Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2009, 04:40 AM   #91
HungryHank
BANNED

Trader Rating: (12)
HungryHank is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
We might caravan down there in our track cars ( cross fingers we dont get popped )

dunno, debating still.

well see
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2009, 12:53 PM   #92
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
zomg, i cant wait....
Old 04-01-2009, 02:18 PM   #93
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by HungryHank View Post
We might caravan down there in our track cars ( cross fingers we dont get popped )

dunno, debating still.

well see
I'm coming in my track car too. I'm sure a lot of people are.
Old 04-01-2009, 02:34 PM   #94
Mista Lee
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (26)
Mista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Mista Lee
count me in!
but daaamn, sounds far for me
Old 04-01-2009, 05:27 PM   #95
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
blasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to blasting_speed
Its only 1 hour away from Riverside. Its worth the trip. Last year was amazing. Dude....... merry go round....... that's all i got to say.
Old 04-01-2009, 05:28 PM   #96
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

blasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfection
OH!!!

During the football game people were getting hurt. That's another reason to head down there. Its entertaining.

OH!!!

Don't forget to put me down for doughnuts and cookies Teddy.
Old 04-01-2009, 06:56 PM   #97
Kamburrito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (25)
Kamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Kamburrito
i think my parts should be painted by then ... its gonna be dope ..

<-----full participation.
Old 04-01-2009, 07:00 PM   #98
nieko
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
i will be there sir.

again.

i just noticed this thread hahahahha fucken fail

<3 teddy
Old 04-01-2009, 07:03 PM   #99
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
DataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
Hahaha for some reason I was thinking "oh shit I missed it!" but it's MAY not MARCH. Sweet I'm down, I will be in my track car.

Not like I have any other car anyways...lol
Old 04-01-2009, 07:44 PM   #100
palmdale_mob
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
palmdale_mob is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
I will try to make it
Its kind of far but looks worth it
Old 04-01-2009, 07:56 PM   #101
MrFuel
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
MrFuel is a name known to allMrFuel is a name known to allMrFuel is a name known to allMrFuel is a name known to allMrFuel is a name known to allMrFuel is a name known to allMrFuel is a name known to allMrFuel is a name known to allMrFuel is a name known to allMrFuel is a name known to allMrFuel is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MrFuel
I might come down to this. Rep Nor Cal.
Old 04-01-2009, 09:23 PM   #102
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wow-thats-a-cool-car
i will come down for sure
And I will drive a 240 of some sort lol
Old 04-01-2009, 09:27 PM   #103
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wow-thats-a-cool-car View Post
i will come down for sure
And I will drive a 240 of some sort lol
This year i will make sure that i'm not behind you during the drive up there. I don't want to get hit by a big rig or run the risk of dying on the way up there.
Old 04-01-2009, 09:35 PM   #104
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wow-thats-a-cool-car
Quote:
Originally Posted by blasting_speed View Post
This year i will make sure that i'm not behind you during the drive up there. I don't want to get hit by a big rig or run the risk of dying on the way up there.
Your jealous of my pro skills
Old 04-01-2009, 09:44 PM   #105
kornaz
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
kornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kornaz Send a message via Yahoo to kornaz
Will be there for sure. Last year was cool.
The best engine in the world is the vagina, it takes any size piston, its self lubricating, starts with 1 finger, and every 4 weeks does its own oil change. It's just a pity the management system is so fucking temperamental.
Old 04-02-2009, 12:43 AM   #106
ttLOVEjh s13
Zilvia Addict

ttLOVEjh s13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to ttLOVEjh s13
Ill be there but better be like some pot luck thing cuz i cant feed hundreds of hungry horny men......lol
Old 04-02-2009, 12:53 AM   #107
kornaz
Zilvia Addict

kornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttLOVEjh s13 View Post
Ill be there but better be like some pot luck thing cuz i cant feed hundreds of hungry horny men......lol
I bet the list of whatever people will bring will be starting soon. It is a potluck thing. Of course there will be some freeloaders, but majority brings food and drinks. So, we're good to go. Let's get it started!
The best engine in the world is the vagina, it takes any size piston, its self lubricating, starts with 1 finger, and every 4 weeks does its own oil change. It's just a pity the management system is so fucking temperamental.
Old 04-02-2009, 01:10 AM   #108
ttLOVEjh s13
Zilvia Addict

yup

Quote:
Originally Posted by kornaz View Post
I bet the list of whatever people will bring will be starting soon. It is a potluck thing. Of course there will be some freeloaders, but majority brings food and drinks. So, we're good to go. Let's get it started!
yeah foroeals lets get it started with a list and please no chips chips soda soda we cant eat those all day.
Im bringing Korean bbq short ribs and a bottle of gray gose....
Old 04-02-2009, 01:35 AM   #109
kornaz
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
yeah foroeals lets get it started with a list and please no chips chips soda soda we cant eat those all day.
You're my Hero...!!!!!

