Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 02-01-2010, 10:37 AM   #1
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
*@*@* all star bash *@*@*

Hey hey hey there, let's all keep our schedules and calendars open for 2010, July 4th.
Do you know why?

It's going to get CRAZY at Willow Springs for the 2010 justdrift / ziptied ALL STAR BASH.
Every year the event gets better and better and this year is no different. Can you say fireworks?

yes..... fireworks. see, pretty easy right?

Plan now. It's going to be INSANEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

:w ackit:
Old 02-01-2010, 11:13 AM   #2
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
B your gonna be so bored just watching.... lol
Old 02-01-2010, 11:18 AM   #3
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
i said it before, if there is a spot open after ziptie has there chance to sign up, ill do it... and yes the car will be painted if i participate...otherwise im down to help staff it... and i doubt i wanna BBQ in that weather again, i was burnt likea mother fucker!!!

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 12:55 PM   #4
nieko
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
I will be there this year.
nieko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 12:56 PM   #5
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Can I coooommmmme?

I'll try not to blow up my engine a week beforehand like last year.
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 12:59 PM   #6
Brian
Post Whore!

Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Everybody come enjoy SLIDING!!!!
Old 02-01-2010, 01:07 PM   #7
jdm2191
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (79)
jdm2191 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
what are the different classes?
Old 02-01-2010, 01:15 PM   #8
Brian
Post Whore!

Probably Awesome, Double Awesome, and Too Wicked.
Old 02-01-2010, 01:56 PM   #9
DreamN
Post Whore!

DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Going to finally go just to check out what all the hoopla is all about.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 02:02 PM   #10
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post

i currently meet none of those...im a sad panda...ill get to one hopefully

Old 02-01-2010, 02:09 PM   #11
fcken_engus
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (17)
fcken_engus is making a name for him/her selffcken_engus is making a name for him/her selffcken_engus is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fcken_engus
looks like fun
fcken_engus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 02:11 PM   #12
boozels
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
boozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
It IS fun.

t-apc.com t-apc.com t-apc.com t-apc.com
boozels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 02:23 PM   #13
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Trader Rating: (52)
Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 52 reviews
Ill be there this year. Cant wait!
Old 02-01-2010, 02:25 PM   #14
veeates36
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
veeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to veeates36
Whoa Boozels chimed in..? Thats the mysterious drifter that comes around once a year.. Oh and he drifts too. Haha
Old 02-01-2010, 02:36 PM   #15
TheRonTom31
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
TheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TheRonTom31
Is therea hopes and dreams class?

If you sign me up
TheRonTom31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 02:43 PM   #16
s13 @ fullboost
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
s13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13 @ fullboost
this is always fun Year before last was the best I saw jack get into a accident haha. I will be attending maybe driving
Old 02-01-2010, 02:46 PM   #17
Brian
Post Whore!

Yeah Jack spun out. I remember pretty well.
Old 02-01-2010, 02:50 PM   #18
Knuckles
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Knuckles is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Last year was Awsome watching...this year i have to enter! i already got the days off for it! cant wait!!
Knuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 02:53 PM   #19
all show no go
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (15)
all show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:

lol, really consider naming them these ^^^

Im going to try my best to make a nice car for this.
Old 02-01-2010, 03:08 PM   #20
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Damn last year I sat on the side lines just watching this. I will not do that again. I will be out there for sure this year!!!
Old 02-01-2010, 03:22 PM   #21
doridet
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
doridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to doridet Send a message via Yahoo to doridet
i wonder if ill have enough funds to hit up this event.... i missed out last year so ill have to make it this year! lol at least to watch or something...
doridet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 04:04 PM   #22
RurouniMidnight
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
RurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Uh ohh i just got a truck maybe roadtrip in the works.

http://nightparade.wordpress.com/

Join in on instagram @nightparade
RurouniMidnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 04:16 PM   #23
Brian
Post Whore!

Too hot to handle.
Old 02-01-2010, 04:25 PM   #24
DRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
DRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Wheres the awesome flyer Brian ? If I go, maybe I'll bring your choro-q haha.
DRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 04:27 PM   #25
Brian
Post Whore!

Haven't made one yet... thinking about making one today!
Old 02-01-2010, 06:14 PM   #26
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
I always say I'll make it out to ASB, but never seem to...

Let's just say, I'll make it out this year. Especially if there are sharks involved. Street Sharks.

Jawsome
Old 02-01-2010, 08:15 PM   #27
Zachsta
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
Zachsta is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
I SHALL BE THERE. Doing media again HOPEFULLY!

Maybe I'll get lucky and I'll actually have money, and I can do a day of driving or something.
Zachsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 09:18 PM   #28
udon!
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
udon! is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
hi.

im jake.

see me at ASB 2010!
udon! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 09:26 PM   #29
nismo racer
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
nismo racer is making a name for him/her selfnismo racer is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
hmmmm sounds fun.

gonna save up my pennies to go

PEGASUS
nismo racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 09:27 PM   #30
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Quote:
Haven't made one yet... thinking about making one today!
get''r''dun