Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 10-05-2008, 09:50 PM   #121
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Quote:
Originally Posted by NismoKnight View Post
and 4... the only bj anybodys getting is alicia. no more no less.
Quoting it! No more editting. Fine Andrew, wanna make some money on the side? Lol

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-05-2008, 10:01 PM   #122
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
Japandrew ftw haha

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 10:24 PM   #123
Addicted2Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
Addicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by usdm180sx View Post
Japandrew ftw haha
lol norm. always popping in outta no where.... instigating.

well, im still waiting for my bj.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreansurfer View Post
zenki's are for poors and lames

with the exception of norm who is big ballin
FS:CUSCO,GREDDY,KA-Tparts
Addicted2Kouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 10:24 PM   #124
articdragon192
Post Whore!

articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Hey, get in line!

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Here you go.
Old 10-05-2008, 10:38 PM   #125
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
coreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
can you guys imagine getting head from him and then looking down only to see if staring at you while your junk is in his mouth?
coreansurfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 11:03 PM   #126
Addicted2Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Addicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by articdragon192 View Post
Hey, get in line!
HAHA i dont mind seconds... sloppy or not.

Quote:

Old 10-05-2008, 11:13 PM   #127
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Quote:
can you guys imagine getting head from him and then looking down only to see if staring at you while your junk is in his mouth?
Andrew's long hair make it easy to grab, lol!!!

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Here you go.
Old 10-05-2008, 11:19 PM   #128
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

coreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfection
oh god, this thread is terrible.

sorry andrew.
coreansurfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 11:53 PM   #129
JayDee M Rolly
Nissanaholic!

JayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to JayDee M Rolly
lol.

no class this tuesday, no excuses for bailing =D.
JayDee M Rolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 10:14 AM   #130
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
If I come I will show with no 240. I had way too much fun at the track and well you know me.

Taking it to the body shop,again.
Old 10-06-2008, 10:30 AM   #131
Addicted2Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
If I come I will show with no 240. I had way too much fun at the track and well you know me.

Taking it to the body shop,again.
and you wanted to drive MY car at that event.

Quote:

Old 10-06-2008, 11:42 AM   #132
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Yeah, I still do.

I only push my car on the walls like that. I don't wanna pay for others cars.
Old 10-06-2008, 11:45 AM   #133
dtc 360RT
Zilvia Addict

Location: You can tell how I walk, I ain't from around herr..Five6Duece, Kings Only
Trader Rating: (13)
dtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dtc 360RT
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
Yeah, I still do.

I only push my car on the walls like that. I don't wanna pay for others cars.

oh........ohkay....then, i wont post up the pictures then...

DTCPerformance.com, Socal-Drift.com, Myspace.com/Dtcperformance
DTC 360RT Review
dtc 360RT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 02:59 PM   #134
adrians_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (29)
adrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to adrians_s13
dude.. I still need to come to this tuesday one...

I've been going to this VeeDub meet lately every tuesday in Long Beach, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by articdragon192 View Post
Dunno. I posted updates on NICO, but no replies. I wonder how it went, lol.
start a fresh new thread there with the new days. I locked the old one cuz it was old news.

and what is this I hear about Andrew giving out free bj's.... really? free?

count me in hehe
Old 10-06-2008, 03:15 PM   #135
HillaBean13
Zilvia Member

HillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to HillaBean13
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrians_s13 View Post
dude.. I still need to come to this tuesday one...

