Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 09-13-2008, 06:34 AM   #91
1CLNS14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (44)
1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryceboy_124 View Post
I'll be the blacksheep and vote 'CHANGE'

lol!!!

Daily Driven
1CLNS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-13-2008, 10:38 AM   #92
WoolyS14DET
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (18)
WoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to WoolyS14DET
Damb Roman up a lil early ???
WoolyS14DET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 11:10 AM   #93
1CLNS14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (44)
1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
yeah fuckin workin, you at work with aaron?

Daily Driven
1CLNS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 11:18 AM   #94
WoolyS14DET
Zilvia FREAK!

WoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond repute
I here at work but aroony isn't here ?? was he supposed to be here ??
Old 09-13-2008, 12:17 PM   #95
WoolyS14DET
Zilvia FREAK!

And I Love COUCH !!! LOL
Old 09-13-2008, 12:50 PM   #96
sc ka24e
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
sc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
lol must be talking about us when we showed up to yur meet a while ago, and we didnt just show up *elgene let GMO know there was a meet, calm down children.. it wasnt my intention to be "shady" i said wuts up to everyone wen i got there but like was mentioned earlier , diffrent crowd and we definatly felt out of place and unwelcomed so we just chilled a bit and left...im definatley not a "shady" person nor a "show off" .. i highly doubt we hauled ass leaving but i cant speak for all 4 s14 there, i can tell u that none were turbo my friend s0 maybe u heard some other car.

Last edited by sc ka24e; 09-13-2008 at 02:54 PM..
sc ka24e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 12:56 PM   #97
socal_kouki
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
socal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
woah woah woah you're way out of line there Louie... his name is ELGENE...
Old 09-13-2008, 02:49 PM   #98
dino6192
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
dino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
damm this thread is weird.
ok, just to touch on that thread in SDdrift. that has been there for over a yr and we have been going to that spot for over a yr with no problemos.
since we are throwing an event next weekend we are organizing a meet at that regular old school spot.
I dont know who told you guys about that spot but I was under the impression that everyone kind of knew we already have been having car meets there for the past yr. and if you didnt know, now you do.
not a big deal at all. we hope to meet some new faces actually and have one big meet I guess since there are more people showing there.

as for the s14s I think they were from temecula and YES they did pull some ricer BS leaving the parking lot. ALSO, not a big deal because that was like 6 months ago! who really cares?

one problem I am seeing is lack of communication between us all. hope that cleared some of this up and we hope to see you guys there in the future!
Old 09-13-2008, 03:59 PM   #99
socal_kouki
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
socal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
It's the same shopping center but different parking lot. I don't know if that makes sense. I don't think it qualifies as a thursday knights meet cause it's not in the same exact place.

These are two separate meets that two separate groups of enthusiasts chose to have in the same vicinity. If the thursday knights choose to assemble their team meet at the new meet spot I think it would be awsome. Last week my buddy with his SRT forum buddies were gonna assemble in the exact same spot. Before the knights showed up... Team Impact used to assemble at that parking lot with no actual weekday emphasized.

It's a PARKING LOT. It belongs to someone who can walk up and tell us to get the f*ck off so let's keep it clean, keep it low.
Old 09-13-2008, 04:48 PM   #100
ryceboy_124
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
ryceboy_124 is on the path to ruinryceboy_124 is on the path to ruinryceboy_124 is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
I dont think anyone told anyone about anything...like SoCal_Kouki said, its a parking lot. People who live in the general area know where its at, etc. It just so happens that you Knights have been having meets there for the past year or so. As long as nobody acts a fool to get us kicked out is or should be the main focus.
ryceboy_124 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 06:30 PM   #101
datsunrdster
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
datsunrdster is just really nicedatsunrdster is just really nicedatsunrdster is just really nicedatsunrdster is just really nicedatsunrdster is just really nicedatsunrdster is just really nicedatsunrdster is just really nicedatsunrdster is just really nicedatsunrdster is just really nice
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
i want to go!!!! Hey cuzz where are the pics? I just installed the exhaust on the car it sounds like $#!+ but at least it breaths better.
datsunrdster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 09:20 PM   #102
Zenki_S14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Zenki_S14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Who the hell are the Thurs Knight? Why does everyone make such a big deal on who these guys are? God damn people, it's just a car meet!!!
Zenki_S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 09:31 PM   #103
SDS13COUPE
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
SDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Hmmm, I wonder...
http://zilvia.net/f/motorsports/2038...sept-20th.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenki_S14 View Post
Who the hell are the Thurs Knight? Why does everyone make such a big deal on who these guys are? God damn people, it's just a car meet!!!
SDS13COUPE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 12:50 AM   #104
ryceboy_124
Zilvia FREAK!

ryceboy_124 is on the path to ruinryceboy_124 is on the path to ruinryceboy_124 is on the path to ruin
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDS13COUPE View Post
???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenki_S14 View Post
To sum it all up, Thurs Knights is a group that starting meeting up on Thursday nights out in the Sunbow area (where we had a recent meet at this past Thursday). Now they are throwing drift events, etc. I guess thats why its a big deal...lol!
Old 09-14-2008, 12:51 AM   #105
ryceboy_124
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by datsunrdster View Post
i want to go!!!! Hey cuzz where are the pics? I just installed the exhaust on the car it sounds like $#!+ but at least it breaths better.
I didnt get a chance to take photos. I'll try to get them to you tomorrow. What kind of exhaust did you put on? You going to the prayer tomorrow at auntie & uncles house?
Old 09-14-2008, 01:39 AM   #106
Marcus
Nissanaholic!

Marcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfection
Quote:
I dont think anyone told anyone about anything...like SoCal_Kouki said, its a parking lot. People who live in the general area know where its at, etc. It just so happens that you Knights have been having meets there for the past year or so. As long as nobody acts a fool to get us kicked out is or should be the main focus.

word......
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 02:26 AM   #107
marn
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
marn is making a name for him/her selfmarn is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
anyone in chula vista have or know anyone nearby with a stock ka motor for sale?
marn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 02:35 AM   #108
ESmorz
Post Whore!

ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
So much drama.

Jesus, SD is full of it.

Temecula...
Old 09-14-2008, 02:45 AM   #109
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESmorz View Post
So much drama.

Jesus, SD is full of it.

Temecula...
San Diego is tough love.

Fuck Temecula .

D-Street.net | bcuison.wordpress.com
Flipzide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 02:48 AM   #110
ESmorz
Post Whore!

ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flipzide View Post
San Diego is tough love.

Fuck Temecula .
Ooooh yeah SD is hardcore.

If they were from Temecula they totally did a ricer take off.

Old 09-14-2008, 10:15 AM   #111
dino6192
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
dino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
???

To sum it all up, Thurs Knights is a group that starting meeting up on Thursday nights out in the Sunbow area (where we had a recent meet at this past Thursday). Now they are throwing drift events, etc. I guess thats why its a big deal...lol!
whats with the LOL at the end? and this isnt a big deal at all, I honestly dont think anyone of us really cares. let me clear this up though so there is no more BS drama.
your right about the team name. but besides that we are not some local SD "crew" or "car club". (not saying that your implying that but I want to make sure thats known)
we started the team as a group of guys that want to hit as many events as possible by helping each other out with whatever needs to be done to get to that next event coming up! almost like privateer racing in a way. with a team beside you along the way its sooooo much easier to get to where you need to be and get better at driving.
since then we have teamed up with several major companys that have help structure and organize events with us. We give out prizes at our events to the drivers that register for our events from these companys to help EVERYONE with the parts they need for thier car to also , get better at drifting as a symbol of what we are all about (help one another improve with haste). Soon we will also be running the lowest cost events on the west coast since gas prices are so damm high these days.

Most all of the people that seem to have something negative to say dont even go to drifting events and have no interest in the sport anyways so in turn we will not waste our time with immature comments back and fourth.

I'm sure those of you that we have chilled with in the past and those that are signed up for some of our events have nothing negative to say.
Thats cool you guys are hosting car meets in that area as well and like I said before...."I hope to see you all there in the future sometime" .

Last edited by dino6192; 09-14-2008 at 11:37 AM..
dino6192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 11:49 AM   #112
Avante
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
Avante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
so anyway, enough of the back and forth talk of "he said she said".

my bottom line is this:

everyone is welcome, don't act a fool, and be happy!

thats it.

so. bi-weekly is it?

sounds like a plan.
Avante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 03:21 PM   #113
ryceboy_124
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino6192 View Post
whats with the LOL at the end? and this isnt a big deal at all, I honestly dont think anyone of us really cares. let me clear this up though so there is no more BS drama.
your right about the team name. but besides that we are not some local SD "crew" or "car club". (not saying that your implying that but I want to make sure thats known)
we started the team as a group of guys that want to hit as many events as possible by helping each other out with whatever needs to be done to get to that next event coming up! almost like privateer racing in a way. with a team beside you along the way its sooooo much easier to get to where you need to be and get better at driving.
since then we have teamed up with several major companys that have help structure and organize events with us. We give out prizes at our events to the drivers that register for our events from these companys to help EVERYONE with the parts they need for thier car to also , get better at drifting as a symbol of what we are all about (help one another improve with haste). Soon we will also be running the lowest cost events on the west coast since gas prices are so damm high these days.

Most all of the people that seem to have something negative to say dont even go to drifting events and have no interest in the sport anyways so in turn we will not waste our time with immature comments back and fourth.

I'm sure those of you that we have chilled with in the past and those that are signed up for some of our events have nothing negative to say.
Thats cool you guys are hosting car meets in that area as well and like I said before...."I hope to see you all there in the future sometime" .
The LOL at the end is in response to the "Hmm, I wonder..." remark. I can go on but as everyone knows, shit gets taken out of context on the internet all the time so its all good. Like I said, as long as no one does any stupid shit...its all good.

Like Ted said...'enuf of the ...lets get back on topic. I may or may not go next week. Might be having a meet on Wednesday...open to any and everyone but I'll more than likely be there the following Thursday.

Last edited by ryceboy_124; 09-14-2008 at 03:58 PM..
Old 09-14-2008, 10:50 PM   #114
WoolyS14DET
Zilvia FREAK!

WOW Can't we all just get along ??? I think we can so let's make it happen !!

Steve hit me up !!
Old 09-14-2008, 10:53 PM   #115
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
cholo vista sucks my ass!

TEAM SUS*PECT
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 10:54 PM   #116
WoolyS14DET
Zilvia FREAK!

^^^^ LOL

Lil TJ !!!
Old 09-14-2008, 11:40 PM   #117
ryceboy_124
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXTHESUS*PECT View Post
cholo vista sucks my ass!
LOL! Its more like East Lake...not the ghetto part of chula vista you are thinking about.
Old 09-14-2008, 11:53 PM   #118
Avante
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
Avante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
LOL! Its more like East Lake...not the ghetto part of chula vista you are thinking about.
all of chula vista is ghetto.

i dont know what the hell you are talking about.

ALL of it.

ALL.

Avante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 11:55 PM   #119
ESmorz
Post Whore!

I was about to say EASTLAKE REPRESENT Motha Fucka in my post last night.

spooky
Old 09-15-2008, 12:02 AM   #120
ryceboy_124
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avante View Post
all of chula vista is ghetto.

i dont know what the hell you are talking about.

ALL of it.

ALL.

DOH!!! Sell your ghetto car already...