Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 09-19-2009, 02:12 PM   #61
lolatclint
BANNED

Trader Rating: (1)
lolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to lolatclint
who gives a fuck
lolatclint is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-19-2009, 02:13 PM   #62
atutt
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
atutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
^I would hope everyone cares. Whether it was a terrorist attack or an inside job.
atutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 02:32 PM   #63
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
for some people it is much easier to turn the blind eye. helps them sleep at night.
like the old saying goes ignorance is bliss.
illvialuver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 02:34 PM   #64
atutt
Zilvia Addict

atutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond repute
^I guess that's true.
Even though I'm Canadian. I think about the events of 9/11 all the time.
No one may like the fact that I think it was an inside job. But, I'd rather be spoon fed everything by the main stream media. It's all pre-filtered for your viewing pleasure anyways.
atutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 02:35 PM   #65
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Quote:
Originally Posted by atutt View Post
So is the fact that the gov't refuses to release the footage of the "plane" hitting the Pentagon. Why not release them if it was in fact what they claim?
They need to wait till they have better CGI than the plane crash in Knowing... duh.
Old 09-21-2009, 11:04 AM   #66
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
^^
Or Conair.

The movie, not the hair dryer.

Welcome to Mullet City.
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 11:08 AM   #67
ESmorz
Post Whore!

ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Nicholas Cage is my long lost brother.
Old 09-21-2009, 11:16 AM   #68
Not You
Leaky Injector

Not You is an unknown quantity at this point
The names on that poster are not even over the actors, weird lol.
PS. Ving Rhames loves to crochet napkins
Not You is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 01:51 PM   #69
illvialuver
Post Whore!

illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
They do that alot on movie poster and covers and I hate it, how lazy is that? Can't even put the correct name over the actor.
Old 09-22-2009, 03:56 AM   #70
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews

This bro probably gets beat up every time he wears shorts, haha.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 08:22 AM   #71
yota man
Zilvia Junkie

yota man is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post

Picture of a terrible tattoo
Wow no matter what any of our opinions are I think we can all agree that this is the most dis-tasteful tattoo ever.
yota man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 01:08 PM   #72
SexPanda
Post Whore!

SexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SexPanda Send a message via MSN to SexPanda
Quote:
Originally Posted by yota man View Post
Wow no matter what any of our opinions are I think we can all agree that this is the most dis-tasteful tattoo ever.
I'd have to kick that guys ass if I ever met him... So yeah I think we can agree on that.
SexPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 12:57 AM   #73
illvialuver
Post Whore!

the worst part about that tattoo, is the people jumping out of the building actually happened, and there was plenty of footage, of it, especially on the spanish news channels, they showed EVERYTHING. Fuck censorship.

Anyway, those videos made my stomach almost come out of my mouth. So terrible.
Old 09-24-2009, 01:13 PM   #74
ScottMan
Zilvia Junkie

ScottMan is close to perfectionScottMan is close to perfectionScottMan is close to perfectionScottMan is close to perfectionScottMan is close to perfectionScottMan is close to perfectionScottMan is close to perfectionScottMan is close to perfectionScottMan is close to perfectionScottMan is close to perfectionScottMan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ScottMan
I read through this thread and was very interested but saw no need to respond because I don't think there is any way to convince either side to "switch" and admit they were wrong. I looked under my user-name and saw "You last visited: 09-11-2009" and thought that was a pretty good sign that I should post.

I'm fairly well educated, fairly sensical, and not at all prone to flights of fancy. I'll listen to the conspiracy theories with just as much attention as the government reports. That said, there are a few things that could go either way, like the metal melting. There are also things that to me, are so off in the realm of common sense that they make the conspiracy theorists very easy to dismiss, and I wish those people would shut up. They're giving the smart ones a bad rap.

First, I almost entirely reject immediate eyewitness accounts. Not because people are stupid, but because they are almost always wildly inaccurate and ridiculous. I'm not saying I don't start believing until the government spins things, I just mean in the few traumatic events I've been in, I had no clue what the heck happened, but I was more than happy to share my flawed account only to realize I was pretty wrong later. In many scenes of Loose Change, people like Wolf Blitzer or other trusted newspersons are shown or heard talking about what they see or don't see. I realize this is a great time to say "Wolf doesn't see wreckage, game, set, match." But there are pictures to the contrary.

