Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Closed Thread

Old 06-01-2005, 03:56 PM   #61
dvdevo
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
dvdevo will become famous soon enoughdvdevo will become famous soon enoughdvdevo will become famous soon enoughdvdevo will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
saw a red hatch with a black or cf hood with 17s possibly on 19th ave on monday around 5? looked like my car =]
Sponsored Links
Old 06-01-2005, 09:49 PM   #62
ri0tvenom
Leaky Injector

ri0tvenom is on the path to ruinri0tvenom is on the path to ruin
i saw a white 240 on highway 101, and a burgandy one in front of my friends house with carbon fiber hood, a seafoam green one with jdm front end and sliverish blue with jdm front end in foster city, a black s14 with s15 front end down my block, a black s13 fastback in front of my driveway, a grey one with jdm front end and kouki tails in front of in and out, a pink one in front of race tune fast back, a purple one in hayward, i seen a green one with fugly body kit and 3 x boxes on pimp my ride, one with turkish with jdm front end, one with infinite motor something, a s14 at the junkyard, a white one with jdm front end in with red rims, a red s13 in front of circuit city, black one with jdm front end on craigslist. nice seeing all your guys cars!!! i waved to you all in my 1913 hacthy coupe 250z.
Old 06-01-2005, 11:17 PM   #63
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TiNMAN
^^lol who the fuck is this??

I AM LEGIT.
Old 06-02-2005, 12:03 AM   #64
dvdevo
Zilvia FREAK!

dvdevo will become famous soon enoughdvdevo will become famous soon enoughdvdevo will become famous soon enoughdvdevo will become famous soon enough
dumbass anthony
Old 06-02-2005, 12:12 AM   #65
kazuo
Post Whore!

kazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by dvdevo
saw a red hatch with a black or cf hood with 17s possibly on 19th ave on monday around 5? looked like my car =]
I think I've seen that guy a few times in the city... dark grey-ish colored 5 spoke wheels, with the centre of each spoke "split," same colour body/hood as you as well.

He's usually somewhere around 19th Ave/Irving/Judah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ri0tvenom
i saw a white 240 on highway 101
Probably Scott (Falkon240 or whatever)

Quote:
a seafoam green one with jdm front end and sliverish blue with jdm front end in foster city
Me and JON WAYNE

Quote:
a pink one in front of race tune fast back
Probably westboroughpimp?

Quote:
one with turkish with jdm front end
Faruk?

Quote:
a red s13 in front of circuit city
dvdevo?

+6 pts for me.
Old 06-02-2005, 11:24 PM   #66
drew935
Zilvia Addict

drew935 is making a name for him/her selfdrew935 is making a name for him/her selfdrew935 is making a name for him/her self
saw a blue hatch with decals on the side of the car. Had exhaust, kouki tails and 180 wing. I 've seen the car before but can't remember whos it was. Exiting off 880 onto Automall in Fremont this afternoon.
Old 06-02-2005, 11:48 PM   #67
sw20>>s14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
sw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sw20>>s14
red fastback with healthy amount of drop and what looked like black 15x7 +0 92s going west bound on 92 and took the 101N junction at around 6:30? seen the car before, but cant put my finger on it...
Old 06-05-2005, 10:47 PM   #68
hellspare

hellspare is an unknown quantity at this point
Around last week I saw a gray s14 with some really ugly front bumper by Sunnyvale.
Also, yesterday at night maybe at 7 pm or so I saw a black/dark blue s14. Looked like it was lowered, otherwise it looked pretty stock on the outside. I really only notice s14s. S13s are pretty common where i live actually.
Old 06-06-2005, 03:03 PM   #69
hendogg8
Zilvia Member

hendogg8 has a spectacular aura abouthendogg8 has a spectacular aura abouthendogg8 has a spectacular aura abouthendogg8 has a spectacular aura abouthendogg8 has a spectacular aura abouthendogg8 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by drew935
saw a blue hatch with decals on the side of the car. Had exhaust, kouki tails and 180 wing. I 've seen the car before but can't remember whos it was. Exiting off 880 onto Automall in Fremont this afternoon.
Sounds like Hung (sp?), who is Hubert Young's brother.
Old 06-08-2005, 03:08 PM   #70
drew935
Zilvia Addict

drew935 is making a name for him/her selfdrew935 is making a name for him/her selfdrew935 is making a name for him/her self
black s14 with a ce28 on the front and a stock black painted wheel on the rear with a tanabe exhaust today at Jiffy Lube on Cedar. I was in the white s13 going into Harbor Freight. Anyone here?
Old 06-08-2005, 04:08 PM   #71
sr240mike
Zilvia FREAK!

sr240mike is making a name for him/her selfsr240mike is making a name for him/her selfsr240mike is making a name for him/her self
Saw a white s14 with a black hood (carbon fiber?) with hood pins broken down on 92 before the San Mateo bridge. I would have stopped but I was going the opposite way.

TWO IN THE COOT, ONE IN THE POOT
Old 06-08-2005, 05:00 PM   #72
Var
Post Whore!

Var is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Var
Yesterday...Longs Drugs on Spruce Avenue in SSF. White S13 Hatch with a nice spoiler and Kouki Tails, but the rims and tires were WHACK!!!!
Old 06-08-2005, 05:14 PM   #73
dvdevo
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by westboroughpimp
Yesterday...Longs Drugs on Spruce Avenue in SSF. White S13 Hatch with a nice spoiler and Kouki Tails, but the rims and tires were WHACK!!!!

was it by anychance?
Old 06-08-2005, 05:23 PM   #74
Var
Post Whore!

