Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 01-23-2008, 10:39 AM   #1
chris_lum

Trader Rating: (0)
chris_lum has made poor choiceschris_lum has made poor choiceschris_lum has made poor choiceschris_lum has made poor choiceschris_lum has made poor choiceschris_lum has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Greddy Performance Festival & Garage Sale: Roll CALL!!!

DO NOT COPY AND PASTE THIS INFORMATION INTO OTHER FORUMS BEFORE RECEIVING PERMISSION FROM GREDDY. CAR CLUB/CAR SHOW SECTION IS BY INVITATION ONLY. TO GET YOUR CAR CLUB/FORUM INVITED, EMAIL [email protected]

Link to ALL DAY DRIFT TICKETS

Link to ALL DAY AUTOX TICKETS

Come join us on Saturday, Feb. 23rd at the El Toro Airfield for the 2008 GReddy Garage Sale and Performance Festival.

In addition to getting great deals on close-out, overstocked and test items, this year we have something for true GReddy enthusiast.

More then just great deals, this year with the help of Drift Association, we are adding a full Performance Festival, complete with Auto-cross, Drifting, a Car Showoff, Ride-A-longs, a huge Raffle and other automotive hobbies. Bring out your GReddy tuned cars for a day of fun or just come by and check out the action. Admission is FREE.For more info on the '08 GReddy Performance Festival, you can email: [email protected]

Please check back on our website www.greddy.com soon for updates and details....

************************************************** ************************************************** ****
Updates
*Drag Strip has been cancelled due to strict track regulations.

*Event hours: Roll in and setup in the CAR CLUB/FORUM section is from 7am-8am if you signed up on the list below, this means YOU!!!! You must roll in during this time to guarantee that you will be able to park with your forum buddies, if you do not show up between 7-8am you will not be guaranteed a spot, and you may have to park with the general public.

*Special GReddy Awards will be given out and the CAR CLUB/FORUM section is subject to being judged! That means you could win a badass trophy! (pictured below)

*If you plan on camping out all night for the Garage Sale …DON’T!!! Irvine Police Department regularly patrols this area, and you WILL be subject to ticketing at their discretion.

*Garage Sale: We will take CASH, VISA & MASTERCARD.

*Evolution 9, RSX, and Sti Pre-Registration for V-Manage Plug-in & Drive please email: [email protected] with subject: Vmanage Drive. We will have these Vmanage units on hand ready to plug in to these particular vehicles so you can test them on the spot and feel the difference! Special pricing for the Vmanage units will be offered at the event.

*There will be absolutely NO alcoholic beverages of any kind allowed at this event.

*GReddy Performance Products, Inc. and it’s employees reserve the right to refuse access to the Entire Event, including the MOTORSPORTS EVENTS/ GARAGE SALE/ CAR SHOW/ CAR CLUB/ FORUM section at their discretion. This means, if you are acting in an inappropriate manner, disturbing other guests, or doing anything we don’t approve of, you can and will be removed from the premises. Furthermore, this is a GReddy event and open to the public, so if your vehicle has huge competitor sponsor art (ie. Graphics/vinyl, etc) then your vehicle may be restricted to general parking only.
************************************************** ************************************************** **********

INFO UPDATE 01/18/08
Saturday Feb. 23, 2008
Garage Sale Hours 9:00am - 3:00pm
- Autocross & Drifting: for pre-registration check back for update and details
- Drag Strip: Limited to invites & Special Product Testing
- GReddy Enthusiast Car Meet: (chance to win a GReddy Award for Best GReddy theme)
- Try me Greddy parts course - v-manage (w/ special introductionary price option)
- Free raffle with prizes all day long
- Meet Authorized GReddy Dealers and their cars
- Ride-a-longs with a Pro Driver
- Reps from Drift Association, Battle of the Imports & more
- Editors from top import Magazines
- Drift 101 demo, Groovy Drift RC demo, Nos Energy Drinks, and much more...
more info:
- For directions to the Event, please download the pdf flyer above.
- Pre-registration for the Auto Cross and Drifting are not open yet. (coming soon)
- For more info regarding the GReddy Enthusiast Car Meet please email [email protected]
(Teams and Clubs preferred)
- GARAGE SALE: (List of items will not be available until the day of the sale)
All Sales are final (no returns or exchanges)
Cash is preferred, but will accept Master Card and Visa for over $100 (only)
Electronics & other popular items sold will be limited: one part# per person
No camping out early (no overnight parking)
- Location Rules: (Enforced by Irvine Police Department on base)
Stay within marked speed limits (15mph)
Stay on marked paths to the event and parking
Do not wonder on the base
No alcoholic beverages allowed
INFO UPDATE 01/23/08

