Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Closed Thread

Old 03-16-2009, 11:21 PM   #61
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
My clutch took a dump on me the day before this last year.

Hopefully it'll be there this year.
Old 03-16-2009, 11:31 PM   #62
Fonix36
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (34)
Fonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 34 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Fonix36 Send a message via Yahoo to Fonix36
Oh Great spot ill be there for sure, ill mark it on the calander right now so i dont forget 2 months is a long time.

is it going to be make your own bbq so should i bust out my own shit?

what time of the day?

DRiFT 4 A Cure!
Old 03-18-2009, 05:07 PM   #63
240love^_^
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Griffith has my vote!

There was plenty of room for all of our crazy stuff

Plus the carousel ride is da shit!

Old 03-18-2009, 07:17 PM   #64
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
DP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
^lol..i love the fact that the only person i can spot without questioning is devin
Old 03-21-2009, 12:52 PM   #65
WoolyS14DET
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (18)
WoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to WoolyS14DET
So did we find a spot yet Teddy ??
Old 03-25-2009, 04:01 AM   #66
Kamburrito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (25)
Kamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Kamburrito
Im pretty sure its gonna be griffith again .. Sorry its all caps .. Work is gheyy .. Im going going .. Back back to griffith griffith..
Old 03-25-2009, 07:57 AM   #67
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamburrito View Post
Im pretty sure its gonna be griffith again .. Sorry its all caps .. Work is gheyy .. Im going going .. Back back to griffith griffith..
and bringing my assistant right?

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
Old 03-25-2009, 09:14 AM   #68
Vatche
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (289)
Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 289 reviews
so thats 4000 votes for griffith park. 0 votes everything else.

So have we made up our minds yet? haha
The Ultimate For Sale Thread <> Review Thread
Old 03-25-2009, 10:04 AM   #69
WoolyS14DET
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (18)
WoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to WoolyS14DET
Griffith park was cool ----plenty of room and parking. IMO
Old 03-25-2009, 10:47 AM   #70
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
i'm hoping to have this thing running by the end of the month, smog legal on the other hand. LOL! Don't think so.
Old 03-25-2009, 03:21 PM   #71
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
blasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to blasting_speed
Quote:
Originally Posted by WoolyS14DET View Post
Griffith park was cool ----plenty of room and parking. IMO
That's true. Griffith was awesome. We couldn't of got a cooler parking spot for all the cars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Om1kron View Post
i'm hoping to have this thing running by the end of the month, smog legal on the other hand. LOL! Don't think so.

Same here dude. I need to get my car done already.
Old 03-30-2009, 07:41 PM   #72
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

blasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfection
I really really badly want to get my car done by this.
Old 03-30-2009, 07:58 PM   #73
Kamburrito
Nissanaholic!

Kamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
and bringing my assistant right?
goin through a bunch of personal problems.. i highly doubt that she's gonna go .. but if anything ill def. bring someone else.

sorry bro.
Old 03-30-2009, 10:20 PM   #74
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Quote:
goin through a bunch of personal problems.. i highly doubt that she's gonna go .. but if anything ill def. bring someone else.

sorry bro.
awww...gimme her digits, ill tell her to get over it

Old 03-31-2009, 12:39 AM   #75
Kamburrito
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
awww...gimme her digits, ill tell her to get over it
if i do that .. then ill have to kill you .. .. haha im kiddin man .. its deep .. lets just say family got involved.. but yeah .. hate to say this, but new chick pullin through .. josh has met her and a bunch of the LBTC peeps too .. and trust me .. just as dope. ionno how to feel about that .. emotionless right now.

[charismatic S.O.B.]
Old 03-31-2009, 06:43 AM   #76
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Sounds like there is some shit going down.
Old 03-31-2009, 09:33 AM   #77
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Quote:
if i do that .. then ill have to kill you .. .. haha im kiddin man .. its deep .. lets just say family got involved.. but yeah .. hate to say this, but new chick pullin through .. josh has met her and a bunch of the LBTC peeps too .. and trust me .. just as dope. ionno how to feel about that .. emotionless right now.

[charismatic S.O.B.]
wackness man, well i guess well see...hope to see you nonetheless

Old 03-31-2009, 02:14 PM   #78
ju1ce415
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
ju1ce415 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ju1ce415
somewhere in norcal?
Old 03-31-2009, 02:56 PM   #79
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

^wow do u fail ^

Old 03-31-2009, 04:41 PM   #80
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ju1ce415 View Post
somewhere in norcal?
What is???
Old 03-31-2009, 04:46 PM   #81
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Updated 1st Post
Old 03-31-2009, 04:59 PM   #82
s13boy89
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
s13boy89 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13boy89
man i cant wait for this can we have a pre z0mg BBQ bash
Old 03-31-2009, 05:01 PM   #83
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ju1ce415 View Post
somewhere in norcal?
Norcal? What the fuck is Norcal?

OOOHH! You mean that silly place north of Socal, right? Okay, yeah... Fuck Norcal. HELLA fuck it.

Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
Old 03-31-2009, 05:13 PM   #84
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
Yeah, I'm down with Griffith again. I didn't stay that long last year. I think I stayed for like a whole 2 hours. The VRT guys were not down to stay that long. FAIL. haha. I'll be sure to stay for a long time this year.

We should plan a lot of activities. Football, dodgeball, freeze tag, TV tag, hide and seek. LOL. You guys aren't down...
Old 03-31-2009, 07:43 PM   #85
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by soreballz View Post
Norcal? What the fuck is Norcal?

OOOHH! You mean that silly place north of Socal, right? Okay, yeah... Fuck Norcal. HELLA fuck it.

u had me at HELLA

Quote:
Originally Posted by karl wasabi View Post
We should plan a lot of activities. Football, dodgeball, freeze tag, TV tag, hide and seek. LOL. You guys aren't down...
im down

Old 03-31-2009, 08:07 PM   #86
S13CoupeLover
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
S13CoupeLover is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
i dunno what the hell TV tag is... but ok.

also for sure i'm going! i'll put this on my calender!
Old 03-31-2009, 08:50 PM   #87
joshchewuhh
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (56)
joshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
Send a message via AIM to joshchewuhh
course im in for sure!

aww saw that video of my hatch
Old 03-31-2009, 09:19 PM   #88
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by karl wasabi View Post
Yeah, I'm down with Griffith again. I didn't stay that long last year. I think I stayed for like a whole 2 hours. The VRT guys were not down to stay that long. FAIL. haha. I'll be sure to stay for a long time this year.

Hell yeah I am SOOOOO down for that!!!!!1
Old 04-01-2009, 12:55 AM   #89
Nezahualcoyotl
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
Nezahualcoyotl is making his/her stupidity well-knownNezahualcoyotl is making his/her stupidity well-knownNezahualcoyotl is making his/her stupidity well-knownNezahualcoyotl is making his/her stupidity well-knownNezahualcoyotl is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
is there any rules or guideliness to this? like what food to bring, how many people can we bring, stuff like?

i definitely wanna go... a month is long enough for me to fix up my car... well make it look good anyways
Old 04-01-2009, 03:13 AM   #90
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
I shall be there with my good buddy, Morgan...

...Captain Morgan, to you guys.
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
Closed Thread