasons).

It's one thing to legalize the substance.
It's quite another to force business to hire recreational pot users.
(that would be going too far imo).

when a drug test is taken ; piss test they only search for a certain percent in the body bc companys know their pontencial employee have "pothead" friends. same goes for hair.

now DNA drug test thats a whole different ball game.

I've had both type of test piss and hair and passd dont know how but i have no detox or lettin my friends pee in a bag.

BUt in the sense that if you smoke medicaly they cannot turn you down for the job, you can sue the crap out of them .
Old 11-10-2009, 04:45 AM   #62
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
You still can't show up for work drunk, or drink at work.

Should be the same for "IF" weed becomes legal. Can't come to work high, can't smoke weed at work.

This is not an opening for you to tell me about how many times you've showed up for work, hungover/still drunk/high. This is speaking strictly in terms of what you are "allowed" to do. Not what you will attempt to get away with.
Old 11-13-2009, 07:49 PM   #63
JesusFreakDrifter
Zilvia Addict

JesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14_Kouki View Post
I fucking hate how a alcoholic can stop drinking for 2 days and pass a test for a job. But yet if someone stopped smoking pot for a month could still fail.

I want to make a marijuana test that ONLY test for lets say if you smoked in the past 48 hours or some shit. Just like stupid ass hair test. You could stop smoking pot for 2 or 3 years but yet still come up dirty thats bull shit.

So when do you think jobs will start doing blood test or spinal taps and go 10 or 15 years back. Does it really fucking matter if you smoked weed 3 years ago. Company's look at it as if you smoked 3 years ago it will effect you now and your dangerous to work around ppl.
LMAO absolutely priceless...spinal tap lol...wow that made my day
JesusFreakDrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 02:35 AM   #64
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Rad.

First U.S. marijuana cafe opens for business in Portland -- DailyFinance
Old 11-16-2009, 04:31 AM   #65
drift_limo
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
You still can't show up for work drunk, or drink at work.

Should be the same for "IF" weed becomes legal. Can't come to work high, can't smoke weed at work.

This is not an opening for you to tell me about how many times you've showed up for work, hungover/still drunk/high. This is speaking strictly in terms of what you are "allowed" to do. Not what you will attempt to get away with.
with out a doubt of course. I myself own a business i wouldnt let my employees to come all high . legal or not. you know
even I dont smoke while im on the job.
Old 11-16-2009, 07:41 AM   #66
kandyflip445
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
kandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kandyflip445
Just a question. If the Feds wanted to make it legal, couldn't they just start issuing the tax stamp they required to make it 'illegal'? So wouldn't it really already be 'legal' just no one has the tax stamp right?
Old 11-16-2009, 11:06 PM   #67
drift_limo
Zilvia Junkie

you can get tax stamp. but here is the catch you much bring in the weed to show that you have it so they can give you the stamp. I think this was passd in the 50's or 20's when they did this and its still in congress.
The funny think is your incriminating yourself in the process since it is a federal law.

you tube it its true go to a libary and read about it its true..
our gov is funny in certain ways.
Old 11-17-2009, 04:09 AM   #68
Walperstyle
Nissanaholic!

Walperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to Walperstyle
I can only imagine the crazyness of it all if they did legalize it at the federal level. Imagine how many inmates would be released, now possibly more f'd up then before they went in. Not to mention the class action lawsuits against the government for lost wages that people would try to sue for. It would be crazy.

In Canada, its illegal, but generally the police don't care if you have a couple joints on you. You'd have to be an obvious dealer to be an issue. That said, if they want to nail you, they'll just add it to the charges. Depends on what they are looking for and how much of an ass you are. its kinda nice knowing I wont go to jail unless someone in my car is carrying a pound with them, even then, I might walk if the passenger claims it was his. I know some of your states like to nail everyone.