Var is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of light
that's exactly it!. who's is it?
Old 06-08-2005, 05:31 PM   #75
S13E
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
S13E will become famous soon enoughS13E will become famous soon enoughS13E will become famous soon enoughS13E will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
that look like shawns car.... could be wrong, havent seen it in ages...
Old 06-08-2005, 06:17 PM   #76
stillmatic
Zilvia Junkie

stillmatic is on a distinguished road
Yeah, that's Shawn's car. Thought that fool moved to Oakland cause of work...
Old 06-08-2005, 09:33 PM   #77
dvdevo
Zilvia FREAK!

nah shaun didnt move to oakland, he moved uhh i forgot acually.
Old 06-11-2005, 09:39 AM   #78
Var
Post Whore!

Last night, in Saratoga on the bottom of the touge. Saw a white silvia(zomgbbq!!!!!) and a blue s13. Silvia was lookin real nice. I was going the opposite way in my black s13 hatch. Also they were being followed by a mini van looking new civic.
Old 06-13-2005, 01:46 PM   #79
t0ekn3e

t0ekn3e is an unknown quantity at this point
who did i see driving a vw from gorgeous garage on 85 south today i was in the civic hatchback in front of you
Old 06-13-2005, 02:05 PM   #80
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
I saw some sick 240s in front of my house the other day, one was a Sil-80 with gay front wheels but uber retarded flush onis, one was a Silvia coupe with some DOPE ASS MESHIES, and a white chuki hatch with some sick silver and black meshies.
Old 06-13-2005, 03:00 PM   #81
kazuo
Post Whore!

kazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240FaLKoN
I saw some sick 240s in front of my house the other day, one was a Sil-80 with gay front wheels but uber retarded flush onis, one was a Silvia coupe with some DOPE ASS MESHIES, and a white chuki hatch with some sick silver and black meshies.
I saw those cars also; they are driven by a group of homosexuals with no taste in car modifications.

Especially the one driving that Sileighty. Yuck!
Old 06-13-2005, 05:18 PM   #82
Nan Desu Ka?!
Zilvia FREAK!

Nan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Nan Desu Ka?!
about 2 months ago i met a big group of 240/fc guys at the gas station on bernal and monterey hwy. it was raining and you guys said you just got done running metcaf rd. i got one of your guys' numbers but i think i lost it. i was driving the white fb. one of you had a dark grey? fb with a stock SR that i shit myself over.

Are you guys going to be meeting up at the in and out burger on sundasy or what? i work right there at the good guys and have yet to see you.

p.s. i asked if any of you were on zilvia/240sxforums.com and i think one of you said either "silvia" or "silviadriver", silvia driver: was that you???

Norcal-240sx.net
Old 06-13-2005, 05:30 PM   #83
sw20>>s14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
sw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sw20>>s14
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazuo
I saw those cars also; they are driven by a group of homosexuals with no taste in car modifications.

Especially the one driving that Sileighty. Yuck!
yeah, the one with the silver and black meshies is the gheyest one...especially since he cant hook it up with go carting...hahaha!
Old 06-13-2005, 06:45 PM   #84
SilviaDriver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
SilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SilviaDriver
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorifto?!
p.s. i asked if any of you were on zilvia/240sxforums.com and i think one of you said either "silvia" or "silviadriver", silvia driver: was that you???
no. i dont drive a fastback.
Old 06-13-2005, 06:54 PM   #85
Nan Desu Ka?!
Zilvia FREAK!

Nan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Nan Desu Ka?!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilviaDriver
no. i dont drive a fastback.
I know you werent the guy with the fastback, I was just wondering if you were there, but guess not. Hrm, wonder who it was then? Cool bunch of guys...

oh and remember one of you worked at red lobster becuase you were still in your uniform ;D

Norcal-240sx.net
Old 06-13-2005, 07:25 PM   #86
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
who has the black or dark-colored s14 with advan sticker on the bumper above the exhaust? i've seen this car a few times on 680 north between san jose and fremont, always at night.
Old 06-13-2005, 07:34 PM   #87
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
ive seen this car with you too drew.. he is a wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.
Old 06-14-2005, 10:21 AM   #88
Kyo Kusanagi
Zilvia Junkie

Kyo Kusanagi is a well-known jackass
Send a message via AIM to Kyo Kusanagi
Saw a Clean grey S13 dropped about 1.5 inch at De Anza
Old 06-14-2005, 01:29 PM   #89
SAVAGE1

SAVAGE1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by sw20>>s14
red fastback with healthy amount of drop and what looked like black 15x7 +0 92s going west bound on 92 and took the 101N junction at around 6:30? seen the car before, but cant put my finger on it...

That was probably me. Red FB black hood. Good eye on the rims at freeway speed... 16x7 black meshies. I was leaving work in hayward at 6:00 going to gf's house in DC.

I live in Alameda and see a lot of Zilvia folks. Phrozen, erica and that red FB with the red GAB rims, kouki tails and cage.

Lots of modded S13s in DC. Seen the red FB with gold meshies at Circuit city. Red FB with a bunch of mods and FMIC parked on Arroyo near El Camino.
Old 06-14-2005, 01:49 PM   #90
S13E
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
S13E will become famous soon enoughS13E will become famous soon enoughS13E will become famous soon enoughS13E will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Thats probably me on Arroyo with the Red FB if it had some Advan rims on it.
Closed Thread