Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 04-25-2008, 09:23 AM   #91
NismoB13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
NismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
There is also El Dorado Park by the 405/605 freeways. BIG Park.

Been to Mile Square and I think we can easily fill it up. Probably not enough room.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-25-2008, 10:30 AM   #92
s14_legend
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
s14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
any other suggestions peoplez...put in your 2 cents
Old 04-25-2008, 11:45 AM   #93
NismoB13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
NismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
If we want to do the beach thang, there is Dockweiler Beach State Park. According to Google earth, there is alot of parking. Although we would have to get there early to make sure we all get a spot.

I know it's not the nicest beach. I'm just trying to find large parking lots.
Old 04-25-2008, 01:32 PM   #94
pink godzila
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (226)
pink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 226 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by NismoB13 View Post
If we want to do the beach thang, there is Dockweiler Beach State Park. According to Google earth, there is alot of parking. Although we would have to get there early to make sure we all get a spot.

Beach sound good to me... we can carvan down there.
pink godzila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 01:51 PM   #95
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:

Good spot!!!!
Old 04-25-2008, 03:21 PM   #96
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
blasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to blasting_speed
Fo' sho'. The beach sounds clean. I bet we can get some nice pix out.

Teddy keep updating the first page. So we won't have to keep looking through here.
Old 04-25-2008, 03:26 PM   #97
s14_legend
Zilvia FREAK!

s14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfection
watever works best for us...definitely the beach is a good idea...if it is how it is now well get some clean pics
Old 04-25-2008, 10:31 PM   #98
s13coupedrfter
Zilvia Addict

s13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

I used to live down the street and it is huge. Nice beach with fire pits!
s13coupedrfter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 10:34 PM   #99
suprafreak1000
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
suprafreak1000 is close to perfectionsuprafreak1000 is close to perfectionsuprafreak1000 is close to perfectionsuprafreak1000 is close to perfectionsuprafreak1000 is close to perfectionsuprafreak1000 is close to perfectionsuprafreak1000 is close to perfectionsuprafreak1000 is close to perfectionsuprafreak1000 is close to perfectionsuprafreak1000 is close to perfectionsuprafreak1000 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
nawice!. I'm down for the beach.
suprafreak1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 12:33 AM   #100
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Quote:

If we're thinking of the same beach, LAX is right behind it. I don't know if I can handle the sounds of the 747s taking off all day. haha.

Although, it's right next to home so..
Old 04-26-2008, 12:37 AM   #101
240love
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
you should come to oxnard...lol
240love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 12:47 AM   #102
s14_legend
Zilvia FREAK!

if anything try and hit up miles square...see if anything is booked for it
Old 04-26-2008, 12:47 AM   #103
Teddy
Post Whore!

Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
I was thinking that, but then we had the whole Nissan/Infiniti Bash thing in Oxnard so..

Quote:
Originally Posted by s14_legend View Post
if anything try and hit up miles square...see if anything is booked for it
I think Miles Square is too small for the number of people we are expecting.
Old 04-26-2008, 09:36 AM   #104
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

blasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to blasting_speed
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Teddy View Post
I was thinking that, but then we had the whole Nissan/Infiniti Bash thing in Oxnard so..

I think Miles Square is too small for the number of people we are expecting.

How many cars are you expecting??? 100, 200???
Old 04-26-2008, 10:50 AM   #105
Teddy
Post Whore!

I'm gonna say somewhere around 50 cars or so. I guess it just depends on where in Miles Square we park.. But its $5 to get in, and if you leave, you have to pay $5 to get back in.
Old 04-26-2008, 10:59 AM   #106
sileightyfreak
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
sileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sileightyfreak Send a message via Yahoo to sileightyfreak
Quote:
I'm gonna say somewhere around 50 cars or so. I guess it just depends on where in Miles Square we park.. But its $5 to get in, and if you leave, you have to pay $5 to get back in.
awwww.... i want to go so badddddd!! i want to caravan wit a grip full of s chasis

sileightyfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 11:14 AM   #107
cxlo8331
Nissanaholic!

