Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 02-13-2006, 11:51 AM   #61
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
check the top post.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-13-2006, 06:25 PM   #62
S14-vietusmc
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
S14-vietusmc will become famous soon enoughS14-vietusmc will become famous soon enoughS14-vietusmc will become famous soon enoughS14-vietusmc will become famous soon enoughS14-vietusmc will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to S14-vietusmc
the top of the post says, duarte and golden west, isnt that the same spot with the ranch 99?
S14-vietusmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2006, 11:47 PM   #63
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Where:
starbux in arcadia
check top post

this place is right behind the old place, it so close you could walk to it in 2 mins

Last edited by Sonic Motor; 03-04-2006 at 10:45 AM..
Sonic Motor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2006, 05:04 PM   #64
Ricks15
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
Ricks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
you havnt giving a tought to maybe having something in Monteray park or in Montebello???? Arcadia is quite a ways dont you think???
Ricks15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2006, 09:24 PM   #65
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Arcadia is kinda far from me...maybe we shall have it in monterey park. Its closer to me

But serious, I think we will meet in front of denny's in Rosemead/El Monte
I will give it a lil thought into it. Its kinda dangerous over there tho. Cops in arcadia dont give a crap. Very safe
Old 02-20-2006, 10:56 PM   #66
Ricks15
Nissanaholic!

Ricks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud of
WOOOO!!!!!!!!!! Forget Rosemead and El mote,and south EL monte!!!!! those cops are the biggest dicks sukkers ever, How about Alahambra or norther Monteray park or maybe pasadena??? those places seem kinda mild??
Old 02-25-2006, 11:03 PM   #67
ernpob
Leaky Injector

ernpob is an unknown quantity at this point
Arcadia cops are jackholes. I use to live there and me and my girl friend used to get pulled over.
ernpob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2006, 01:00 AM   #68
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

our new spot seems to be pretty kool, plenty of space, cops can do shit cuz we are close to the starbux that opens late. If cops come, we can just go get some water from starbux hahah...
Old 02-27-2006, 07:04 PM   #69
ernpob
Leaky Injector

ernpob is an unknown quantity at this point
Do they still have karaoke at i-cafe?
ernpob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2006, 07:16 PM   #70
Ricks15
Nissanaholic!

So where is the new spot at man?
Old 02-27-2006, 07:18 PM   #71
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
Quote:
Originally Posted by carparthookup
Where:
i-cafe station
1311 South Baldwin Avenue
Arcadia, CA 91007
You actually have to come around to the back from Naomi st.

this place is right behind the old place, it so close you could walk to it in 2 mins
Dude, can you not read?
ALTRNTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2006, 07:33 PM   #72
Ricks15
Nissanaholic!

Oh I thought it wasnt going to be in arcadia anymore? Werent you guys going to do it somewhere else?
Old 02-27-2006, 07:40 PM   #73
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Same place. I don't go to this meet, but I know it happens at the I-Cafe.
Old 02-28-2006, 02:04 AM   #74
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

we always go somewhere nowadayz.

I heard benson and nardine(of drifting pretty) are going to bring their cars this friday? Hopefully?

gonna be good as always whether they come or not.

AkademikONE, were you the one who came last week? There was a dark grey coupe that came by and left.
Old 02-28-2006, 02:52 AM   #75
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

^
Nah, I didn't drop by last week.
Old 02-28-2006, 10:05 AM   #76
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

maybe you should. Saw you on the 210 a few times while driving another car. Your car is clean.
Old 02-28-2006, 12:41 PM   #77
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Thanks You sure it was my car though? It doesn't look like the one in my last sig, with the gold mesh. I have steelies now.
Old 02-28-2006, 04:13 PM   #78
carnal_c30
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
carnal_c30 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
roads are nice in Arcadia and the cops arent too bad, not like other areas in the SGV
carnal_c30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2006, 04:59 PM   #79
gechalx
Leaky Injector

gechalx is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to gechalx
i might come out this friday night.. lol i've only been to one of these meets.. it was pretty fun..
gechalx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2006, 05:17 PM   #80
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
im comming this friday for sure.
SimpleSexy180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2006, 05:35 PM   #81
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

I'll come out in 2 weeks, hopefully.
Old 02-28-2006, 06:17 PM   #82
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

try to come by 9pm guys, cuz last time we were waiting for like 3 ppl at 11pm..lol
Old 03-03-2006, 03:04 PM   #83
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
i hope it stops raining so i can go tonight.
Old 03-03-2006, 07:04 PM   #84
Ricks15
Nissanaholic!

Ill probably go but Dont laugh at my 240 it looks like shit with all those crash/battels scars.
Old 03-03-2006, 07:19 PM   #85
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

battle scars are respected. Not mocked.

heyz, if you are going to D1, come meet up with some ppl so you guys can carpool for parking!!!
Old 03-03-2006, 08:31 PM   #86
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

see u guys there
Old 03-04-2006, 10:47 AM   #87
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

hey guys, thanks for showing up. I heard there was ALOT of ppl that came.

Sorry I had to leave early last week, but I will be there full time again this week!
Old 03-08-2006, 02:44 AM   #88
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
yeah sam hsu and i were the last ones there, and then i broke an lsd shaft! i don't know how but it's fixed. and i don't think i can go this week cuz i have to work till 11!

TEAM SUS*PECT
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2006, 04:14 PM   #89
sux 2 b na

sux 2 b na has a little shameless behavior in the past
meet 2night?!?!?!?!

sux 2 b na is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2006, 05:24 PM   #90
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

hey albert,

Yeah we are still gonna meet up tonight. Its gonna be a big one.

We are going to talk about whats going on tomorrow.

The BBQ preps and etc..prolly drifting afterwards. Not me tho, my clutch is almost gone LOL

-J