Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 09-11-2008, 03:14 PM   #61
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Shmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Shmex
Damn just come by Cruiser, and kick it early...ill show there early just so you can go to the meet.

Steve I demand you change the time on thefirst post and change it to *830 or so...cuz ill be there then....me and dreezed so when we get there, get things in control....and I covered my harness yaaay!!!!

And cruiser, we westside guus might have to make a stop over here after 626 meet tommarow night!!!

Whose rolling to 626 tommarow night? Some of our 818 brothers are gonna be there....
Shmex is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-11-2008, 03:48 PM   #62
I10cruiser
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
I10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to I10cruiser Send a message via Yahoo to I10cruiser
haha nah i have work from 4 to 11:30. . oh my name is carlos but its sucks cuz i wont be there tonight

I10cruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 04:35 PM   #63
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Shmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfection
So you're working tonight??? If not come by.....for a short time. If you are. I think well stop by tommarow night, cuz my gf is gonna want some stuff...
Old 09-11-2008, 05:26 PM   #64
Sup3rsak
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
Sup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sup3rsak Send a message via MSN to Sup3rsak Send a message via Yahoo to Sup3rsak
Quote:
Originally Posted by I10cruiser View Post
haha nah i have work from 4 to 11:30. . oh my name is carlos but its sucks cuz i wont be there tonight
Hi carlos ... My names NAT nice to meet you . I will try to stop by your coffee bean on weekend nights and say wassup ..

HEATH get ready ... the surprise is on tonight .. can you say conversion? I get off at 915 is so I'll be there 940ish.
Old 09-11-2008, 07:28 PM   #65
DreEzed
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Trader Rating: (15)
DreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Whaaaaaaattt a conversion??? HOoHH... I can not wait. I might stop by coffee bean if I get more funds and traffic dies. I'm gonna be leaving early tho before 10 so.. Nat I hope your not a late show.
DreEzed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 08:57 PM   #66
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Can't wait for the suprise. I'm pumped. Five lug?
Old 09-11-2008, 09:58 PM   #67
importantone
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
importantone has a spectacular aura aboutimportantone has a spectacular aura aboutimportantone has a spectacular aura aboutimportantone has a spectacular aura aboutimportantone has a spectacular aura aboutimportantone has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to importantone
see you guys in a bit...

we already have two or three 240's that come out regularly that are friends with the suby folks...

one just finished up his LS1 swap (450whp 0_0)
Old 09-11-2008, 10:18 PM   #68
gripstr
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
gripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by importantone View Post

one just finished up his LS1 swap (450whp 0_0)
Damn! Would like to see that beast!

See you guys after class!
Old 09-12-2008, 12:47 AM   #69
DreEzed

DreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfection
Man that thing is a Monster. You could hear that LS6 from like 5blocks away. Thanks for everyone showing I was surprised so many S-chasies showed up.
Old 09-12-2008, 02:25 AM   #70
I10cruiser
Post Whore!

I10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfection
so it was fun? haha thats cool .. i got at 12 didnt know if you guys where still there:/. . ill go next week for sure. . hey everything at coffee bean is free for you 240 dudes

Old 09-12-2008, 02:45 AM   #71
hustlervibes
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (0)
hustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to hustlervibes
I'll definitely come down and check out this meet next week.
hustlervibes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 10:12 AM   #72
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Whooaaa dudes.....sweet meet man. Wow. Great turnout too....

Importnantone man, nice to meet youand thanx for welcoming us.....

Mark and carlos...u dudes gotta show up!!! Werd. See you guys nexxt week.
Old 09-12-2008, 11:54 AM   #73
DreEzed

Quote:
so it was fun? haha thats cool .. i got at 12 didnt know if you guys where still there:/. . ill go next week for sure. . hey everything at coffee bean is free for you 240 dudes
Yeah I came back at like 11:30 and everyone decided to leave. Oh Fosho Free CHAI LATTE YES! im jk Are you sure for free? Don't want to get you in trouble and stuff.
Old 09-12-2008, 01:17 PM   #74
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Any of you dudes tryna go to the 626 meet?
Old 09-12-2008, 02:19 PM   #75
shadowhunter66
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
shadowhunter66 is making a name for him/her selfshadowhunter66 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Hey guys, thanks for having me.. well I got there before most of you, so thanks for letting me stay since Im not a 240. (Im the red Z31)

Also, Emerson, awesome to see you again, its been a long time.
Anyways, it was awesome to meet you all and hope to see you next time!
shadowhunter66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 02:31 PM   #76
importantone
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
importantone has a spectacular aura aboutimportantone has a spectacular aura aboutimportantone has a spectacular aura aboutimportantone has a spectacular aura aboutimportantone has a spectacular aura aboutimportantone has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to importantone
thanks guy, see you next week!
Old 09-12-2008, 04:47 PM   #77
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Sweeet! Thanx importantone again man, sweet spot, chill guys. Sweet meet.