Location: Feasting on the flesh of the guilty, and drinking the blood of the innocent (714)
Trader Rating: (17)
cxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
irvine regional park? also $5 entry and no exit, but the place is pretty big and lots of shade. iirc very child friendly. (for those w/ kids) they got a petting zoo, merry-go-round, train, and pony rides.
or, anything in like south orange county? (closer for sd/ oceanside ppl)

cxlo8331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 11:46 AM   #108
Teddy
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sileightyfreak View Post
awwww.... i want to go so badddddd!! i want to caravan wit a grip full of s chasis
Dude, screw Florida. Why don't you come with us???
Old 04-26-2008, 11:52 AM   #109
sileightyfreak
Zilvia FREAK!

sileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to sileightyfreak Send a message via Yahoo to sileightyfreak
Quote:
Dude, screw Florida. Why don't you come with us???
bc i have to go back for my brothers graduation in may. the only up side is to drive my s14 agian, and to see ramelle lol

Old 04-26-2008, 12:23 PM   #110
s14_legend
Zilvia FREAK!

never been there...also a good idea...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cxlo8331 View Post
irvine regional park? also $5 entry and no exit, but the place is pretty big and lots of shade. iirc very child friendly. (for those w/ kids) they got a petting zoo, merry-go-round, train, and pony rides.
or, anything in like south orange county? (closer for sd/ oceanside ppl)
Old 04-26-2008, 02:26 PM   #111
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240love View Post
you should come to oxnard...lol
In the cabbage fields?
Old 04-27-2008, 02:21 AM   #112
joshchewuhh
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (56)
joshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
Send a message via AIM to joshchewuhh
dude!!!!
this was an idea over pizza like a week ago and already 60 people

SHIT!!

60 car caravan
Old 04-27-2008, 02:22 AM   #113
joshchewuhh
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (56)
joshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
Send a message via AIM to joshchewuhh
oo and teddy since there are more people ill bring 4 gallons of mayo
Old 04-27-2008, 02:27 AM   #114
suprafreak1000
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
suprafreak1000 is close to perfectionsuprafreak1000 is close to perfectionsuprafreak1000 is close to perfectionsuprafreak1000 is close to perfectionsuprafreak1000 is close to perfectionsuprafreak1000 is close to perfectionsuprafreak1000 is close to perfectionsuprafreak1000 is close to perfectionsuprafreak1000 is close to perfectionsuprafreak1000 is close to perfectionsuprafreak1000 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshchewuhh View Post
dude!!!!
this was an idea over pizza like a week ago and already 60 people

SHIT!!

60 car caravan
haha dang. and lmao at the cabbage fields haha. that'd be funny.

dang ima have to bring like a trunk full of chips
suprafreak1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 02:54 AM   #115
sileightyfreak
Zilvia FREAK!

with all this cabbage and mayo we can make alot of coleslaw lol

Old 04-27-2008, 03:35 AM   #116
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
xkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
dood. we need more people to bring stuff tho. thats not enough.
xkamikazestormx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 10:43 AM   #117
626 FC3S
Zilvia Junkie

626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 626 FC3S
Quote:
Originally Posted by pink godzila View Post
Beach sound good to me... we can carvan down there.

Hey ru a real member of pg ?? or ru a poser ??
Old 04-27-2008, 11:19 AM   #118
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
If we're thinking of the same beach, LAX is right behind it. I don't know if I can handle the sounds of the 747s taking off all day. haha.

Although, it's right next to home so..
This will work out better because they can't complain about noise pollution. It's all ready there...
Old 04-27-2008, 11:48 AM   #119
Teddy
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkamikazestormx View Post
dood. we need more people to bring stuff tho. thats not enough.
Yes, now that I have added up all the people who are coming...

WE NEED MORE PEOPLE TO BRING THINGS. Everyone must contribute something in order for this to be successful. I will bold names of people who are bringing something. If you have not read the first post, we expecting numbers of up to 70+ people for this.

I have also updated the first post. The new location will be at Fairview Park in Costa Mesa. There is plenty of parking and space for us. I will call up the park to tomorrow in order to see if we can reserve the park.
Old 04-27-2008, 12:29 PM   #120
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

If for any reason I can not make it. (work) I will send my contribution with somebody. Put me down for 12 cases(24cans per case) of drinks and 10 large bags of chips.