Second, the idea that the buildings collapsed far too "perfectly" and pancaked indicating they were a controlled demolition. Tell me, within the realm of common sense, how this helps the conspiracy theorists? So what I'm hearing is, this entire thing, one of the worst events in our history, was perpetrated by a select group of people who are basically all-powerful and who either saw money, power, oil, or war (or something else) as such a motivator that they would go to EXTREME lengths to kill 5000 people, crash jumbo-jets, cause nationwide panic, war, a stock market failure, insurance and reinsurance companies in default, and the destruction of two of the most important buildings in the U.S. both in symbol and in finance, but then care an awful lot that they might fall like a tree and strike other buildings? Really?! Honestly, who cares at that point?

Third, in Loose Change, Avery talks about the Pentagon plane and, while showing a picture of the mangled Pentagon with some sort of wreckage all over, says "indeed, from these pictures it seems like there's absolutely no trace of a fully loaded Boeing 757." As he says that, they pan out slowly from center then oddly faster. If you look at the picture, to the right you see what appears to very closely resemble the huge landing gear of a plane. Now, I agree and disagree with other points from both sides, but really, why say "no trace of a fully loaded Boeing 757" then show a picture with landing gear. Surely I'm missing something. Were these from another aircraft?
Quote:
Originally Posted by atutt View Post
There are too many discrepancies with the terrorist theory. In my eyes anyways.

I thought it was interesting how the 9/11 Commission asked the president and the douche bag to appear separate and under oath. When asked to be interviewed about 9/11. However.
They're were not under oath.
They appeared together.
No families members present.
No transcript.
No official statements.
Why no transcript though?
This is another something I see as RIDICULOUS and makes conspiracy theorists rather easy to dismiss. So again, speaking in common sense, you think those evil people that I mentioned above, who went to great lengths to pull the wool over everyone's eyes, kill innocent people, manage to silence anyone with real evidence to the contrary, etc. would ACTUALLY care if they were under oath or had other people there? Really?! That's the big evidence? Of course they wouldn't. Murder is worse than lying under oath methinks.
Quote:
Also, WTC 7 is a pretty interesting topic too. So is the fact that the gov't refuses to release the footage of the "plane" hitting the Pentagon. Why not release them if it was in fact what they claim?
Again, the government hardly ever releases any footage like this until long after. Heck, it took how long to get the Nixon tapes out? They couldn't care less whether a few people believe it's a conspiracy I'd bet. And more importantly, if it is indeed a conspiracy, someone would sneak the tapes out, or say something, or they'd fabricate tapes.

My problem with all of this is that many of the conspiracy theorists want us to believe that some all-powerful group is running the show of 9/11. They had people cutting fail grooves in beams, thermite loaded onto planes, fabricating tapes and phone calls of loved-ones heading to certain death, destroyed, again, the two most important buildings in the U.S., and many more unspeakable acts...yet they screw up a few things here or there to drop hints for the great skeptics of the land.

What would've been MUCH easier would be to just hit the twin towers with an ACTUAL missile. Fire off an ICBM with Iraq on the side if we want to go to war with them to secure oil so badly. Smuggle a couple of suitcase "dirty" bombs in with known terrorists still handcuffed to them. There are so many ways to handle this that would've been cleaner, easier, required much, much less planning, and would've probably been met with much less skepticism.

Serious questions/answers?
Old 10-29-2009, 02:35 AM   #75
Chrischeezer
Zilvia FREAK!

Chrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the rough
I'm here i saw the whole thing go down.
two towers fell, worst thing i have ever seen in my life...then for absolutely no reason at all... 7 world trade collapsed
this is basically what i saw....
YouTube - wtc 7 collapse
the 2 towers fell in the same fashion, they were just so massive it looked slower.
I saw beams of metal sliced in half.
I saw with my own eyes, pools of metal still hot days later, every time the fire fighters sprayed em it would smoke an extraordinary amount

The evidence is irrefutable...
Old 10-31-2009, 12:47 AM   #76
Walperstyle
Nissanaholic!

Walperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to Walperstyle
I love how the internet voices opinions without fact. And what people believe so strong is fact is actually an opinion.

Truth is Opinionated

Let me go off on one of my tangents again. Lets look at the GTR vs Z06 threads and videos and comments all over the internet. Now, how many people that commented have actually driven either or both? Not many.

That being said, apply that same question to anything else you see on the internet, tv etc. Unless you were there, or saw something with your own eyes,and you realize many dont know shit. Just another 3rd party not involved.

Its that simple. I wish more people on the internet would be less opinionated about things being Truth is now dictated by these opinions. What the world should really be doing is not letting acts of terrorism get to them, fake or real. I met an investor that made millions after 911 because on that tuesday he daytraded all his money into metal detectors and airport security related stocks.

Make the most of every situation, who cares if its real or not.(like a boy in a blimp) Cheers.