Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 04-02-2010, 12:33 PM   #121
doridet
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
doridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to doridet Send a message via Yahoo to doridet
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverdark View Post
Beginners will be doing donuts and intermediate and advance the whole track. We got some first timers coming I believe.
thanks Chris. ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by fckillerbee View Post
You guys are a bunch of *SNIP*!
watchu talking bout foo?? lol
doridet is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2010, 01:27 PM   #122
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
FCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDspeed View Post
thanks Chris. ^_^

watchu talking bout foo?? lol
hahaha, hammy got pinked
Old 04-02-2010, 02:10 PM   #123
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
hahahaha poor hammy.

pinked is cool.
Old 04-02-2010, 03:42 PM   #124
doridet
Zilvia Addict

doridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
hahahaha poor hammy.

pinked is cool.
i wonder if hammy got hacked? lol
Old 04-02-2010, 04:01 PM   #125
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Hahahaha pwned.
Old 04-02-2010, 06:05 PM   #126
chuonthis
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
chuonthis is a jewel in the roughchuonthis is a jewel in the roughchuonthis is a jewel in the roughchuonthis is a jewel in the roughchuonthis is a jewel in the roughchuonthis is a jewel in the roughchuonthis is a jewel in the roughchuonthis is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Payment sent for shirley (s14)
chuonthis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 06:16 PM   #127
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
i wonder if hammy got hacked? lol
Not by me this time.
Old 04-02-2010, 06:18 PM   #128
Drift N Dragg
Username Monster!

Trader Rating: (14)
Drift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
^^ you were my 1st Suspect

2015 Subaru STI
1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
A Ton of Projects
Drift N Dragg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 12:10 PM   #129
limited240
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
limited240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Sold my car .. but I would love to come check this out after all seeing is learning. Lol.
Old 04-04-2010, 05:51 PM   #130
strangeways

Trader Rating: (0)
strangeways is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
so whats gonna happen with that last spot? I'll take it if no one wants it....LOL
strangeways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 08:34 PM   #131
SLiguykyle
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
SLiguykyle is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SLiguykyle Send a message via MSN to SLiguykyle Send a message via Yahoo to SLiguykyle
so wish i had money for this haha. no tires+no money=no drift oh well... maybe next time
SLiguykyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 11:49 PM   #132
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
new LSD is in. Car is ready

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 01:49 PM   #133
doridet
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by strangeways View Post
so whats gonna happen with that last spot? I'll take it if no one wants it....LOL
well, i already have you down as my last driver on my list since you already sent in payment. ^_^
Old 04-05-2010, 04:43 PM   #134
240love^_^
Zilvia Addict

240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection
yay, lets get this thing started. Looks like a full roster...?!?! Maybe we can do scheduling this friday night denise?
Old 04-05-2010, 05:00 PM   #135
doridet
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240love^_^ View Post
yay, lets get this thing started. Looks like a full roster...?!?! Maybe we can do scheduling this friday night denise?
i am down Alex. ^_^
Old 04-05-2010, 06:11 PM   #136
240love^_^
Zilvia Addict

240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection
Quote:
i am down Alex. ^_^

wait, scratch that I need to stay in the nard friday night....maybe we can do it the next day and sneak into teddy's house again and do the scheduling there. while john and dk blow up his restroom AGAIN!
Old 04-05-2010, 11:52 PM   #137
strangeways

strangeways is an unknown quantity at this point
Thank you so much, that just made my day.
strangeways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 11:36 AM   #138
doridet
Zilvia Addict

ok, list is updated.

Strangeways and Shirley should be up there now. ^_^
Old 04-06-2010, 02:26 PM   #139
Synthetic Darkness

Synthetic Darkness is an unknown quantity at this point
Hmmmmm... Should I let my old lady break my M3? I've always wanted to teach her how to do donuts.

Can I teach her how or does one of the instructors have to?
Old 04-06-2010, 03:59 PM   #140
doridet
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthetic Darkness View Post
Hmmmmm... Should I let my old lady break my M3? I've always wanted to teach her how to do donuts.

Can I teach her how or does one of the instructors have to?
since she is a beginner, one of the instructors would have to. but it's ok, they're harmless! ^_^
Old 04-07-2010, 02:40 PM   #141
Synthetic Darkness

Quote:
since she is a beginner, one of the instructors would have to. but it's ok, they're harmless! ^_^
Only reason why I ask is I'm a BMWCCA car control and driving instructor. I also teach wet skid pad car control for the tirerack teen survival school.
Old 04-07-2010, 03:08 PM   #142
doridet
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Only reason why I ask is I'm a BMWCCA car control and driving instructor. I also teach wet skid pad car control for the tirerack teen survival school.
that's nice. im sure our instructors can help her. due to policy, we can't have other people besides our instructors help out the drivers.
Old 04-07-2010, 03:12 PM   #143
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
Quote:
Cool story bro!

Quote:
that's nice. im sure our instructors can help her. due to policy, we can't have other people besides our instructors help out the drivers.
Geoff right? At the beginning of the day we usually have the instructors teach, and then later on in the day we allow ride-alongs. So later in the day you can ride with your mom and help her out.
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 04:07 PM   #144
Synthetic Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by karl wasabi View Post
Cool story bro!

Geoff right? At the beginning of the day we usually have the instructors teach, and then later on in the day we allow ride-alongs. So later in the day you can ride with your mom and help her out.

I love you too baby Karl. Not trying to be a douche. My GF gets intimidated by other people instructing her.
Old 04-07-2010, 04:14 PM   #145
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
FCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
I love you too baby Karl. Not trying to be a douche. My GF gets intimidated by other people instructing her.
is ur m3 really techno violet? cuz if it is, sickkkkkkk!
Old 04-07-2010, 04:16 PM   #146
Synthetic Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by FCDRIFT View Post
is ur m3 really techno violet? cuz if it is, sickkkkkkk!
Yeah. Its techno.
Old 04-07-2010, 04:20 PM   #147
Drift N Dragg
Username Monster!

Trader Rating: (14)
Drift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
So does mine, that is why she refuse's to drive this event..

I even Bribed her with a New IPad and she still isn't gonna drive it, but she took that damn Ipad..

2015 Subaru STI
1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
A Ton of Projects
Drift N Dragg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 04:46 PM   #148
swayray
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (23)
swayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:

my g/f gets intimidated when I instruct her but she's fine when ken gushi or calvin wan used to instruct her...
Old 04-07-2010, 06:15 PM   #149
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
Quote:
haha. I know. I was just trying to be a douche. lol.

Old lady, haha, I thought it was your mom. I'm sure you can do ride alongs with her later on in the day.
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 04:11 PM   #150
koukikat180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

koukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to koukikat180sx
payment sent! ^_^