Full Day Auto-Cross and Drifting
Registration will go online on Friday, Feb. 1, 2008 at 12:30pm
on the GReddy ebay Store.
- Limited to purchase 1 ticket per Driver / Account (multipules will be canceled and relisted)
- Tickets are non-transferable (unless approved by GReddy)
- Must be 18 years of age or older and have a valid Driver's License
- Tickets will be sold via the GReddy ebay Store
(so you will need to have an ebay and paypal account)
- Because there will also be sign-ups for "Fun Runs" the day of the event,
the Preregistration number will be very limited
- All vehicles must meet standard Drift Association's Tech Inspection requirements,
(please see www.driftday.com for details)
- All vehicles must display the provided GReddy Fest Decal on front windshield.
- All Drivers must use approved (Snell 95 or better) helmets
- All Drivers must follow the rules of GReddy and Drift Association staff.
- Reckless or unsafe driving will result in immediate expulsion from the event.
- This is a rain or shine event.
- There are no refunds or cancellations unless approved by GReddy.
- Greddy reserves the right to turn away or refuse any driver or vehicle.
- More specific details will be emailed to the attendee, so please make sure to add your email address!

*HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE!!!
************************************************** ************************************************** ***
CAR CLUB INFO UPDATE 02/11/08

Attention car club/forums:
**Sign ups for the car club/forum show section will be closed early: Last day to sign up is this Friday, February 15th @ 6pm. If you aren't on the list by 6pm this Friday, you will not be able to park in this section.**

Please try to meet up together before entering the event. It will be easier to park you all together this way. I realize some of you will be coming from different areas in SoCal, so meeting up beforehand may not be an option, so at least show up to park at the event around the same time as the rest of the club/forum. Reason for this is, once the majority of your group has arrived (I will have a list), you will all be parked together. We will not be able to park you all together if you all arrive 20 minutes apart from each other (unless you all want to wait for the entire group to arrive before parking).

You will NOT be able to get in line for the garage sale until you have parked your car. This means, if you are waiting for other members to show up, you cannot abandon your car in order to get in line for the garage sale. And if you are late, your group may choose to park without you! This means, the sooner you get your cars parked, the sooner you can get in line for the garage sale! Remember, roll-in time is 7AM-8AM! Please send someone to check in at the check-in booth to let us know that some of your group has arrived. If you have not arrived by 8AM, you will be forced to park in the general parking area.

Please bear with us as it won't be easy organizing you all, so your patience and cooperation will be appreciated in helping things run more smoothly. We will be checking each one of you off on the list by screen name, then you will proceed to the car show/forum parking area.

************************************************** ************************************************** *********************

Greddy is inviting car clubs to have their own section to display their cars. There will be other groups of enthusiasts showing as well, such as 240sx's, WRX/STi's, Evo's, etc etc. So all interested in going, please post up and get on the list! Only those that sign up on this list will be able to park together (with early entry), those that don't get on the list will have to park with the rest of the public in a different section and be subject to a later entry time.

PS. The GReddy TTHR 350Z will be on display! First time since Sema!

