Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Closed Thread

Old 08-14-2008, 01:44 AM   #31
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
can't wait to hit this new spot! gonna put the coilovers on the y33 and finally get me knee surgery, so prolly around middle september, or october time!

TEAM SUS*PECT
Sponsored Links
Old 08-14-2008, 02:05 AM   #32
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boostin on you View Post

alhambra PD are Aholes
A cop stopped by when we were taking shots for the flyer, he was cool as hell.
Old 08-14-2008, 02:28 AM   #33
hustlervibes
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (0)
hustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to hustlervibes
Old 08-14-2008, 08:53 AM   #34
yusuke1923
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (2)
yusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
ooooo new place!!!
Old 08-14-2008, 01:37 PM   #35
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdashy View Post
Those bimmer guys are gonna love that we included them in our meet.
LMAO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boostin on you View Post
next to KOHLS
any clashing with ae86 or what?
There on a different night. And a few of us have rolled to their meets and hung out with them. cool guys. They have also hit up some of our 626drift events.

Quote:
Originally Posted by karl wasabi View Post
This is a a really cool spot as well. A bunch of food places and a bunch of tables out front by the street. More places to hang out in my opinion, and a better environment.
I agree. I always liked going to the meets here cause the spot is nice. the tables and chairs are right there. its cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXTHESUS*PECT View Post
can't wait to hit this new spot! gonna put the coilovers on the y33 and finally get me knee surgery, so prolly around middle september, or october time!
Dayyuuuummmmm! That knee is a mess man. Been awhile. be cool to see you again when you finally get out here!

Imma try and make it too.
Old 08-14-2008, 04:55 PM   #36
let5l1de
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (30)
let5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
Send a message via AIM to let5l1de Send a message via Yahoo to let5l1de
Quote:
Originally Posted by hustlervibes View Post
Yupp, just a few miles. But most of the time my fridays are busy spending time with my gf. I was there for the flyer shooting, but my car wasn't cool enough I guess haha.
Let me give you a little insight on spending time (as if you didn't know)...

IT DOESN'T CHANGE!

g/f or wife on a weekend = spending time watching a chick flick, dinner, family/friends events, party, laundry or ... It never ends. So I definitely appreciate spending the spare time at nice spots to chill. Alhambra is one of those nice spots for sure.
Old 08-14-2008, 04:57 PM   #37
gripstr
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
gripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
^^
Nice sig mario
Old 08-14-2008, 05:12 PM   #38
whatda
BANNED

whatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond repute
im going for sure
Old 08-15-2008, 02:25 AM   #39
spiderlone
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (32)
spiderlone is just really nicespiderlone is just really nicespiderlone is just really nicespiderlone is just really nicespiderlone is just really nicespiderlone is just really nicespiderlone is just really nicespiderlone is just really nicespiderlone is just really nice
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
I will be showing up...

*-- SPIDER --*
Old 08-15-2008, 03:52 AM   #40
hustlervibes

hustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfection
Well I'll be there for sure
Old 08-15-2008, 10:03 AM   #41
spitfire7
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
spitfire7 is just really nicespitfire7 is just really nicespitfire7 is just really nicespitfire7 is just really nicespitfire7 is just really nicespitfire7 is just really nicespitfire7 is just really nicespitfire7 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
i thought Temple City, Rosemead, and Alhambra were cities that the police targeted modified cars? i dont really drive threw those cities, and hav'nt for years, well sence they stopped me in a loud ass rx7. well mabey i was askin for it.
Old 08-15-2008, 12:30 PM   #42
ericcastro
Post Whore!

ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
^I believe this spot is right off the freeway if I remember correctly ?

and they target cars everywhere but LA and Hollywood. But who wants to try and drive into either on a friday night, and deal with crazy homeless every week.
Old 08-15-2008, 01:32 PM   #43
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
so fk taking my car to this new meet cause its within walking distance of my house. anyone wanna pick me up? lol just kidding, i'll drive my car... anyway, going tonight
Old 08-15-2008, 02:02 PM   #44
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
yay go friday!!
Old 08-15-2008, 02:20 PM   #45
SoCal-s130
Nissanaholic!

SoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfection
I'll be there.
Old 08-15-2008, 03:08 PM   #46
NecroS14
Zilvia Junkie

NecroS14 is close to perfectionNecroS14 is close to perfectionNecroS14 is close to perfectionNecroS14 is close to perfectionNecroS14 is close to perfectionNecroS14 is close to perfectionNecroS14 is close to perfectionNecroS14 is close to perfectionNecroS14 is close to perfectionNecroS14 is close to perfectionNecroS14 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to NecroS14
hey Karl, if u need a ride just lemme know
Old 08-15-2008, 03:11 PM   #47
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
Yes I need a ride. lolz.

So I hope the turnout is going to be big today.
Old 08-15-2008, 03:22 PM   #48
NecroS14
Zilvia Junkie

NecroS14 is close to perfectionNecroS14 is close to perfectionNecroS14 is close to perfectionNecroS14 is close to perfectionNecroS14 is close to perfectionNecroS14 is close to perfectionNecroS14 is close to perfectionNecroS14 is close to perfectionNecroS14 is close to perfectionNecroS14 is close to perfectionNecroS14 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to NecroS14
a ride to the meet, or just a ride in general?
Old 08-15-2008, 03:25 PM   #49
Felipe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
count me in...

Old 08-15-2008, 06:04 PM   #50
blackrms13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
blackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blackrms13
dang i wanna go...ill see if i can make it
Old 08-15-2008, 06:25 PM   #51
hk240sx08
Leaky Injector

hk240sx08 will become famous soon enoughhk240sx08 will become famous soon enoughhk240sx08 will become famous soon enoughhk240sx08 will become famous soon enoughhk240sx08 will become famous soon enough
wow, a meet so close to my location! damn i wanna go, is anyone else going alone? so i dont have to look like a loner?? LOL...
Old 08-15-2008, 06:28 PM   #52
Sileighty_DRFT89
Zilvia Addict

Sileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfection
I may be going. but I am for sure exhausted. detailed to cars today for 8 hours straight. I'm pretty shot

11:11 333
Old 08-15-2008, 06:29 PM   #53
hustlervibes

I'll be going alone. I've only been to a 626 meet once or twice before and barely know anyone. I'll be in the white kouki S14 and vented hood
Old 08-15-2008, 06:37 PM   #54
hk240sx08
Leaky Injector

hk240sx08 will become famous soon enoughhk240sx08 will become famous soon enoughhk240sx08 will become famous soon enoughhk240sx08 will become famous soon enoughhk240sx08 will become famous soon enough
so what time do most people usually arrived? and since its gona be my first time going to these meets, what do you guys usually do? just chill and chat?
Old 08-15-2008, 06:47 PM   #55
zylvia213
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (36)
zylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Send a message via AIM to zylvia213
Im there for sure tonight... ill be on my white coupe so hit me up guys im friendly.
Old 08-15-2008, 07:39 PM   #56
whatda
BANNED

whatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by hustlervibes View Post
I'll be going alone. I've only been to a 626 meet once or twice before and barely know anyone. I'll be in the white kouki S14 and vented hood
you got a new hood
Old 08-15-2008, 07:42 PM   #57
hustlervibes

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatda View Post
you got a new hood
Yeah, it finally came after I ordered it back in December. No more blue tape for me
Old 08-15-2008, 08:23 PM   #58
ericcastro
Post Whore!

I am going for sure. Shooting for 9:30 and bringing a deck of cards
Old 08-15-2008, 08:30 PM   #59
let5l1de
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (30)
let5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
Send a message via AIM to let5l1de Send a message via Yahoo to let5l1de
It's Friday & the New Meet officially (or is it ) kicks off!

but as i stated above something always comes up. This one seems like it will be a good meet. Hopefully the gf company party ends early tonight. Sam, pls take pics and post!
Old 08-15-2008, 08:34 PM   #60
zilvia_brothers
Zilvia Addict

zilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to zilvia_brothers
Quote:
Originally Posted by let5l1de View Post
It's Friday & the New Meet officially (or is it ) kicks off!

but as i stated above something always comes up. This one seems like it will be a good meet. Hopefully the gf company party ends early tonight. Sam, pls take pics and post!
try to come out mario! the forensisgroup clan has alot of company outings lol damn i havent seen them in months lol