Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 10-30-2009, 01:08 PM   #31
dudermagee
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
dudermagee is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14_Kouki View Post
honestly I would fight for our land if I had to.

Hmmmm
Red Dawn Zilvia Crew
dudermagee is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-02-2009, 12:18 AM   #32
Grenade180sx
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
Grenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Grenade180sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walperstyle View Post
Well, I dont see much of a purpose attacking a nation that still has not recovered from Katrina

TRUE. well i can see people hating and attacking.. Our response efforts would be horrible. like your example look at the after effects of katrina.. its still a complete mess many years later..

yet all the taxes and other bullshit is paid to help the government make this all be easier and help us... kinda lost on that..

point and case dont live in a highly populated area and you'll be fine
Grenade180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 12:26 AM   #33
BustedS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
well, i'd hop in my Vault-Tec vault.
you probably weren't selected.

a lot of people would die, but one nuke is only going to wipe a small portion of the US. given, it'd probably be NYC or LA or another giant coastal city. but still. only a small chunk of our country.
and then the US would bomb the attacking country to vapor. whole thing. all dead.
Old 11-02-2009, 01:00 AM   #34
Jtuned_andy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (27)
Jtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
I am doing a research paper on nuclear technology so I can have a say in this. According to scientists it is very theoreticl for terrorists to create a small yield nuclear device. However pure chaotic destruction will most likely not be their goal, setting off multiple devices and utilizing their EMP burst would be much more crippling to our infrastructure. A emp set off would destroy electronics in airports, hospitals, banks etc. The cost of rebuilding would range in the hundreds of millions of dollars and our networks would be effectively put offline for more than a year. In the matter of minutes the entire US could be reduced to post hunter gatherer era.
Old 11-02-2009, 01:04 AM   #35
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
i WISH an emp would go off. no internet, automatic doors, overengineered cars... awesome.
Old 11-02-2009, 01:38 AM   #36
wangan_cruiser
kouki man

Trader Rating: (36)
wangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wangan_cruiser
Quote:
Originally Posted by BustedS13 View Post
i WISH an emp would go off. no internet, automatic doors, overengineered cars... awesome.
we go back to stone age.
wangan_cruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 01:54 AM   #37
BustedS13
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wangan_cruiser View Post
we go back to stone age.
uh, shit.. uh

leather clothes that will last the rest of your life, and, uh, when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying strips of venison in a car pool lane on some abandoned superhighway.
Old 11-02-2009, 09:16 PM   #38
SexPanda
Post Whore!

SexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SexPanda Send a message via MSN to SexPanda
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jtuned_andy View Post
I am doing a research paper on nuclear technology so I can have a say in this. According to scientists it is very theoreticl for terrorists to create a small yield nuclear device. However pure chaotic destruction will most likely not be their goal, setting off multiple devices and utilizing their EMP burst would be much more crippling to our infrastructure. A emp set off would destroy electronics in airports, hospitals, banks etc. The cost of rebuilding would range in the hundreds of millions of dollars and our networks would be effectively put offline for more than a year. In the matter of minutes the entire US could be reduced to post hunter gatherer era.
lets say that happens. First, fuck yeah no more debt. Second, I don't need the internet or cell phones, I can rebuild a carbeurator, I know how to grow veggies and shit, and I can shoot a gun. I'll be good. I feel for all you guys over on the coasts though. I have the good fortune of living out in BFE.

Now the real question is, when my merry band of misfits and I travel across the wasteland of America, in our armored soup'd up v8 monsters toting automatic weapons looking for gas... Will you be with us, or against us? lol
SexPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 02:23 AM   #39
BustedS13
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexPanda View Post
lets say that happens. First, fuck yeah no more debt. Second, I don't need the internet or cell phones, I can rebuild a carbeurator, I know how to grow veggies and shit, and I can shoot a gun. I'll be good. I feel for all you guys over on the coasts though. I have the good fortune of living out in BFE.

Now the real question is, when my merry band of misfits and I travel across the wasteland of America, in our armored soup'd up v8 monsters toting automatic weapons looking for gas... Will you be with us, or against us? lol
i have a feeling those west coast bitches will "just walk away"

Old 11-03-2009, 04:37 AM   #40
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by BustedS13 View Post
well, i'd hop in my Vault-Tec vault.
you probably weren't selected.
All the Vault-Tec vaults are secret human experiments.
Although it might have been cool to be in the one with 999 women and 1 man.
Some butch man-hater would probably kill me though.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 06:22 AM   #41
98s14inaz
Zilvia FREAK!

98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection
Quote:
Asking the smart minds of zilvia. If a nuclear bomb was dropped in america. What do you think would be the outcome????

Edit: For the people that dont understand the question. Its if someone else drops the bomb on america NOT america dropping it on itself.
Well most likely it wouldn't be "dropped" per say. You can't launch a model rocket or balloon with out NORAD etc knowing about it. Most likely a nuclear device will be smuggled in via the mexican/canadian border. Like most of the people above me said, if I survive the initial blast and fall out I'm heading to the mountains/woods with my weapons.
Old 11-03-2009, 06:46 AM   #42
murda-c
Post Whore!

murda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to murda-c Send a message via MSN to murda-c
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98s14inaz View Post
Well most likely it wouldn't be "dropped" per say. You can't launch a model rocket or balloon with out NORAD etc knowing about it. Most likely a nuclear device will be smuggled in via the mexican/canadian border. Like most of the people above me said, if I survive the initial blast and fall out I'm heading to the mountains/woods with my weapons.

Iunno someone could be building one under the radiology department of your local hospital....
Old 11-03-2009, 07:27 AM   #43
Tom25666
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
Tom25666 has made poor choicesTom25666 has made poor choicesTom25666 has made poor choicesTom25666 has made poor choicesTom25666 has made poor choicesTom25666 has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Damn it did you not see the pics its the chickens and cows.
shit was brutal
Old 11-03-2009, 09:34 AM   #44
S14_Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
S14_Kouki can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by wangan_cruiser View Post
we go back to stone age.

Its all good a ton of ppl need a reality check.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
Some butch man-hater would probably kill me though.
My thoughts too lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98s14inaz View Post
I'm heading to the mountains/woods with my weapons.
I guess we will all just meet in the woods that seems to be that nuclear fall out party place.
S14_Kouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 09:48 AM   #45
murda-c
Post Whore!

murda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to murda-c Send a message via MSN to murda-c
We're going to make zilvia a discussion forum in the woods? awesome.