Let's get the list going (post up your SN):

Last edited by chris_lum; 02-11-2008 at 12:16 PM..
chris_lum is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-23-2008, 11:47 AM   #2
grnappletree14
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
grnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
i live close by thinking of crusing by y not should be fun: grnappletree14
grnappletree14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 12:47 PM   #3
yusuke1923
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (2)
yusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I have a greddy turbo elbow... can I come?
Old 01-23-2008, 02:35 PM   #4
chris_lum

chris_lum has made poor choiceschris_lum has made poor choiceschris_lum has made poor choiceschris_lum has made poor choiceschris_lum has made poor choiceschris_lum has made poor choices
you don't need to have greddy parts to be able to go. Anyone is welcomed!
Old 01-23-2008, 04:32 PM   #5
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to k's_silvia2.0
Ill be there looking for a new intercooler.
Old 01-23-2008, 04:54 PM   #6
hustlervibes
Banned from the Marketplace

hustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to hustlervibes
If I only had money for a front mount. What's the earliest time you can come so it's not considered "camping out"? I don't want cops called on me. Your fine print says No camping out (per local police)
hustlervibes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 05:13 PM   #7
steve shadows
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
so is there a auto-x or any sort of racing involved at this event or just a big jerk off session?

id love a free track time/event/day even if it was just one jack off run

if the cars not sold by then ill come
Old 01-23-2008, 05:47 PM   #8
chris_lum

Quote:
Originally Posted by hustlervibes View Post
If I only had money for a front mount. What's the earliest time you can come so it's not considered "camping out"? I don't want cops called on me. Your fine print says No camping out (per local police)
The hours are 9-3. You can show up at 9. If you show up earlier, i can't guarantee that you remain ticketless
Old 01-23-2008, 05:49 PM   #9
chris_lum

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve shadows View Post
so is there a auto-x or any sort of racing involved at this event or just a big jerk off session?

id love a free track time/event/day even if it was just one jack off run

if the cars not sold by then ill come
your question is answered in the flyer.
Old 01-23-2008, 06:52 PM   #10
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
jerk off session? count me in.
dammit, why do they hafta take credit cards. lol. y they gotta tempt me!!!
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 07:27 PM   #11
mangoes
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
mangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
sounds interesting, ill go if i can find a ride =D.

Outside Family
mangoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 08:56 PM   #12
s13.dark1
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
s13.dark1 is making a name for him/her selfs13.dark1 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
el toro nice i went there 4 a drift day event sick! ill be there and im not rollin solo. plastic excepted too huh!! sh\t ima break the bank
s13.dark1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 10:37 PM   #13
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Wait, I may have read this incorrectly, but is there FREE track time?

If so, you can definitely count me in.
Old 01-23-2008, 10:41 PM   #14
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
ill be in vegas...maybe ill have someone do some snoopin around for me

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 02:29 AM   #15
Jung918
Post Whore!

Jung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_lum View Post
you don't need to have greddy parts to be able to go. Anyone is welcomed!
do you work for or in any way associated with greddy?
Jung918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 10:22 AM   #16
chris_lum

Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Teddy View Post
Wait, I may have read this incorrectly, but is there FREE track time?

If so, you can definitely count me in.
the track time will be divided. There will be all day drift/autox passes that will be available for purchase soon, and there will be a pay-per-drive, fun run, sort of deal for the rest of the people. It'll be cheap, like $10 for an hour of driving.
Old 01-24-2008, 10:23 AM   #17
chris_lum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jung918 View Post
do you work for or in any way associated with greddy?
depends, why do you want to know? If its going to get me kicked off, then no.
Old 01-24-2008, 11:37 AM   #18
steve shadows
Post Whore!

steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Quote:
the track time will be divided. There will be all day drift/autox passes that will be available for purchase soon, and there will be a pay-per-drive, fun run, sort of deal for the rest of the people. It'll be cheap, like $10 for an hour of driving.
The flyer says go to their site

www.greddy.com

well it's not working

um

can you be more vague? like 10 bucks for an hour of driving?

Have you organized an event before? who the hell are you.

Usually there are sessions. How will it be organized?
Old 01-24-2008, 12:59 PM   #19
chris_lum

************************************************** ************************************************** ****
Updates
*Drag Strip has been cancelled due to strict track regulations.