I've been going to this VeeDub meet lately every tuesday in Long Beach, lol.

start a fresh new thread there with the new days. I locked the old one cuz it was old news.

and what is this I hear about Andrew giving out free bj's.... really? free?

count me in hehe

Veedub as in volkswagons??? interesting my parents own kymco automotive racing we sell vw parts and my dad and me built a 67 bug fully restored w/ fuel ingection!! yay ill have to have my dad come to the meet!!!
Old 10-06-2008, 03:26 PM   #136
adrians_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (29)
adrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to adrians_s13
Quote:
Originally Posted by HillaBean13 View Post
Veedub as in volkswagons??? interesting my parents own kymco automotive racing we sell vw parts and my dad and me built a 67 bug fully restored w/ fuel ingection!! yay ill have to have my dad come to the meet!!!
yup.. VW's, lol.

my cousin sold his s13 and got a mk4 gti 20th anniversary one... and one of my other cousin's bf sold his b16'ed ek9 to also get a mk4 gti.

lately, I haven't seen much bugs there, its mostly jettas and gti's, and a few nice bmw's. but they're always open to more vee dub luv.

Its in Long Beach, in the parking lot of Kmart on Bellflower and Spring.
Old 10-06-2008, 07:27 PM   #137
NismoKnight
Zilvia Junkie

NismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud of
wtf!!! i dont know you guys anymore. and im cutting my hair now. i feel sick.

1976 Datsun Fairlady Z (S30)
NismoKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 10:21 PM   #138
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

WISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to WISH ONE
see you guys tomorrow...maybe.. this day kinda conflicts with my taco tuesday plans at el torito. Tuesday monday friday wednesday i still think we're gonna get rolled give a couple weeks... i love this spot but it may be dunzo.....
Old 10-06-2008, 10:39 PM   #139
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Bring the cop magnet.................

You should have gone to the event....we had a blast.
Old 10-06-2008, 11:25 PM   #140
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
^I demand pics of your destroyed car!
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
soreballz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 11:27 PM   #141
Addicted2Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Quote:

LOLOLOLOL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WISH ONE View Post
see you guys tomorrow...maybe.. this day kinda conflicts with my taco tuesday plans at el torito. Tuesday monday friday wednesday i still think we're gonna get rolled give a couple weeks... i love this spot but it may be dunzo.....
ehhhh.. thats questionable.
Either way, Last week was DEAD!
no other cars over there except us and people at red robin.
No cops in the area.

I'm thinking they would be cool, like they were before if we just talk to them and explain the situation.

Quote:

Old 10-07-2008, 09:17 AM   #142
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Wide angle madness

Quote:
Originally Posted by soreballz View Post
^I demand pics of your destroyed car!

Old 10-07-2008, 09:48 AM   #143
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

WISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfection
DAMN ERNIE thats why you wanted me to go huh? so you could crash into me and screw up the BN-car huh! Shiiieett.. . but i guess i did miss out lol... i didnt have the cash to roll out there just to spectate. hopefully i can actually drive in the next event tho. for my first time......
Old 10-07-2008, 10:28 AM   #144
sileightyfreak
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
sileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sileightyfreak Send a message via Yahoo to sileightyfreak
^^^ omg that coupe was beautiful....

sileightyfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 10:29 AM   #145
sileightyfreak
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
sileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sileightyfreak Send a message via Yahoo to sileightyfreak
bump for tonight!!! any one interested in a super huge wangan wing for hatchbacks?

sileightyfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 12:51 PM   #146
articdragon192
Post Whore!

^ At least the haybale wasn't on top of the car this time, lol.

Quote:
But what will I grab on to now?!

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Here you go.
Old 10-07-2008, 01:18 PM   #147
VROOOM
Post Whore!

VROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfection
how late does Autobacs stay open till? i need to get some lug nuts i might stop by.
VROOOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 01:57 PM   #148
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TravisSW
Quote:
Originally Posted by VROOOM View Post
how late does Autobacs stay open till? i need to get some lug nuts i might stop by.
9 or 10 I believe.
Old 10-07-2008, 03:00 PM   #149
joshchewuhh
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (56)
joshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
Send a message via AIM to joshchewuhh
Ernie!!!!! your coupe!

wtf

haybell master
Old 10-07-2008, 03:07 PM   #150
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sileightyfreak View Post
^^^ omg that coupe was beautiful....
ya ernie's coupe was Fresh! Not anymore lol... maybe just the front half and the pass. side. hahahah