Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 09-30-2009, 03:18 PM   #1
sevenstar
BANNED

Trader Rating: (1)
sevenstar is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Question another kaizo bites the dust

Kaizo gtr siezed today
Nissan Skyline GT-R s in the USA Blog: R34 Seized in California : Kaizo Drama Increases

With obama talking about federal spending and protecting our borders from illegal immigrants, I am annoyed that they are not spending the money to hunt down illegal immigrants in the us, but they are spending money siezing cars.
you do know that there are a lot of illlegals in california, why not sieze them

Last edited by sevenstar; 09-30-2009 at 05:23 PM..
sevenstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-30-2009, 03:25 PM   #2
gotspins13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
gotspins13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to gotspins13
damn it not again
they need to leave the cars alone and do something for the eco

perfectly said! FJ20ET 16 valve - the holy grail of Nissan engines
gotspins13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 07:35 PM   #3
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
I guess they are stimulating the economy by taking cars from people to force them to buy more cars?
illvialuver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 07:39 PM   #4
illvialuver
Post Whore!

illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
Also I know it is just hear say, but supposedly there was a gtr meet in the la area a few weeks ago. And the feds showed up with tow trucks and started seizing any cars that were not motorex or r35.
And is this ICE agent thing the same job that is on last page of the job thread?

I think it is a bummer but if I owned one of these vehicles I would non op it or register it for off road use.
Old 09-30-2009, 08:17 PM   #5
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Sucks for the guy to get a government issued SB100 exemption,
and then get his car taken back.

It is a waste of taxpayer $$$,
but then again that's more the rule than the exception.
ronmcdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 08:33 PM   #6
fromxtor
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
fromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fromxtor Send a message via Yahoo to fromxtor
Seriously if I had a car of this nature, as soon as the one R34 was stolen, and all the rumors went out about kaizo/jdmmotoring etc. I would have expedited my car somewhere else or locked it up in climate control storage at 2:00 in the morning so the attendant had no idea what was in my unit.
Old 10-01-2009, 08:45 AM   #7
tyndago

tyndago is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by illvialuver View Post
Also I know it is just hear say, but supposedly there was a gtr meet in the la area a few weeks ago. And the feds showed up with tow trucks and started seizing any cars that were not motorex or r35.
There was a GT-R meet at SP last week. There were NO federal agents, the only tow truck that was there was the one that I used to bring the VW powered R34 that was not seized from Kaizo.

YouTube - R34 Skyline Buggy Car - Fast and Furious 4

There were actually three cars seized yesterday by ICE. Two R34's and an R32. There are supposedly more cars that are going to be seized today.
Old 10-01-2009, 10:16 AM   #8
g-via
Zilvia FREAK!

g-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of light
two years and you stayed quiet just for that?

woah
Old 10-01-2009, 10:45 AM   #9
DeathMetal
Zilvia Member

DeathMetal is an unknown quantity at this point
I see a class-action lawsuit coming.

That is if the automotive enthusiast community is smart enough to do a damn thing about all this shit.
DeathMetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 11:42 AM   #10
S14_Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
S14_Kouki can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
damn sounds like it was a waste of money for them to have the cars.
S14_Kouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 12:22 PM   #11
Jtuned_andy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (27)
Jtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Unfortunately the car 'enthusiasts' or 'tuners' make up a small portion of the population, obviously. So instead of going after larger groups that might possibly make a big stink about having their stuff repossed by the government, they pick on the little guys because most of us know that anything we do is technically illegal or we are trying to get around the rules (rules that don't make much sense anyway)

It's easier and cheaper for the government to go around and take any grey market vehicle with owners that put up little resistance opposed to chasing down drug lords with guns and armys.
Old 10-01-2009, 02:40 PM   #12
illvialuver
Post Whore!

well, that is why I said it was hear say, glad yyou came out of your two year post cave to clear that up.

Point is , shits getting bad. Kinda sad too.