*Event hours: Roll in and setup in the CAR CLUB/FORUM section is from 7am-8am if you signed up on the list below, this means YOU!!!! You must roll in during this time to guarantee that you will be able to park with your forum buddies, if you do not show up between 7-8am you will not be guaranteed a spot, and you may have to park with the general public.

*Special GReddy Awards will be given out and the CAR CLUB/FORUM section is subject to being judged! That means you could win a badass trophy! (pictured below)

*If you plan on camping out all night for the Garage Sale …DON’T!!! Irvine Police Department regularly patrols this area, and you WILL be subject to ticketing at their discretion.

*Garage Sale: We will take CASH, VISA & MASTERCARD.

*Evolution 9, RSX, and Sti Pre-Registration for V-Manage Plug-in & Drive please email: [email protected] with subject: Vmanage Drive. We will have these Vmanage units on hand ready to plug in to these particular vehicles so you can test them on the spot and feel the difference! Special pricing for the Vmanage units will be offered at the event.

*There will be absolutely NO alcoholic beverages of any kind allowed at this event.

*GReddy Performance Products, Inc. and it’s employees reserve the right to refuse access to the Entire Event, including the MOTORSPORTS EVENTS/ GARAGE SALE/ CAR SHOW/ CAR CLUB/ FORUM section at their discretion. This means, if you are acting in an inappropriate manner, disturbing other guests, or doing anything we don’t approve of, you can and will be removed from the premises. Furthermore, this is a GReddy event and open to the public, so if your vehicle has huge competitor sponsor art (ie. Graphics/vinyl, etc) then your vehicle may be restricted to general parking only.
************************************************** ************************************************** **********

INFO UPDATE 01/18/08
Saturday Feb. 23, 2008
Garage Sale Hours 9:00am - 3:00pm
- Autocross & Drifting: for pre-registration check back for update and details
- Drag Strip: Limited to invites & Special Product Testing
- GReddy Enthusiast Car Meet: (chance to win a GReddy Award for Best GReddy theme)
- Try me Greddy parts course - v-manage (w/ special introductionary price option)
- Free raffle with prizes all day long
- Meet Authorized GReddy Dealers and their cars
- Ride-a-longs with a Pro Driver
- Reps from Drift Association, Battle of the Imports & more
- Editors from top import Magazines
- Drift 101 demo, Groovy Drift RC demo, Nos Energy Drinks, and much more...
more info:
- For directions to the Event, please download the pdf flyer above.
- Pre-registration for the Auto Cross and Drifting are not open yet. (coming soon)
- For more info regarding the GReddy Enthusiast Car Meet please email [email protected]
(Teams and Clubs preferred)
- GARAGE SALE: (List of items will not be available until the day of the sale)
All Sales are final (no returns or exchanges)
Cash is preferred, but will accept Master Card and Visa for over $100 (only)
Electronics & other popular items sold will be limited: one part# per person
No camping out early (no overnight parking)
- Location Rules: (Enforced by Irvine Police Department on base)
Stay within marked speed limits (15mph)
Stay on marked paths to the event and parking
Do not wonder on the base
No alcoholic beverages allowed
INFO UPDATE 01/23/08

Full Day Auto-Cross and Drifting
Registration will go online on Friday, Feb. 1, 2008 at 12:30pm
on the GReddy ebay Store.
- Limited to purchase 1 ticket per Driver / Account (multipules will be canceled and relisted)
- Tickets are non-transferable (unless approved by GReddy)
- Tickets will be sold via the GReddy ebay Store
(so you will need to have an ebay and paypal account)
- Because there will also be sign-ups for "Fun Runs" the day of the event,
the Preregistration number will be very limited
- All vehicles must meet standard Drift Association's Tech Inspection requirements,
(please see www.driftday.com for details)
- All vehicles must display the provided GReddy Fest Decal on front windshield.
- All Drivers must use approved (Snell 95 or better) helmets
- All Drivers must follow the rules of GReddy and Drift Association staff.
- Reckless or unsafe driving will result in immediate expulsion from the event.
- This is a rain or shine event.
- There are no refunds or cancellations unless approved by GReddy.
- Greddy reserves the right to turn away or refuse any driver or vehicle.
- More specific details will be emailed to the attendee, so please make sure to add your email address!

*HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE!!!
************************************************** ************************************************** ***
Old 01-24-2008, 01:00 PM   #20
chris_lum

Quote:
The flyer says go to their site

www.greddy.com

well it's not working

um

can you be more vague? like 10 bucks for an hour of driving?

Have you organized an event before? who the hell are you.

Usually there are sessions. How will it be organized?
dont be an and just read the updates here.
Old 01-24-2008, 01:03 PM   #21
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to k's_silvia2.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mangoes View Post
sounds interesting, ill go if i can find a ride =D.
WTF? What happen to your car Jordan?
Ill take you
Old 01-24-2008, 03:04 PM   #22
steve shadows
Post Whore!

Quote:
dont be an and just read the updates here.
Your calling me an asshole now?

You just posted that.

Whoa buddy.

Welcome to zilvia.

Thanks for the clarification (er sort of)

When will Greddy's website be working?
Old 01-24-2008, 03:24 PM   #23
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Quote:
FAIL. You should make it 17.
Old 01-24-2008, 05:14 PM   #24
chris_lum

Quote:
Your calling me an asshole now?

You just posted that.

Whoa buddy.

Welcome to zilvia.

Thanks for the clarification (er sort of)

When will Greddy's website be working?
I should thank you for your welcoming posts first! btw, the website was only down for a total of 15 minutes and is fully functional right now.
Old 01-24-2008, 07:07 PM   #25
b4racing
Leaky Injector

b4racing is just really niceb4racing is just really niceb4racing is just really niceb4racing is just really niceb4racing is just really niceb4racing is just really niceb4racing is just really niceb4racing is just really niceb4racing is just really nice
^ dude, I think someone doesn't like you. I swore you were in the green yesterday.
Anyways, I have a feeling the garage part is going to be like going to an abortion clinic. How many do you need to go to in order to realize that it is the junk no one else wants?
b4racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 08:58 AM   #26
yusuke1923
Nissanaholic!

yusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfection
deng wassup with the neg rep? anywho. You guys gonna be selling greddy parts wholesale? or and "X" amount of "%"?
Old 01-25-2008, 09:31 AM   #27
SiI40sx
BANNED

SiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SiI40sx
Im down for a $400 vspec fmic like last time oh and some $40 gauges too
SiI40sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 09:36 AM   #28
yusuke1923
Nissanaholic!

I would love a fmic too... heheh
Old 01-25-2008, 10:35 AM   #29
chris_lum

Quote:
Originally Posted by b4racing View Post
^ dude, I think someone doesn't like you. I swore you were in the green yesterday.
Anyways, I have a feeling the garage part is going to be like going to an abortion clinic. How many do you need to go to in order to realize that it is the junk no one else wants?
well, i think we can all guess who it was on this thread that caused the neg rep right?! that guy obviously can dish it, but can't take it. Anywho, this event will be great, there will be many other venues for everyone to enjoy themselves with! There will be chances for ride alongs w/ pro drifters too! I got a ride with Hiro Sumida in his Chaser one day at El Toro and that was the ride of my life!!

Last edited by chris_lum; 01-28-2008 at 11:06 AM..
Old 01-25-2008, 12:08 PM   #30
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Shmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Shmex
Quote:
well, i think we can all guess who it was on this thread that caused the neg rep right?! that guy obviously can dish it, but can't take it. Anywho, this event will be great, there will be many other venues for everyone to enjoy themselves with! There will be chances for ride alongs w/ prod drifters too! I got a ride with Hiro Sumida in his Chaser one day at El Toro and that was the ride of my life!!

Yeah thats what i need is some guages for the dohc ka-de...any idea of how much theyre getting rid of that for???
Shmex is offline   Reply With Quote