Hehe. Ok, i wil start it now, so everyone can add. Then Teddy can post it up on the front page.

1. ttLOVEjh s13 - Korean bbq short ribs and a bottle of gray gose....
2. Kornaz - meat for BBQ, Lithuanian snack - cooked bread with garlic rubbed on it, beeeeeeeeer! :]

Let's get it going, so we can plan even a bigger one than last year! ;]
Old 04-02-2009, 08:54 AM   #110
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Perfect date!!!

That will be the last time i'll be able to drive my car on the road so i'll come out.
Old 04-02-2009, 09:19 AM   #111
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:
ohh dont worry on that, last year for both begining and end of summer we had meat, chicken, ribs, chips, soda, donuts, tortillas, ratatouille made on the spot by Z mum... so trust its a pot luck but its not a wack as one like many others...does anyone know a great place to buy lumpia...for some reason i love those things...and banana ketchup...

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
Old 04-02-2009, 09:58 AM   #112
Nezahualcoyotl
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
Nezahualcoyotl is making his/her stupidity well-knownNezahualcoyotl is making his/her stupidity well-knownNezahualcoyotl is making his/her stupidity well-knownNezahualcoyotl is making his/her stupidity well-knownNezahualcoyotl is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
^^ whats banana ketchup?
Old 04-02-2009, 10:30 AM   #113
ttLOVEjh s13
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
ohh dont worry on that, last year for both begining and end of summer we had meat, chicken, ribs, chips, soda, donuts, tortillas, ratatouille made on the spot by Z mum... so trust its a pot luck but its not a wack as one like many others...does anyone know a great place to buy lumpia...for some reason i love those things...and banana ketchup...
philipino store has banana ketchup for sure i know that
Old 04-02-2009, 10:46 AM   #114
don_bagz
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
don_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
you can go to a filipino store.. they should have banana.. or if you have sea food city super market around, they will have it.. im filipino.. i know where those things are.. altho, we make our own lumpia at home.. haha.

sweet and sour sauce at an oriental store is the bomb for those lumpias.. trust me on this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nezahualcoyotl View Post
^^ whats banana ketchup?
its the same red sticky looking ketchup.. but its sweet!!

Quote:
philipino store has banana ketchup for sure i know that
im sure, LA and the surrounding city has alot of filipino stores..
Old 04-02-2009, 05:17 PM   #115
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Quote:
That's awesome, but since it is a public park there can't be any alcoholic beverages. I'm not saying people aren't going to bring them but at least keep it on the down low.
Old 04-02-2009, 05:51 PM   #116
ttLOVEjh s13
Zilvia Addict

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by blasting_speed View Post
That's awesome, but since it is a public park there can't be any alcoholic beverages. I'm not saying people aren't going to bring them but at least keep it on the down low.
im keeping mines in a apple juice bottle lmao.... well dont drink to much cuz we dont want anyone driving home drunk or anything...
Old 04-02-2009, 05:52 PM   #117
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:
^^ whats banana ketchup?
you havent lived

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
Old 04-02-2009, 06:29 PM   #118
DRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY
Zilvia Addict

DRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
^^ whats banana ketchup?
Banana ketchup - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Shit is bomb. I have some here at work. Everyone was tripping out. There is a spicy version too.

DALAZ 68 - If you really want lumpia let me know. I think you live close to me and there is a spot by me that has good filipino food. I havent tried the lumpia there but I trust its good. If not maybe i'll ask my mom to make some. But it would be best if we had a fryer there.
Old 04-02-2009, 06:41 PM   #119
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Quote:
im keeping mines in a apple juice bottle lmao.... well dont drink to much cuz we dont want anyone driving home drunk or anything...
ahahahahahahahahaha

I'm glad. I'm going to make sure i look for the apple juice drinkers at the BBQ now.
Old 04-02-2009, 07:02 PM   #120
don_bagz
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
don_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY View Post
Banana ketchup - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Shit is bomb. I have some here at work. Everyone was tripping out. There is a spicy version too.

DALAZ 68 - If you really want lumpia let me know. I think you live close to me and there is a spot by me that has good filipino food. I havent tried the lumpia there but I trust its good. If not maybe i'll ask my mom to make some. But it would be best if we had a fryer there.
i have a fryer! haha.. lumpia is the life of every filipino family.. haha.. ofcourse i have one!

you guys should try the dessert version of lumpia called toron.. its the same thing, wrapped in crunchy wrapper, but inside is banana, jackfruit, cheese and brown sugar. whahaha.. thats my own version.. its evil!!

i kannat get enap!
Closed Thread