Dude shadow man I forgot your name but clean ass z31...shits the biddness....

Next week I plan to take pictures to post in the first post....so we can show off our meet and the chillness that follows. Great turnout lastnight and lets keep it up!!!! See you enthusiasts next week.....oh if you giys are bored wed. Night....hit up our brother meet, Official 818 meet.....
Old 09-12-2008, 08:12 PM   #78
I10cruiser
Post Whore!

free psshhh. . yeah!. . .haha just dont come with 10 homies. ..unless i see 10 240s there hahahah

i requested next thursday off for this

Old 09-12-2008, 08:37 PM   #79
ronnizle
Leaky Injector

ronnizle will become famous soon enoughronnizle will become famous soon enoughronnizle will become famous soon enoughronnizle will become famous soon enoughronnizle will become famous soon enough
Meet was pretty good. In N Out was bomb lol. Here's most of us from last night 09/11/08.

ronnizle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 08:46 PM   #80
hustlervibes

hustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfection
Quote:
free psshhh. . yeah!. . .haha just dont come with 10 homies. ..unless i see 10 240s there hahahah

i requested next thursday off for this
I can make that happen Haha jk I don't want you to get fired.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnizle View Post
Meet was pretty good. In N Out was bomb lol. Here's most of us from last night 09/11/08.

Looks like a decent turn out... Would I be the only S14? If Nat doesn't bring his.

Edit: I see the green zenki now.
Old 09-12-2008, 09:40 PM   #81
FIlthy 24O
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
FIlthy 24O has much to be proud ofFIlthy 24O has much to be proud ofFIlthy 24O has much to be proud ofFIlthy 24O has much to be proud ofFIlthy 24O has much to be proud ofFIlthy 24O has much to be proud ofFIlthy 24O has much to be proud ofFIlthy 24O has much to be proud ofFIlthy 24O has much to be proud ofFIlthy 24O has much to be proud ofFIlthy 24O has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
nice turn out ill be sure to make it next week

GARAGE BOSO...........ROOTS AND CULTURE
FIlthy 24O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 09:49 PM   #82
ronnizle
Leaky Injector

ronnizle will become famous soon enoughronnizle will become famous soon enoughronnizle will become famous soon enoughronnizle will become famous soon enoughronnizle will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by hustlervibes View Post

Looks like a decent turn out... Would I be the only S14? If Nat doesn't bring his.

Haha yeah that green zenki is my cousin, and there was another black and purple zenki parked on other side.
ronnizle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 11:46 PM   #83
DreEzed

Quote:
Originally Posted by hustlervibes View Post

Highcomp showed with his black s14 , the green zenki , and there was gray zenki. But you would be the only Kouki. Oh and that 450whp coupe is a local. Are you gonna come thru if you got time Mark?
Old 09-13-2008, 01:19 AM   #84
hustlervibes

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreEzed View Post
Highcomp showed with his black s14 , the green zenki , and there was gray zenki. But you would be the only Kouki. Oh and that 450whp coupe is a local. Are you gonna come thru if you got time Mark?

Nice, I'll be there next week for sure. If I have enough time to slap on my surprise I'll be able to come down the week after, otherwise you'll have to see it on the 28th at the big 240 meet
Old 09-13-2008, 01:27 AM   #85
handinpants
FreshColdBeer.com

Trader Rating: (48)
handinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via AIM to handinpants
that ls1 is not an ls1 at all, its a mean spirited LS6,. oh by the way if there is anyone besides shmex who has pictures of naked men in their glovebox please come forward now.

handinpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 01:32 AM   #86
hustlervibes

Alright... you caught me
Old 09-13-2008, 02:27 AM   #87
DreEzed

Lol , damn I didn't know Heath was all into that. No wonder he has candy in his car just playin.
Old 09-13-2008, 04:13 AM   #88
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Wtf ,??? Haha alright alright vbut I won't expose who it is....cough steve and emerson cough. Shit wonder how that got into ther.e...

Sweet mark can't wait for your suprise now.....
Old 09-13-2008, 11:21 AM   #89
shadowhunter66
Leaky Injector

shadowhunter66 is making a name for him/her selfshadowhunter66 is making a name for him/her self

shadowhunter66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 12:36 PM   #90
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Sweet pics...imma bring my camera ouit next week. And steve you to man, so you can post the pics....